Birthday^^

Childhood love

 ~ The best feeling in the world is when the person you like, likes you back ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years later, They are now in high school Yunho has become a tough guy with big muslces as he wanted to protect Jaejoong as well as. Since a part of him never wanted to leave Jaejoong side.

 " Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Kim jaejoong, Happy birthday to you". The whole crowd  was singing happily and clapping their hands. Though it was a happy atmosphere there was an emptiness in his heart. The one he waited to be wish by was no where to be found this see His eyes kept searching through the crowd but in vain. Did he forget my birthday though Jaejoong with a sad face.?

=========================

"Will he like my gift mom"

"Of course, my son" as soon as those words was heard from their lips of his monster a bright smile was seen on Yunho's face.

He hurried right away to go to the birthday party Jaejoong before it ends.

Arriving there Yunho saw the back of Jae, his head bent down, everyone was gone. He walked slwoly without making a sound and put his hand on Jaejoong eyes, for him to guess who it was, he then felt the teardrops of Jaejoong on his fingers. He turned Jae toward him and said "what happened my dear?" Today it's your birthday and you should be happy!!"

A sobbhing Jae replied "Oh! I thought you forgot my birthday and he took his hand and gace him light punch on his chest. You are so bad."

Yunho then grabbed his hands and gave him a big bear hug , he felt the warm of Yunho gently floading his body against him. Then Jae stopped crying and reluctantly Yunho released Jae and gave him a big gift box.

Eagerly Jaejoong unpacked the box only to discover a big teddy bear inside. Yunho then gently wisphered some words so softly that it could bearly be heard. He said "This teddy bear is just like you, with its doe like eyes, pink cheeks, rosy lips, tender gaze and huggable that always make me want to hold you in my arms"

Embrassed Jaejoong looks down at the ground yet feeling very happy. Yunho, on his side, did not miss the red blushing face of Jaejoong. "I'll always take care of  it Yunho."

"I know you will Jae"

"Look, Yunho, there are so many stars in the sky, it's so pretty."

"Yes, it is Jae."

"Yunho then took Jaejoong hand in his hands and wisphered in a low voice which was not missed by Jaejoong "I promise I'll always be your side to protect you Jae". Jaejoong closed his eyes feelings the cold breeze of the night while holding Yunho hand. He could not feel any happier than that.

======================================

"Joongie wakes up, You'll be late for school"

"I'm up, umma". Jaejoong rushed to the bathroom to take a bath and prepared himself for school. In thirty minutes he was ready and was now taking his breakfast and was ready to leave.

Jaejoong always looks forward to school since to get to see Yunho. On arriving at school, Jaejoong felt very happy as the first persong he was was not other than Yunho. He fasten his space towards Yunho but immediately stop when he saw Yunho smiling with a girl in the corridor. He ignored it as he thought it was out of politeness but seconds later he saw Yunho holding the girl's hand possessively and they walked along side each other.

He felt jealous as he always thought Yunho is only hus and he realised that he was about to lose Yunho to that girl in the school that every boy dreams to have as girlfriend. She is also very popular among boys. His scene hurt Jaejoong a lot.. He therefore gather his courage and set up his mind to confess to Yunho during luch.

During lunch time, Jaejoong ran towards Yunho class as soon as the bell rang. After that every students have gone out and there was only Yunho and him. He  sat beside Yunho, his heart beating fast. The atmosphere was awarkard with the silence lingering around them.

Finally Jae spoke breaking the silence, his voice low and trembling Yunho, "this letter for you," and feeling pretty nervous.