Going back

This Happened Before

Block B - Action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnuW4_eBLLA&feature=relmfu

L paced back and forth in his room holding his phone. He was told that he would receive a phonecall right after the interview in Woolim about his scholarship. He glanced down on his cellphone for the nth time and sighed.

"hey hyung" CAP walked into L's room, L.Joe tagging behind him holding a crossword book.

L just gave a curt nod and cointinued pacing abck and forth in his room, earning a weird stare from his friend.

"So...uh, what's up? Do you have diarrhea or something? You're wearing out the carpet." CAP commented as he watched his friend paced back and forth.

"I'm wating for a call from Woolim." L answered, still pacing around.

CAP blinked "Woolim? Ya, you're trying in Woolim? Isn't it kinda impossible to get in..?"

"why is everyone saying that? I'm not that stupid to not get into a school like that." L said, in a pissed off tone.

"hey, calm down hyung. I'm just saying... look, our very own L.Joe tried entering Woolim for--how many times, Byunghun?"

"four times" L.Joe answered in a bored tone, not looking up from his crossword puzzle book.

"see? And L.Joe's smarter than you, hyung!" CAP said while watching L "i'm not going to degrade you hyung, or what. I'm just saying that...why go for Woolim? It's just one fancy pansy school where rich smart kids go to. I thought you got accepted in T.O.P and at LOEN? Why in Woolim?"

"it's because of ____.." L answered quietly.

"the girl who left her wallet in the mini mart?" CAP raised an eyebrow "hyung--" L cut him off "I know you're going to say i'm going crazy, or that i've drank too much again. But this is real. Minsoo, ____ was my girlfriend!"

CAP blinked "hyung, how can she be your girlfriend when...?"

"when i just met her?" L answered "anio, i met her before... not now, but in some other time.." L wanted to smack himself internally for sounding like those deranged lead characters in those time travelling dramas.

"you must be experiencing...what do you call that again, L.Joe?" CAP looked at his friend, who was still immersed into solvng his crossword puzzle book.

"Deja Vu" L.Joe answered as he flipped a page of his crossword puzzle book and starting solving a new puzzle "it's a feeling that you experienced something that has happened before in the past."

CAP clapped his hands "exactly! Hyung, you must be experiencing Deja Vu!"

L sighed "this is not Deja Vu" he wanted to explain what has been happening. He wanted to tell his friends that he was flung back into the past right after his girlfriend's death. But he decided it wasn't the right time to do that, he didn't want his friends to think that he had already lost his mind.

The shrill sound of his cellphone cut their conversation off. L answered it and excused himself from his friends "yoboseyo?"

"Is this Kim Myungsoo?"

"ne." L glanced at his friends.

"We'd like to inform you that the dean has considered your slot and you are now eligible to study in Woolim under a scholarship."

L blinked and a wide smile grew on his face "really..?"

"yes, please come to Woolim tomorrow to get your requirements, congratulations and good day." the caller hung up and L grinned at his friends.

"well?" CAP looked at him "how was it, hyung?"

L smiled "i got into Woolim..." *i can get closer to ____ now.. Wait for me ____-ah, i'll fix everything. Wait for me my angel.*

 

[[ty and short update -___- creative juices are not flowing... anyways! Thanks for reading! *gives cookies* ^^]]