chapter eight.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo [Skip 1:25]


Sehun, Kai, and Tao quickly ate their breakfast, running late for school (since university students have a 2-3 week of spring break). "Hurry up!" the leader complained.
"FINISHED!" They said in unison and threw their dishes in the sink, running out the doors, slinging their backpacks on one shoulder. Suho, Xiumin, and Luhan hurried out the door after them and drove them to school.

Soon everyone left one by one, leaving you and Baekhyun alone at home again. You walked downstairs with Aesook, seeing Baekhyun sitting on the living room couch with the TV on. But it seemed like he was thinking more than just watching what's on TV. "BACON!" you shouted, popping out from behind the couch. But Baekhyun continued to stay there with no reaction.
"Stop calling me that, you twerp," he said coldly.

You pouted. "You're no fun," you said.
"Doesn't hurt when Sehun says it, doesn't hurt when you say it. Try harder if you want to insult me, twerp."
You glared at him. "Is twerp your new nickname for me or something?"

"It is now, now leave me alone."
You pouted and looked around. "Where'd everyone go?"
"School, work. You should try those. It'll be less annoying for me to have you around me all day."
"Why are you so grumpy all the time?" you asked suddenly.

He glared at you. "Because you annoy the crap out of me. Now go somewhere, twerp."
You glared back at him as he turned his attention to the TV. *Psshh.. We got one grumpy Bacon now don't we.* You looked down at Aesook, who was at your feet. "Let's go for a walk, Aesookie," you said an grabbed her leash and put it on her.

You and Aesook both walked to the nearest park from Chanyeol's house. You spread your arms out wide. "Waah! It's such a nice day today, isn't it Aesook?" Aesook barked back happily.
You turned around and started to walk backwards, breathing in the fresh air. You accidentally bumped into someone. You turned around and gasped. "YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" a nasal voice called out.
You stepped back and gulped, bowing multiple times. "So sorry!"

The girl stood up straight and crossed her arms with a smirk. Kwon Hyuna. "Long time no see, Kang Hyemi," she said.
"H-hello. I must get going," you said and turned around, but Hyuna grabbed you by the arms and turned you around, making you drop Aesook's leash.
"Where do you think you're going, twerp?"
You flinched. *What is it today? 'Call Hyemi a Twerp Day?'* "U-uhm..." you started to become scared. Aesook growled at Hyuna. Hyuna looked at Aesook and growled back at her, kicking her to a different area. You gasped. "Yah! You can't do that to a dog!"
"Who says?" Hyuna spatted back. You jumped back, startled. Hyuna snapped her fingers, signaling her friends to surround you.

Before they could come close to you, you made a run for it. Hyuna's group ran after you. You tried to run as fast as you could. You knew that if you stopped, you would get beaten. You didn't think of running back to Chanyeol's house, instead you ran in the direction to your old house. There was a 3 yard high fence surrounded around your house, you jumped over it. But that didn't stop Hyuna. They continued to follow you around the house. You ran out of your house and ran to town. *Nothing's going to stop them.* You ran into a dark alley. Bad choice. There was a tall fence blocking your way. You fell down of exhaustion. *I might as well get this over with...* You stood back up and met Hyuna. You all were breathing unevenly. You glanced at everyone of Hyuna's friends. 

"There's no where else to run now, Hyemi. You either suffer now or get killed later." Hyuna threatened with a smug smirk on her face. You gulped and backed away, until you reached the fence. "I hope you know a plastic surgeon. 'Cause you're gonna need one after this," she said.

Then, everything went black...


DOUBLE UPDATE! 8D Might do another update this time. I promise!
So. Anyone seen EXO's MAMA? fuasgfhfjkdfasdbkfj <3

GIF SPAM TIME!

... O_O I've never seen anyone more beautiful than you, Chanyeol. O3O <3 *coughexceptforbaconcough*

How.. Beautiful... B| <3

OHOHO. B| <333

Is it just me, or do you remind me of X5's Ghun? B| <3

Kris would make a perfect vampire. B| More better than Edward Cullen. *nods*

OHOHO. Who's this cutie? ;DD You remind me of Gongchan. B|

• GIFs are not mine. Credits go to rightful owners.

 

KAY'S I'M DONE. I'LL BE WORKING ON LE NEXT CHAPPIE. B| <3