chapter twenty two.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQckY5I4cGM


You walked around town with your head down the whole time. Lonely and tired. Tired because you've slept all night wondering why Baekhyun got all worked up over the accidental kiss during the game. Lonely because... Well, no Baekhyun. *Maybe a good movie would cheer me up.* You walked into the cinema hall and gotten tickets to see a comedy movie. You walked inside the theater and sat only a few seats away from a young couple.
"Oppa~" the girl said to her boyfriend. *Her voice... Seems oddly familiar...* The girl giggled. "Baekhyun oppa! Its been a long time since I've called you that!"
*Baekhyun?* You looked up and saw Baekhyun and Hyuna. Baekhyun sat there like a statue, as Hyuna's hands were all over him. *I can't believe my stupid cousin set me up.* Baekhyun sat there with his poker face on.
You sank in your seat so you wouldn't get caught. The movie started.

Throughout the whole movie, everyone was laughing, except for you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun could only think of you and about how he had treated you earlier.
You paid attention to the movie, but you found nothing humorous at those moments. You kept your head down.

Time had passed by slowly for the both of you. Every 5 minutes felt like hours. You sighed and stood up, trying to get out to the aisle. "Hey!" "Watch it!" were the comments that you had gotten as you walked out of the aisle.
"UNNIE!" a hushed voice called and pulled you down onto a seat next to her.
You looked up and saw Chaemi. "What do you want?" you mumbled. You were in no mood to be there with her foolish acts.
"I want to ask you about your relationship with Baekhyun oppa... And," she nodded her head towards Hyuna. "That over there..."
You looked at Chaemi. She wasn't the annoying brat that you met days earlier. But she seemed like a normal, innocent school girl. You sighed. "Well... Baekhyun and Hyuna were ex boyfriend and girlfriend." you said.

Chaemi's jaw dropped. "What?! I can't believe that Baekhyun oppa would even date a like her!!!" She huffed and glared at Hyuna. "But..." she looked at you, "What's your relationship with Baekhyun oppa, then?"
You paused. *My relationship with him?* "W-we're just..."

He paused and looked at you. "Because then I could be able to see you more often. And I bet you missed seeing my smile too," he said with a grin. Your eyes furrowed. "Besides, we're friends."
You looked at him. *F-friends?! Did I just hear him correctly?* "What do you mean, friends? I thought you hated me..."
He looked at you. "That was 
before."

You sighed. "We're just roommates... Nothing more," you had said.
"Psshhh. No way! I've seen the way you two look at each other. Baekhyun oppa looks at you like you're the only girl left on Earth with him! He smiles everytime he looks at you! He even talks about you!" she said.
*M-me?! Why me?*
"Few days ago, I met him again and all he could talk about is you, unnie. Non-stop! Nothing else." She paused. "If I were to be able to choose either you or that Hyuna girl to be with oppa, I'd choose you, to tell you the truth. You make oppa smile. I've always tried making him smile. But NOTHING!" she whined. "And, it seems like he cares about you more than anything. You're like... His dream girl! I mean... Ideal girl! You smile, you're cute, and you never give up on anything! He's always wanting a girl like that," she said.

Your eyes widened. *ME?! HIS.. IDEAL GIRL?!*
"OH! And.. Sorry about what happened a few days earlier... I was a little mad that oppa couldn't spend time with me... It's been a long time since I've seen him," she said and laughed nervously.
You softly smiled. "It's okay..." You sighed and looked at Baekhyun and Hyuna's direction. You're face fell slowly. You looked at Chaemi. "Why did Hyuna  end up with Baekhyun?"

She glared at Hyuna. "That girl over there tricked me into getting Baekhyun here. She pretended to fall into Baekhyun oppa when we approached her, so I went to get her a soda. But when I came back, I saw her pull Baekhyun into this place so I followed. Then she turned to me and said, 'Back off. He's mine. He's not yours. He's not Hyemi's. He's been mine. And will be mine. No matter how hard I try. And if can't have him, no one will.' She dare threaten me!" she said and frowned. But then she looked at you. "But you call him Baekhyun... Isn't he older than you? How old are you?"
You looked at her. "19," you said. "Just turned 19... I graduated early..."
"Oppa's turning 20 next month! Shouldn't you be calling him oppa?" she asked.
You blinked. "Well... I never thought about saying that... Plus, he doesn't mind me calling him Bacon..." you said.

Chaemi bursted out of laughter. "Bacon?!  That's so cute, but funny!" She cleared . "Sorry," she said, still giggling. "You guys would make a cute couple..." she said.
You looked at her. "R-really?" You shook your head. "B-but, like I said, we're just roommates... Nothing more."
"Yeah, nothing more, for now," she said and giggled, and soon continued to watch the movie. You sighed and glanced at Baekhyun, who was sitting there, ignoring Hyuna. He turned his head and met eye contact with you. You eyes flickered away. Baekhyun watched you. You gulped and sank in your seat. *We're still friends right?*


Sorry for the late update!!!! So busy! And AFF didn't save my work from my phone! D8
So.. TRIPLE UPDATE TOMORROW! Last day of school for the week. 8DD <3
I'm glad that you guys don't think that this fanfic is going down hill. :'D