chapter thirty.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDmzEAStu0c


You and Sehun left Chanyeol's house after picking up Aesook. "Noona! Let's go get some ice cream!" Sehun said as he held your good hand.
You softly smiled. "Noona ate too much ice cream this week. You can get some for yourself," you said.
He pouted. "Are you sure? Do you want a soda or anything?" You shook your head. He sighed. "Okay.. Noona! Let's go on a bike ride in the park!"
You looked at your arm that had a cast on. "But I can't..." you said.
"Then I'll take noona. You can just sit behind me and enjoy the ride!" You stopped to think about it and soon nodded.

You both went back to Chanyeol's house to get Sehun's bike. Aesook sat in the basket at the head of the bike. Sehun helped you up in the seat behind him. He turned back to the front. He pulled your good arm around his waist, he smiled. "Hold on tight noona," he said and speeded off to the park.
You hid your face behind Sehun's back to prevent the wind from hitting your face. Aesook yelped happily as the wind flowed past her fur, standing on her two legs with her two front paws on the basket edge. Sehun rushed through the busy streets. "Sehunnie! Slow down!" you said, hugging his waist tightly.
He shook his head. "But don't you love the wind flowing through your hair?" he asked. You closed your eyes and hid behind his back. He grinned.

Finally, you both made it to the park. "Aish, Sehun, you could've gone the other way! It's a lot faster!"
He chuckled. "But it's boring to go that way! I liked going this way. It's a lot more adventurous, seeing people and being in busy streets, seeing cars pass by," he said with a smile. He suddenly let go of the handles of the bike and waved them in the air. "My goodness, today is a wonderful day!" he said. Aesook barked in agreement. 
Your eyes widen. "Yah! Oh Sehun, keep your hands on the handle before we crash into something!" you said, hitting his back, gently. He chuckled and grabbed the handles again. "How are you going to start driving if you always do that?" you asked.
He shrugged. "Simple. I don't drive."
"You won't be able to go to far places..."
He chuckled. "Silly noona, that's what taxis, buses, and subways are for."
You sighed and shook your head.

You spent the rest of the day with Sehun at the park and came home exhausted. Baekhyun looked at you when you walked in. "Where have you been all day?" he asked with a bit of concern.
You didn't looked at him, "Places with Sehun. Baekhyun frowned with jealousy. "I'm going to sleep," you said and walked towards your room.
Baekhyun grabbed your wrist. You looked at him. "Do you like Sehun more than me?" he abruptly asked.
You blinked. "He's my dongsaeng of course I would like him," you replied. 
"You didn't answer my question," he said.
You looked at him in the eyes. "No," you said and walked into your room and closed the door.
Baekhyun stood there outside. *Did she say.. No? As in.. She likes me more than Sehun?* He looked at your door. *I'm taking that as a yes.* He walked away with a smile on his face.


A bead of sweat trickled down your face. You tossed and turned as you laid in your bed, sleeping.

"HYEMI!" a voice called out. A sound of a metal door opened, followed by the sound of a wooden bat dropping on the ground.

Everything looked blurry. But you didn't wake up.

"H-how'd you find us?" Hyuna asked as her voice quivered.
The boys gave Hyuna a dead glare. "What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Hyemi?!" the man shouted at her.
Hyuna flinched. "I-I just found her unconscious here. I-I did nothing! I'm innocent!"
"We haven't even accused you of injuring Hyemi and you're saying that you're innocent. It tells us that you
did hurt her," another man said, glaring at her.
Hyuna gulped. man kneeled in front of you as tears fell down his face. "Hyemi..." he whispered. Your fingers twitched as he touched your hand.

"I wouldn't touch her hand if I were you," Hyuna said with a smirk on her face.
The other man's eyes flickered to her, giving her a death glare. "Why not?"
She glanced at the broken chair next to her. His followed her gaze. "You're a witch, you know that?" the youngest boy said, glaring at her. He was no longer the innocent maknae.
She just shrugged. "I've been told," she said with a smirk.

Another man shook the first man's shoulder. "Take her to the hospital. We'll take care of the rest," he said. The man nodded.
They all looked up and saw that Hyuna was no longer there, leaving her friends behind. They quickly spread out to search for Hyuna as 3 of the other men watched Hyuna's friends. "Call the police," one of them said.

