chapter thirty one.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUdPmxYHvbE


Days had passed, Baekhyun had been far enough away from you so you'd didn't get too much stress for him following you around. You spent the day with Sehun more, since it was summer break. But everyday you've been having "weird dreams" about you and Baekhyun. And in those "dreams," you and Baekhyun were in places that you seemed to remember, but only vaguely. But you were sure that you had been there before.
The 12 boys and Chaemi had tried their best to repeat everything thing that had happened before you were kidnapped.

The very next day, Baekhyun decided to take you to the Cheonggyecheon and Namsan Tower. But you refused.
"Do you like to spend time with Sehun more than me?" he asked. You just shrugged. "Oh come on! Before you lost your memory, you always wanted to spend time with me!" He grabbed your shoulders. "Where's the real Hyemi I fell in love with?" he asked and pretended to sob.
You giggled at his silliness. "Okay okay, I'll go," you said.
He stopped sobbing and beamed. "Great, let's go now!" He grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the building.

At Cheonggyecheon, Baekhyun took you to the bridge where you both wished. He pulled out two coins and gave you one of them. "Let's make a wish," he said.
You took the coin, but gave him a weird look. "What's with you and wishing for things? First, the shooting star... And now this. You're not going to give up wishing are you?" you asked with a tiny smile.
He smiled. "Of course not. If I want to be with the person I want to be with the most, I won't give up on wishing," he said as he looked at you.
You softly smiled back. "Then start wishing, my friend," you said and closed your eyes. He grinned and watched you. "I wish... Hmm.. To be with the guy who I really want to be!" you said, cutely which made Baekhyun chuckle. You opened your eyes and tossed the coin in. You turned to Baekhyun. "Your turn," you said.
He smiled and closed his eyes as well. He tossed his coin into the stream and opened his eyes with a smile on his face. "Let's go," he said, grabbing your arm.
"Wait! What did you wish for?" you asked.
He grinned and leaned towards you. "Secret," he whispered.
Your eyes widen to how close he was to you.

You and Baekhyun were on the Ferris wheel. The ride started moving. You looked up at the night sky. You gasped when you saw the stars and moon. Baekhyun also looked up and smiled. "Ooh! A shooting star!" you said and pointed at the sky. Right away, you put your hands together and closed your eyes, making a wish.
Baekhyun laughed. You looked at him. "What did you wish for?" he asked.
You looked at him and pretended to zip your mouth. "Secret!" you said. Baekhyun looked at you, making you uncomfortable. You blinked. "Can you please stop looking at me like that?"
"Same thing that I wanted to say, the other in the park when you kept looking at me," he said. "But I'm not going to stop until you tell me what you wished for."
You pouted and sighed. "Fine, I wished that Mr. Grumpy Bacon will forever have a smiling, happy face. Like for the past week," you said and smiled cutely.

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile. You looked at him. "What did Mr. Bacon wish for?" you asked.
He grinned and motioned you to come foreword. "...Secret," he said. You glared at him and pouted. "And there's nothing you can do to make me tell you," he said.
You continued to pout. "Fine, be that way then."

"Yah, Kang Hyemi," Baekhyun said, waving his hand in front of your face. You blinked and looked at him. "Let's go," he said, getting ready to get off the bus. You quickly followed him off and realized that you were at the Namsan tower. He tugged on your arm. "Let's go, I have something to show you."

After a long cable car ride to the tower, you both finally went to the fence with locks. "I'll be right back," Baekhyun said and walked away.
You walked around and looked at the locks. But one of them caught out to you the most. There was a pink and blue lock, hidden by hundreds of other locks, but you managed to reach for it.

 

Baekhyun held your hand as you both got off the cable car. You both went straight to the wall of locks. "Again, why are we here?"
He shrugged. "Because I want to," he said with a grin. *Today is the day.* "And, just for fun." He pulled out two locks. A pink and blue. You blinked. "Like I said, just for fun," he said and handed the pink lock to you and a permenate marker. "Just write something," he said and started to write on his lock.
You glanced at your lock and wrote on it. Baekhyun waited for you to finish. You looked at him and he grinned, taking your lock, putting it with his. He looked at your lock.

❝Mr. Bacon,

You can let go of my hand now.
Oh, and uhm... We're friends right?
I hope you continue to smile.
- Your Twerp 

He chuckled. You raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun let go of your hand. "Yeah, we're friends. And without you, I wouldn't be able to smile at all," he said with a grin. He put both locks onto the fence and soon turned back to you as he finished, putting his hands in his pockets. "Aren't you going to ask what I put on my lock?"
Without a reply, you reached up to your locks and looked at Baekhyun's.

❝I love you, my twerp.
Smile forever.
And I'll stay by your side,
Also smiling.
Like you've always wished for.
- Bacon♥❞

You blinked. *Did he just say that he loved me?* You looked up at Baekhyun, who was rubbing his neck. You blinked and let go of the lock. "Now that we're done, can we go home now?" Baekhyun nodded with a soft smile.

You turned the blue lock around.

❝Bacon + Twerp Forever...♥❞

You blinked. *What?* You looked at the pink lock. It was signed your name.

"HYEMI!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran towards you. He had two locks in hand. Both shaped as hearts, blue and pink. You blinked. He smiled. "Just for fun?" he said and gave you the pink lock and a marker. When you finished, Baekhyun took the two locks and put them with the locks that you had just looked at. *What?* He turned to you with a grin. "Want to see what mine said?" You automaticly reached up for his lock.

❝I will always love you,
And I will always smile for you.
As long as you always smile for me,
And as long as we're always together,
Forever...
-Bacon♥❞

You looked back at yours.

❝I have to admit,
I do like you.
-Hyemi❞

You glanced at Baekhyun who was smiling shyly. "Just for fun," he said. You nodded, confused with your feelings. You both went back on a bus and headed home.


OMO! Almost 400 SUBBERS!!! <3