chapter twenty six.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk


"Well, I should be going to work. I guess I'll see you--" You're sentence got cut off when Baekhyun grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widen. He had kissed you. He slowly closed his eyes and put his hand on the back of your neck. Your eyes, too, slowly closed.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" a voice exclaimed. You both broke the kiss as Hyuna, who was pulling Chaemi with her, walked towards you and slapped you in the face.
"UNNIE!" Chaemi shouted and ran towards you.
Baekhyun's eyes widen and took held your face. "Hyemi, are you okay?!"
You nodded, still feeling the stingness of the slap. Your cheek was red.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Baekhyun and Chaemi shouted at Hyuna.
She glared at all of you. "I warned you people. Prepare to die, Kang Hyemi," she said and walked away.

You sighed. "Let's go get you some ice," Chaemi said, pulling your arm to help you up. But Baekhyun swooped you up in his arms.
Your eyes widen. "Yah, let--"
"Chaemi go get some ice for Hyemi. Met us in the park," Baekhyun said.
Chaemi nodded and saluted, running to the nearest convience store.

Baekhyun started to walk to the park. "B-Baekhyun... You can put me down. I'm too heavy," you said.
He sighed. "Even if you were heavy, I would still carry you even if my arms were tired. And trust me, you're a lot lighter than Hyuna. It felt like I was carrying an elephant," he said with a chuckle.
You stayed silent for a moment. "About what happened earlier..."
"Was real. No need to pinch yourself," he said with a proud grin.
"So--"
"You're forever mine," he said softly, gazing at you.
You looked away, so he wouldn't notice your pink face. He chuckled at your action.

As soon as you both reached the park, Baekhyun put you down on a bench. He took your hand and looked at your red face. "Does your face still hurt?" he asked. You shook your head. He shrugged. "Just in case it does and you're lying..." He leaned towards you and gently kissed your cheek. This made you turn even more red. You lowered your head. He chuckled. "Don't be shy. Besides, today wasn't the first time I kissed you," he said with a grin.
You looked at him. "What?"
He sighed. "I kissed you on the bus the time Sehun and Kai wanted us to come to the amusment park, but then they left us. And then, an indrect kiss," he said. "The time when I talked you into eating ramen. That was an indirect kiss." You gave him a look. "Don't judge, twerp," he said and smiled.

"I HAVE SOME ICE FOR UNNIE!" Chaemi shouted as she came towards the both of you. She stopped in front of you. "And ICE CREAM!" she said and pulled out the ice and ice cream, handing it to you. Chaemi opened her own ice cream and started it.
"Eat your ice cream. I'll hold the ice for you," he said and took the ice from you before you could protest. You pouted and opened the ice cream. He looked at Chaemi. "What? No ice cream for your favorite oppa?"
"No. Not after what you did to Hyemi unnie," Chaemi said and stuck her tongue at him.
Baekhyun looked at you. He took your hand that held the ice cream and took a small bite. You glared at him. "Why did you do that?!" you asked, pouted.
He grinned. "Because I wanted ice cream. And, I got another indirect kiss," he said and winked.

Chaemi watched the both of you argue. She slowly stood up. "Well, I guess I should leave you two alone. I have to.. Uh... STUDY!" she said and ran away.
You and Baekhyun both blinked. *That was weird.* Baekhyun's arm found it's way around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder. You gulped. *Now this is even weird.* You pulled away, but Baekhyun tighten his arms around you. "Let's stay like this for a while..." he whispered and closed his eyes. You sighed.
*What does this mean now? Are we just friends or something more?*


After a few moments to relax in the park. You and Baekhyun went to a ramen restaurant. Baekhyun insisted that you and him should share a bowl of ramen. You both argued about it when the owner saw the both of you arguing, she named you and Baekhyun the ramen couple. In the end, you finally agreed to share ramen with Baekhyun.
"And we'll be share a chopstick too," Baekhyun said happily.
You looked at him. "WHAT?! No! We're not even dating to be sharing ramen and chopsticks," you said.
He looked at you. "So that kiss meant nothing to you?" he asked.
Your face redden. "Wha? No that's not what I meant... ARGH. Fine. We'll share chopsticks to..."
Baekhyun grinned and kissed your cheek. "Thank you," he said and hugged you.
Your face turned more red. *I have to to admit. He's sweeter than I thought he was...*


Might do another update after dinner. :)
I should've put a warning on the last chapter. I noticed how a lot of your guys started fangirling and spazzing. XD