Will you be my friend? :)

Childhood love

" You boy, come here, give me this ice cream and the money in your pockets." said one big tough boy known for being a bully towards the youngers students.

"Humm... but I'm hungry I did not eat till morning, please let me have it and next time I swear I'll share my food with you" said a small boy with innocent eyes, chubby cheeks and such tender face that anyone would fall for it. He is a child of 5 yrs old, named as Jung Yunho.

The bully said " you dare to answer me back !, now you are gonna regret it, you son of !" He raised his right hand and slapped Yunho. His cheeks became swollen, bruised and red. Surprised, he accidentally released the ice cream from his hand and it fell down on the floor. Tears rolled down his cheeks; he felt so bad being builled by tough guys much older than him and he did not have the courage to fight back. He wanted to raise his hand and puch the bully right in his stomach but he was much weaker than them and even shorter in height .

A few distance away, Kim Jaejoong a boy saw what happened. Jaejoong is known for being a  rather pretty boy with fair complexion thick eyelashes and pink rosy lips. The fact that he witnessedvsuch a shocking scence , a small boy being builled by a guy tougher than him made Jaejoong angry, he made his hand into a fist and ran at a fast speed and fought the bully with much strength that melted down Yunho's heart.

He punched him hard right in his face and kicked him right in his which made that guy fall down. Then Jae said " will you apologise for the pain you caused that boy?" Defeated the bully replied yes and Jae said in a firm voice" I don't want you to hurt this boy again otherwise I'm gonna break every single bone in your body."

Jaejoong  then took the small boy crying with so much pain away, he removed his handkerchief and wiped the tears off the boy face. He even bought Yunho another ice cream and said " Hey you don't look good when crying and i want a smile from this pretty face of yours".

Embarrassed Yunho  smiled through his tears and told him " Thank you so much for having save me in such a difficult situation. You are such a nice person, I'm jung yunho will you be my friend?". Deep down in his heart Yunho wished so much that will Jae accept. He found this tough guy amazing and a part of him started to like this guy right from the moment he fought for his safety from that bully.

" Of course, I would be your friend.I'm kim Jaejoong and i will shelter you from all those bullies and protect you. You can count on me." and with so Jaejoong and yunhohugged each other and  became best friends. 

Each day went by with the two of them sharing secrets, laughing and teasing each other. Time passed so quickly that Jae didn't even know when his protective feelings for yunho turned into love. Jaejoong did everything to please Yunho. He brought him chocolates and laughed when he tries to be cute. But one thing is clear Jaejoong is in love with Yunho. Each day when he wakes up, he rushes to go to school in order to see Yunho and the moment he sees Yunho , his heart starts beating so fast that he says to himself that this is pure love and would never let go of this guy.