The first man swooped you up in bridal style, started running down the street to the closest hospital with you in his arms. "Don't worry Hyemi. Your Bacon will get you to safety. Then, you'll be okay," Baekhyun said between breaths as he ran.

You immediately sat up in bed. You panted, eyes wide as sweat fell onto your face. You quickly wiped the sweat of your face. *That was a weird dream.... Maybe a glass of water would be fine...* You got out of bed and shuffled out of your room.
You walked out to the living room and saw the TV on, muted. You looked at the couch and saw Baekhyun sleeping. You paused and watched him as you stood next to the couch. Without thinking, you took a blanket and draped it over Baekhyun.
You suddenly have this weird feeling. You looked at his sleeping face. You softly smiled. Without any other actions, you went into the kitchen.

The kitchen table had a note. 'I have a feeling that you haven't eaten all day when you were with Sehun... There's some food in the fridge. Re-heat them and you can eat. Eat well, my twerp. ♥ -Bacon' the note said. You smiled and walked to the fridge, taking out a bowl of rice and steamed fish. You put them in the microwave and re-heated them.
As soon as they were finished re-heating, you sat down at the table with a pair of chopsticks in hand. You slowly took a bite of the steamed fish with rice. *Uwah! Where did he learn how to cook like this?* You smiled happily as you ate.

You woke up extra early, the next day. Well, only earlier than Baekhyun. The others had already left. You walked into the kitchen to get ingredients for pancakes. You exhaled with bravery. *Operation: Make Mr. Grumpy Bacon Smile. START!* You pumped your fist and gave yourself an encouraging smile. You the stove and took out a pan. You added flour and started to crack the eggs adding butter, etc. By the time you were about to put the batter onto the pan, you had to start flipping them. *I don't know how to flip a pancake! I barely know how to do a flip in the air!* You sighed and flipped it anyways, trying to catch it with the pan, but it landed on something else. And that something was someone, who was Baekhyun. He glared at you and threw the pancake into the trash can. "What are you doing?" he asked coldly.

"T-trying to make you breakfast!" you said. You bowed. "So sorry about what happened just now!"
Baekhyun's eyes softened. "Forget it. I'll do it," he said and took the spatula and pan from you.
"B-but..."
"Why do you even work at the cafe anyways when you don't even know how to make a basic pancake.

You pouted. "I never got in for bakery. I just got in for the coffee I made.. The previous owner liked the coffees I make..."
"Then you work on the coffee and I'll work on the food." He sighed. "Troublesome," he muttered under his breath.
You smiled. "Okay! I'll work on the coffee!" you said and saluted.
Baekhyun blinked when he saw you do that. His ears turned red. He cleared his throat and continued to work on the pancake.

You carefully poured milk into the coffee, making a picture of a smiley face. You smiled at your art. Baekhyun watched you, wondering why you're acting so different and why you've been happy the whole time he has been down in the kitchen. He shook his head and put the pancake onto a plate and sat down at the table. He started eating. You placed the cup of coffee in front of his plate. He looked up at you. "Coffee's done for Mr. Bacon!" you said cutely. "If you need anything, I'll be upstairs with Aesook!"

You walked away, just when you were about to walk out of the kitchen, Baekhyun called out. "You're not eating?"
You shook your head. "No, I'm not hungry."
"It's not health for a sick and/or injured person to skip meals. Sit down," he said, less cold than ever.
You blinked. "But I'm fine! I'm not sore, nor am I still hurt from the bruises!"

He looked at you. "Really, twerp?" he asked. You nodded. Baekhyun shifted his eyes to your arm and gently slapped it.
You flinched. "Oow!!"
He smirked. " 'I'm fine!' you say. But, you're not," he said. He shoved a plate of scrambled eggs towards you. "Now eat."

You couldn't help but stare at him. Baekhyun looked up. "What?" he asked coldly.
"You smiled. Well, you smirked. But that's close enough to smiling..." you said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "But still you smiled!" you shouted happily and smiled widely.

Baekhyun just continued to eat his food, expressionless. But, for once, he finally felt happy. He felt a tug at the end of his lips curling up. You gasped and pointed at him. Then he immediately when back to his poker face. You pouted and started eating.

You blinked. *How'd I remember that?* You shrugged. *Must have been from a random dream that I remember or something.* You continued to eat happily.


cheese. OuO

OTL :3 I updated like promised! 8D Single updates this week. D8
No double updates until weekend or if I don't have a lot of homework.
I'm suddenly in a depressing mood...  T^T