Happy

This Happened Before

Infinite - Voice of My Heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNdpXOM2yn8&feature=relmfu

"so where do you live?" You asked as you and L exchanged stories while walking home. Your parents always told you never to talk to strangers, but you felt a light feeling when you were with L.

"somewhere over the rainbow" L grinned at you and you pouted "HA HA so funny Myungsoo-ssi." you looked at him "i was being serious you know!"

L chuckled "i live somewhere down town. happy?"

You smiled "happy!" he chuckled once more and walked with you to your nieghborhood. So many memories falshed into L's head as he walked with you *i used to walk her hom here.* he smiled to himself. The two of you finally reached your house. with a smile you turned to him.

"thanks for walking me home, Myungsoo-ssi. and thanks for helping me earlier."

He smiled back at you "no prob ____-ah" L then glanced at his watch *he would be here anytime now...*

 

"____-ah?" you turned around and it was your older brother Hoya.

"Oh, hi oppa." you smiled at him. Hoya chuckled and patted your hair, he then looked at L "and who's he?"

You smiled "oppa, this is Myungsoo, he helped me in my reading."

"nice to meet you." L extended his hand and Hoya shook it firmly "likewise, I'm Howon, ___'s brother, but call me Hoya."

*I should be friendly towards hyung... I don't want him to think that i'm the bad guy i used to be*

"Anyways, thanks for walking my sister home." Hoya said as he glanced at you "she's very clumsy, so she tends to fall into trouble time to time." Your face redden "Oppa!"

L chuckled inwardly *i know. She's a klutz.*

--

"WOOOO!" L happily dashed into Dongwoo's apartment and closed the door behind him. Dongwoo walked out of the small kitchen holding two cups of ramen "ya, what's with the happy face? Got laid today?" he placed a cup on the table infront of L.

L shot his hyung slash bestfriend a death glare then smiled "nope, something better." he sat down on the sofa between L.Joe who was reading a book and CAP who was watching TV.

"there's something better than getting laid?" Chunji joined in as he walked out of the bathroom. He sat down beside CAP and sighed "because lately, i'm no longer having fun with my girl."

"You never have fun when you're with a girl" L.Joe answered without looking up from his book "you just get laid, and that's it."

Chunji stretched his arms "i need a new girl, badly."

"go find one in a bar. I heard bartender chicks are hot" CAP said as he grabbed L's cup of ramen and started eating.

Dongwoo rolled his eyes "anyways, back to L. Why so happy, amigo?"

L grinned "I talked to ____."

CAP looked at him "her again?" he was worried about L being involved with you. In his mind right now, he was thinking that you were driving L mad...mad in a sense of being deranged.

"Yup" L smirked "and then everything will go as planned. she'll be my girl and it would be happily ever after."

Dongwoo snorted "fat chance. She's a rich cutie with lots of money. You're dirt poor bro. The only thing you could afford to buy for her is a McDonald's Value Meal."

The others (except L.Joe) laughed, but L remained serious "i mean it. I'll make sure she'll like me. I'll be a good man for her."

CAP sighed "good luck on that hyung."

 

[[another update!! Thanks for reading! *gives cookies* i might not update for two..or three days since i'm going on vacation. keke. XD *gives cookies agaiin*]]