This Happened Before

This Happened Before

Block B - Did You Or Did You Not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-f0x3eF0k&feature=relmfu

"WAKE UP PRETTY BOY!!"

L sat up as he heard the loud voice of his friend Jang Dongwoo. He rubbed his eyes and tried to blink off the sleepiness "bwo?"

"what do you mean, 'bwo? Come on dude, it's a beautiful Saturday morning!"

*Saturday...? It was Sunday yesterday..* L groaned and slumped back into his bed *i'm in my bed? but i fell asleep on the sofa last night... hyung must have carried me..nah, fat chance that he could do that.*

"dude, you've got to wake up. Why waste the beautiful Saturday in your bed?" Dongwoo said as he sat beside his friend "Ya, come on. Don't tell me you got tired from watching all that last night..." he was cut off by a death glare from his sleepy friend.

Dongwoo raised his arms as if in defense "yeesh, just trying to wake my bestfriend up."

L finally sat up "yeah, okay i'm up."

"good! CAP and L.Joe are waiting for us at the skate park. So go get your pretty to the bathroom and wash up, you smell like expired ."

L walked into the bathroom and washed up, he glanced at the bar soap, it was already half of its size *i just bought soap a day ago..* he shook his thoughts and dressed up.

"you done? let's go" Dongwoo was already standing by the door, he looked around "hey, where's your brother?"

L shrugged "practically trying to mend his hangover." they walked out of the apartment and took a bus towards the skate park. Dongwoo talked on and on about the party he went to a few nights ago, the conversation was plainly about girls... and L was pissed on how his bestfriend would go on and on about hot girls when he still was grieving over his girlfriend.

The bus stopped, L and Dongwoo got out and walked towards the skate park.

"Man, i haven't been here for ages.." L mumbled as he looked around the park.

"For ages? We just went here last week, dude." Dongwoo gave L a weird look, L was about to ask something when CAP and L.Joe showed up.

"hey hyungs~" CAP placed his arm around L "whatchu guys waiting for? let's go skate."

Dongwoo grinned "hell yeah, i totally need to bond with my baby "he pulled out his skateboard from his backpack and placed it on the pavement. L.Joe took a seat on a bench brought out a comic book and started reading.

L stared at him "what happened to your rubix cube?"

L.Joe looked up and raised an eyebrow at him "Rubix cube...? I don't have one...but that's a good idea though."

L blinked *he doesn't have one? But that was the stupid thing he kept playing these past few days!* he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose *this is ed up...why is it so weird today?*

"You okay, hyung?" CAP asked as he stared at his friend.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." L let out a sigh "i'm just thirsty, let's go get something to drink."

CAP nodded "there's a minimart nearby."

 

"oppa, i'm thirsty." you pouted.

"what do you want to drink?" L asked as the two of you walked around the shops of Seoul.

"strawberry slushies!" You beamed.

"aigoo, you like those a lot huh?" he chuckled and held open the door of the minimart for you.

You giggled "what? it tastes so good!"

 

L groaned *i should stop thinking of her...this is not good...*

"you okay?" CAP pulled open the minimart's door for his hyung.

L just nodded "yeah, my head just hurts."

They walked into the minimart and headed to the drinks station. CAP groaned "aw, they don't have normal drinks today? Asses won't get their machines fixed."

"wae?" L peered over and noticed that the soda machine was under repair.

"guess we have to buy those stupid slushies." CAP took a paper cup and the tap and watched the slushie fill his cup. L waited patiently for his friend and headed to the cashier to pay their drinks. The girl before them exited, leaving her wallet. *she forgot her wallet.* L took the wallet and ran to the doors.

"Hyung!" CAP called out.

"I'll be right back!" L shouted back and followed the long hair girl.

"Miss!" L shouted "hey, lady." he grabbed her arm and the girl turned around.

Bambi eyes, pink lips, and cute dimples greeted him...

*no way..* L blinked.

The girl smiled "oh, my wallet. Thank you!" she took the wallet, bowed and turned around to walk away. *what the?* L jogged towards her and grabbed her arm again "____-ah."

"do i know you?"

L blinked "You don't know me...?" he looked at her in disbelief. He couldn't believe if this was another ghost who was haunting him or if it was reality. It was as if he was in those tragic dramas where the lead gets amnesia and everything gets ed up.

She shook her head and yanked her hand away from L "I don't know you, okay mister?" she glared at L, a glare that made L feel cold chills inside his body.

"____-ah, it's me. Myungsoo, your boyfriend" L grabbed her hand once again and looked straight into her eyes. *is this some kind of joke? a game she wants to play? This is not fun!*

"Look Myungsoo-ssi, I don't know you, and how can you be my boyfriend when we just met?"

L blinked *just met..?* "We met in a bookshop, Infinity Bookshop...by the avenue.."

She looked at L "Myungsoo, Infintiy Bookshop is still under construction." she pulled away from him "please just go. I don't want to get into trouble. You've got the wrong girl." she then walked away.

"Hyung, what the hell was that?" CAP said as he joined L "who were you talking to?" he said as he took a sip of his slushie.

"_____"

"heh?"

L looked at CAP "i saw her, Minsoo. It was her! It was ____!"

CAP blinked "_____? who's ____?"

"who's ____?!" L repeated and stared at his friend "dude, _____.. my girlfriend... the girl i dated in Woolim."

CAP blinked once again "Woolim? Dude, you went to Woolim?!"

L could feel as if he was experiencing a major headache. What was happening? Why was everything so weird? He looked at CAP "Minsoo, what day is it today?"
 

"It's saturday."

"saturday of what month?"

"Of June. Dude, what's wrong?"

*June?! It was November when she got hit...* L shook his head *this can't be..don't tell me I'm... in the past..*

 

[[boring update -___- ANYWAYS!! Thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]