chapter thirteen.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UE8CY6hCgc


"NOONA!" a voice called out. You looked up and saw Sehun, Kai, and Tao in the junk food section in the supermarket. You waved at him as he ran towards you. "What are you doing here?" He let out a loud gasp. "Are you going to cook us a good meal?!" he asked.

You softly smiled and shook your head. "I'm cooking for someone special. But, even if I cook for you guys, I'm sure that you guys would spit it out as soon as it enters your mouths."

Sehun looked in the cart and looked at the food. "Noona is sure going to cook a lot..." He looked at you with big eyes. "If they don't like it, then give them to me, okay?" he said. You giggled and nodded.
"Well, I need to get more food. I'll see you guys at home?" you said.
Sehun took the cart. "We'll push it for noona!" Kai said.

You looked around. "Where are Suho and Luhan? Aren't they suppose to pick you guys up?"
"Why is noona asking? Are trying to get rid of us?" he asked with a pout.
Kai chuckled. "We made a run for it when they were ordering some cake. For Sehun's birthday," Kai whispered to you.
"Ohh..." you said and nodded.

You finally finished with buying food. Suho and Luhan were back home since Kai told them that you were with them.
As soon as you stepped one foot into Chanyeol's home, you ran upstairs. You opened the door, thinking that you'd see Baekhyun. But he was no where to be seen. You frowned. "You're back."
You turned around and. Saw Baekhyun. His eyes were clearer. You smiled at him and ran towards him, giving him a big hug.

Baekhyun hesitated. Didn't know whether he should hug you back or not. So he just stood there.
"Can you let go of me now?" he asked. You stubbornly shook your head. Baekhyun softened. But he pushed you away.
You pouted. "Meanie," you said and playfully slapped his arm. You looked at him. "Where is your smile?" you said. You reached up to his face and pulled the corners of his lips up. You frowned. "Its better if you smile by yourself without having me to make you smile."
He felt the corners of his lips curve up to a small smile. He smiled at your touch. You looked at him and removed your fingers from his face. But once you did so, Baekhyun's straight face was back. You pouted.

"I liked it better when you smiled." You sighed dramaticly. "I guess once your a grumpy bacon, you'll always be one," you said with a pout.
Baekhyun chuckled at your child-like act. You looked at him. *He's actually laughing!* Baekhyun saw you watched him and cleared his throat, turning back to his straight face. You slowly started to smile. "OH MY GOODNESS! YOU'RE LAUGHING!" you shouted and hugged him.
Baekhyun blinked. *What's with this girl and hugging?* He slowly wrapped his arms around you with a wide grin that slowly appeared on his face.