How to undo what was done

This Happened Before

SE7EN - That Person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tikEfluFE&feature=related

L quickly headed home after bonding with his friends in the skatepark. He unlocked the apartment door and walked into his room. He quickly opened the closet and blinked. The clothes you gave him were gone, those cute little post its you left on the side of his closet door also were gone. All those memories of you were gone. L gripped his head *this can't be...is this even possible?! I thought time travelling was proposterous!* he then fished out his cellphone and broswed the folders. His heart beat slowed down as he still had photos of you and him together in his phone.

"ya"

He turned around to see Sunggyu by the door "there's a letter for you" he entered L's room and handed him the sealed letter.

"from who?" L asked as he stared at the sealeded letter.

"T.O.P University" Sunggyu let out a yawn "i didn't know you tried to enter at that school" he sat down on L's bed.

*i did, i tried almost all the universities.* he opened the letter and stared at it. He was accepted.

"so...? got accepted or what?"

"i got accepted."

Sunggyu sighed in relief "that's good. 'Cuz i don't want you to be a bum for the rest of your life like your friends. Seriously Myungsoo, i know i like your friends...but aren't they going to focus on their future or something? Especially that Dongwoo kid.." his older brother kept talking and talking about education, and how T.O.P university was a good school... but L had something else in mind.

"I'm going to Woolim."

"MWO?!" Sunggyu almost fell off the bed "You're kidding right...? Woolim's that school with those ing high tuition fees! And that expensive uniform..."

"I'm going to try at Woolim." L looked at his hyung "I'll ask for a scholarship. I'll get a job..."

Sunggyu recovered from his shock "okay... i know i said a lot about valueing education. But Woolim? Ya myungsoo, we're dirt poor! The inheritance money appa left for us is almost gone." he looked at his doensaeng "I know you're smart...but Woolim won't take people like us, L"

"I'm going to Woolim" L repeated "I'll do whatever it takes..."

"for what?" Sunggyu asked "Why the hell do you want to go to Woolim?"

*for _____.* "i just want to try it there. What's the harm of trying Woolim? If i don't get accepted, i'll go study in T.O.P then."

Sunggyu sighed and shook his head "you're weird, Myungsoo. If i would know, you're just going to Woolim for the cute rich girls there."

--

L wore nice clothes as he walked into the halls of Woolim. He could his inferiority complex grow inside of him as the rich students of Woolim passed by him. He saw the students bring out their expensive and brand new cellphones. He could over hear the conversation of the rich kids about how much their allowance was and what they were going to buy with the money.

*rich bastard kids* L rolled his eyes and suddenly felt someone bump onto him.

"mianhe.." you sheepishy apologized, you looked up and your eyes widen *him..*

*_____-ah..* L quickly bowed his head "anio, i wasn't looking.."

You bowed your head as well "um...i gotta go.." you were about to leave when L took your arm. You blinked in surprise as he satred intently into your eyes.

"Do you... know where the admission's office is at?" L asked.

You nodded and pointed a shakey finger towards the door.

L let go of you "gomawo." he quickly headed into the office and closed the door behind him *pabo! why did you look at her like that?! Now she's going to think you're weird and everything's going to be ed up now!*

 

[[ANNEONG! Sorry for the late update. I had to fix some stuff--anyways! Thanks for reading!! *gives cookies* i hope you guys would listen to the songs i post here, since those are the songs i listen to when i write the chapters XD keke]]