chapter thirty four.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvQdhdyBo0


It was 6 PM. Baekhyun glanced at the clock and to the door. You didn't open the door. He sighed and took out his phone and dialed your cell. *Aish, where is she?* You didn't pick up your phone. He sighed and the TV. *There's probably traffic downtown.. I guess I'll nap until she comes back..* He cloesd his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hours passed. It was midnight. Baekhyun woke up. He walked to your room. "Hyemi? Are you sleeping?" he asked. He opened the door, and where you weren't. He sighed and took his jacket, and ran out of the apartment. He tried calling you again. But you didn't answer. "Yah! Kang Hyemi! Do you know what time it is?! I told you to be back by 6 PM! Aish... If I find out that anything happens to you, I won't forgive you," he said as he left a voice mail for you.


You listened to your voicemail from Baekhyun with Chanyeol. Chanyeol snickered. "I bet he's coming here," he said.
You looked at him. "What makes you think that?"
Chanyeol smiled at you. "When Baekhyun found out that you were kidnapped by Hyuna, he came here. Of course. Why wouldn't he come here for help after you've gone missing? We're the only ones who can help him. Like we've always had," he explained.
You smiled. "I'm glad that you guys are his friends," you said.

There was a loud knock on the door. "YAH! CHANYEOL OPEN THE DOOR!" Baekhyun shouted from outside. Chanyeol walked downstairs. You stayed where you were. Baekhyun ran inside as soon as Chanyeol unlocked the door. As he ran in, the whole house was dark. He looked around. "Yah! Where are you guys?" he asked.
Then, a loud pop occurred that made Baekhyun jump back. The lights and 'Happy Birthday' started playing in the background. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN!" they all chanted. Baekhyun looked around and blinked.
"What's going on?" he asked.
"A surprise birthday for hyung!" Sehun said with a wide smile.
"B-birthday party?" Baekhyun said. They all nodded. "Guys, I told you guys to stop spending all of your money on a stupid birthday of mine. It's nothing but a stupid day," he said, coldly.

"OHOHO! But this isn't just any kind of birthday party. It's a special birthday party for the man named Baekhyun. Also known as Mr. Bacon," D.O said.
Baekhyun blinked. "What?"
"We all didn't have time to get you a birthday gift, so, we have a special one from all of us. It's in your room," Suho said.
"W-what?"
"Stop whating and go to your room!" Kai said and they all pushed him up to his room, locking the door as Baekhyun went inside his room. They all snickered and walked down stairs.
Baekhyun banged on the door. "YAH! Why did you lock me in here?!" He sighed and walked to his bed. "What present? I don't see any present in here," he mumbled to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a bark. He looked up and saw Aesook come out from the walking closet. He picked her up. "Where did you come from?" he asked. He stood up and walked towards the closet, slowly opening the closet door. It was dark, he the light and looked around. He felt arms around his waist. *Who--* Baekhyun turned around and saw you.
You looked at him and smiled. "Happy birthday, Bacon!" you said, cutely.
Baekhyun blinked, his heart melted at the way you called him. *Hyemi...*

"I'm your birthday present!" you said.
He grinned. "You're my birthday present?" he asked. "I was hoping for something better..." he said and hugged you back.
You pouted and pulled away. "What's that suppose to mean?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Anyways.. You're wish is granted," you said. He looked at you. "Your wish on wanting me to regain my memory, is granted."
His eyes widen. "S-so... You're memory is back?" You nodded. He grinned and picked you up. Your eyes widen. He slowly leaned towards you with a grin. You stopped him.
"I haven't gave you the actual presents I'm giving you yet!"
He nodded and let you down.
Aesook came inside the closet with the bacon plushie. You took it from her. "TA-DA!" you said, holding up the plushie.

He blinked and took the plushie. He was silent. You looked at him. "You don't like it?" you asked sadly.
He looked at you and smiled, pulling you into a hug. "No, I love it. As much as I love you..." he said with a smile. He gazed at you as you smiled back at him. He slowly leaned down. "Promise me something," he said. You nodded. "From now on, we'll be honest to each other, no secrets. And we'll be like every other couple we see in the streets, but only better."

You giggles and nodded. "Promise," you said.
He grinned and leaned towards you and softly kissed you, you kissed him back.
"I love you..."


Sorry for the late update! OTLOTL LAME UPDATE!!
.. I swear, you people that are in roleplays that I own or roleplay in are stalkers. xDD jkjk. But thanks for reading. It makes me feel special!
REACHED 400 SUBBERS! It seems like on every EXO's birthday, I get whole hundred numbers of subbers. <3 Thanks so much!
And OHOHO! THIS STORY ISN'T OVER YET!!! >:DD ONE MORE DRAMA! MWAHAHAHA!!!!
.. I ship BAWERP. :3 LOLOLOL