chapter twenty seven.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbPUqXLw3pk


"Baekhyun, if you're not going to work, then you should go home, instead of wait for me all night," you said, pushing Baekhyun out of the store.
He frowned. "Are you sure?" You nodded. He sighed. "Okay. But if you don't come straight home. I'm calling the cops and file a missing report. I don't want you to go leave again," he said. "I'll see you at home then," he said and kissed your forehead. He smiled at you and walked away. You smiled back. *Could this day get any better?*

You walked back into the store and saw a customer waiting at the counter. You quickly walked over there and saw Hyuna. She glared at you. "Can I help you?" you asked.
"Yes. Stay away from Baekhyun," she said, coldly. "He's mine."
You were silent for a while. "I thought you didn't like Baekhyun. That you cheated on him because you didn't like him anymore," you said.
She crossed her arms. "So? I might've started liking him again. Maybe I never let go of him," she replied.
"Or you might be just taking him away from me and dump him and make his life miserable again."
Hyuna stayed silent. *Bingo.*
"If you will excuse me, I have some work I have to do," you said and walked away into the storage room, leaving Hyuna standing there, speechless.


Work soon ended and you were on your way home. No cars or people out in the dark night. It was also cold, and you had no jacket on. Now you really wished that Baekhyun was with you. You took out your phone to call Baekhyun, but it was out of battery. You groaned and rubbed your arms to keep warm.
Under the dark night, you felt as if someone was following you. You felt uncomfortable and started to walk faster. You could hear footsteps behind you. Then, you knew someone was following you. But everytime you turned around, no one was there. You shuddered. *What if it's a out to get me?* You turned around a corner. *Only a block away from home and you'll be safe with Baek--* You were pulled back into a dark alley. All you heard was your muffled scream. Then, everything went black.


Baekhyun sat in the living room, watching the clock. 10:30 PM. *Where is she?* He looked out the window. No one was outside. Just the guards roaming the streets. He sighed and sat back down.

11 PM. 12 AM. 1 AM. 2 AM passed by. Still no sign of you. Baekhyun grabbed his jacket and ran out into the streets. As he walked to the convenience store, he saw a familiar headband. He picked it up. It was yours. He looked into an alley and saw fake glasses. Walking into the alley, he picked it up. to the side of the glasses was carved your name. Then he knew. You were kidnapped. And he knew exactly who. Hyuna. He ran to Chanyeol's house, coming in without knocks. Everyone looked at him as he panted for breath.
"Hyung... What's wrong?" Kai asked.
"Hyemi... She's... Missing," he said between breaths.
Sehun jumped out of his seat, as did Chanyeol. "WHAT?!"


Short update. >< I'll try to update tomorrow! I need to rest my mind for now...
DRAMA!!! MWAHAHAHA! Bringing ze boys back. *poses* B| LOL
OTL SWEATY BACON. πoπ