Bad Boyfriend

This Happened Before

Bad Boy - Big bang : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9NqjkvrQGQ

 

Tic Toc.

Tic Toc.

Kim Myungsoo puffed his cheeks in frustration and glanced at the wall clock. He had been sitting there for almost ten, twenty, thirty... he may have sat there for almost an hour, he had lost track of the time. He tried to sit up straight, he groaned internally as he felt his ache from sitting on the crappy plastic bench outside the Woolim University's art studio. It was past eight thirty in the evening, and he desperately wanted to go home.

"thank you for your time!" a high pitch voice chimed from the studio's door. *it's about time...* Myungsoo, or more likely to be called 'L', turned his head and watched her bow and thank the people inside the studio.

"Goodnight sir! Ma'am!" she bowed once again and cheerfully walked towards Myungsoo, carrying a painting which was quite bigger than her.

"so how did it go?" L asked in a bored tone. He didn't get up from his seat or even offer his seat his girlfriend.

She gave him a dimpled smile "It was great! The proffesor loved it! They said i might get a chance to be one of the lucky five students to get their paintings featured in the Museum!" she then tilted her head to the side "were you waiting long..?"

"oh no, i wasn't waiting that long." L said, sarcasm in his voice.

"good! I thought you might have been waiting all night..."

L stood up and looked down at her "are we going home or what?"

she blinked and then nodded happily "ne! Let's go!" L started walking off to the main door, he paused as he noticed her far behind. Myungsoo looked back and saw her walking in difficulty as she carried her large painting.

*____-ah... you're such a kid.* L sighed and walked towards her. He grabbed the painting carelessly and carried it "let's go."

_____ smiled and followed him out to the door.

 

Lots of people always wondered why you and Myungsoo were together. The two of you didn't look like those average sweet couples you would see being lovey-dovey with each other or caring for each other. No, you two were different. L was handsome, cold and very silent, while you were outgoing and friendly. He was known for being dark and mysterious, a trait which made older and younger women to swoon over. No one thought the two of you would last a week, or even a month, since L never had serious relationships.

You and L were walking home together. The two of you never held hands together--well, you were the one who held L's hand, not him. It looked more like you were dragging L wherever you went.

L carried your painting with his trademark blank face. You talked animately about how your day went, while he looked as if he listened, but his mind was off to somewhere else.

"you'll be there, right oppa?" You smiled at him.

He blinked "what?"

You giggled "I said, you'll be there in the Museum, right? When they put my painting on the walls and give me an award!"

L nodded, no enthusiasm in his expression "yeah sure, i'll be there."

You pouted "you weren't listening to me, were you?"

His phone started ringing and the two of you stopped walking. He shrugged at you "yeah, i was listening." he pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered it "Yoboseyo? Huh? Oh hey. Yeah, right. I know. Yeah, see ya later." he pressed the hang icon and tucked his cellphone back into his pocket.

You tilted your head "who was it?"

"some friend." He then looked a you "i gotta go." He handed you your painting

You raised an eyebrow "you gotta go? like, right now?"

"mhmm." He nodded "I'll call you later."

"it's late...someone might rob me!" you faked a scared expression, trying to make him laugh.

He looked at you "____-ah, you're 20 years old. Stop acting all cute and be a grown up."

You frowned "ne..."

L placed a hard kiss on your cheek "see ya tomorow, bye." without giving you a chance to say goodbye, he walked away.

You puffed your cheeks and carried your painting home, alone.

 

[[ANNEONG! HOW WAS IT? SHOULD I CONTINUE IT? ;3;  thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]