the first time we met

This Happened Before

Infinite - Entrust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZi42OrTRE

It was a fine crisp summer day. You finished your strawberry slushie and threw the empty cup into a grabage can infront of the Infinity Bookshop. You slowly pushed open the front doors and walked in. Even though it was already summer vacation, you had tons of summer readings to finish. You bowed your head and politely greeted the owner of the shop, that's why everyone liked you. You were so cheerful and polite. Browsing at the shelves, you finally found the book you were assigned to read and pulled it out of the shelf. Looking around, you sat on one of the chairs and started reading.

 

*, can this ahjussi drive any faster?!* L wanted to shout at the bus driver to drive faster. He glanced at his watch *9:00 AM. That was the time when i met her.* finally the bus stopped and he got out. Walking wuickly, he pushed open the doors of Infinity bookshop and walked in. He glanced at the bookshelves *she was reading Hamlet that time..* he walked around and his eyes brightened as he saw you reading a copy of Hamlet by they corner.

L quickly hid by the bookshelves when you got up and walked towards the Classic section of the bookshop. He watched quietly as you browsed the section, tracing the spines of the books with your delicate fingers. He walked quietly and followed your every step, everytime you would glance or would turn towards his way, he would hide immediately *great, you are officially a stalker, Kim Myungsoo.* His eyes softened as you stood on your tiptoes, trying to reach a book on the top shelf.

*she tries too much to do things on her own..* he chuckled inwardly and walked towards you.

 

*So...close...* you puffed your cheeks as you reached up for the book, your eyes widen as someone else pulled the book away *ya! my book!* yout turned around to see Myungsoo smilling at you. *Him again..is he following me?*

"here" L handed you the book.

You bowed your head "gomawo.." you looked up at him and couldn't help to smile a bit, true, he did scare you that day when he gave you your wallet--but he seems fascinating.

"Uh, i know we started in the wrong foot, I'm Kim Myungsoo" he extended his hand. You warily shook it "Lee ____"

L smiled a bit *she still looks nervous...just like the first time we met* "so..." he looked at the book that he just handed to you "You like reading Shakespeare?"

You smiled and shook your head "anio...it's for a summer reading. I actually hate Shakespeare..." you didn't know why you just shared that fact to someone you just met, but you felt something nice when talking to L.

"want me to help you in that? I read a bit of Shakespeare before." L grinned at you and you nodded "um sure..."

 

You and L went to a nearby tea shop just a few feet away from the bookshop. L bought you a cup of pearl milk tea and placed it on the table infront of you. You gave him a dimpled smile "thanks, i love pearl milk tea."

L smiled to himself *I know, you love anything related to tea* he then sat across the table from you "so...Shakespeare huh?"

"my teacher told us to read one play from Shakespeare, i picked two books Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet." You smiled as you took a sip fo your milktea.

"Romeo and Juliet.." L looked at you *you loved that story, you always told me that I was your romeo and you were juliet.* "that's a classic, and it's easy to read."

"really? easy to read?"

"mhmm." L glanced at the book, before he headed to the bookshop. He went online and read the summary of Romeo and Juliet. He wanted to impress you since he knew what you were going to read.

"what's it about?" you took another sip.

"two starcrossed lovers." L stared at you "they fall in love with each other knowing that no one supports their relationship. Their families are different from each other. They were never meant for each other..." he then smiled at you "but because of love, they did everything that they good to escape the jundgemental eyes of their friends...but in the end Juliet dies...." a dark emotion filled L's eyes as he stared at you "and Romeo kills himself."

"but then.." L smiled at you "Juliet wakes up from the drink she had and sees Romeo dead beside her, out of love, she kills herself as well."

"that's sad.." You frowned "if Romeo didn't kill himself, he would catch Juliet alive..and they would live happily ever after."

"that doesn't work in real life." L said with a bitter smile "there are no happily ever afters.."

You shrugged "but if the person changes for the better, then it could be a happily ever after."

*true* L smiled to himself and looked out of the window.

 

[[another update. Whew, gonna update later. Thanks for reading!! *gives cookies*]]