Chapter 15

Childhood love

Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
Nicholas Sparks, The last song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *cough* *cough* “Hello is any one there… Jae… Jae… JAE”

“What Hyunjoong stop shouting I’m not deaf”

“Well I cannot tell that I have been standing and calling for you since some minutes but both of you have been ignoring me oh here your juice ” as hyunjoong said that he could see jaejoong turn red

“Oh sorry thanks”

“May I know why both of you has a bouquet of flowers”

“Oh that because… ehh Yunho won it in a game”

“Won it?”

“H-He lost the game that he play twice so as a consolation they gave him those bouquet”

“Right Yunho”

“Right… let’ll join the together we’ll be leaving soon” said Yunho trying to change the subject.

“Let’s go”

 As Yunho lead the way, Hyunjoong walk alongside Jaejoong “The flowers are beautiful Jae”

“They are”

“So I guess Yunho and you have solve any misunderstanding that was prevailing between you”

“Y-You.., how do you know?”

“You are really easy to read Jae I have been with you since I am here and I have observe that any little thing had related to Yunho easily affect you and that little lie of yours that yunho won it when he actually brought it for you would not would tell me otherwise” said Hyunjoong teasingly.

“so you knew all along”

“Hmm you can say that… so now I guess Yunho and you are together”

“He kind of say that he love me I don’t really know”

“Jae, he’ll probably talk to you later”

“I seriously hope so”

 As they reached the car Yunho immediately pulled Jaejoong towards him saying “you’ll be sitting with me at the back” “o-ok” jaejoong could still feel the warmth of Yunho palm on his forearm where yunho touched, that place had a burning sensation that jaejoong could say was full of love.

“Jae what are thinking get on so we can get going before its dark” said Yunho

“Yes”

-----------------------

“Finally you guys are, its petty late already, it’s been decided that the bon fire will be for tomorrow since it’s be our last day here” said the teacher as she spotted the three boys “ Oh, i’ll be having dinner in a few”

“Yes, madam we’ll be there”

“Jae, i’ll see if i can be of any help” said Hyunjoong

“Ok, i’ll be going to our room”

Yunho followed Jaejoong in their room and approached him. “Jae, you have been ignoring me all the time”

“i’m not”

“Jae, i know that you know my feelings for you now and you have the same feelings … we are together right?”

“I guess yes” said Jaejoong blushing “But Yunho how we can be together when you have a girlfriend”

“Jae I’ll break up with Jessica. I have been with her but it’s not the same my heart was somewhere else”

“But she’ll be hurt”

“I’m sure she’ll find someone better, someone that deserve her and would not hurt her and treasure her like a precious gift”

“Oh Yunho” said Jaejoong as he hug Yunho.

“I don’t want to do something that i will regret my whole life Jae, I nearly lost the most important thing i don’t want to make the same mistake again”

“Whatever happened is not your fault Yunho, it just you were still in ignorance”

“So you are saying that I am ignorant” said Yunho teasingly with a smirk on

“No of course not, you are ignorant only when it comes to love” replied Jaejoong as he distances himself from Yunho trying to run away.

“Are you probably implying that I’m a fool in love?” answered Yunho as he started running after Jaejoong in the room.

“No you are the one saying so”

“Jae stop laughing at me and stop making my words have double meaning”

“Yunho you look cute when you are like this”

“Jae I’m handsome and you are the one who is pretty and cute” defended Yunho upon hearing this Jae stop on this track and started pouting. Yunho quickly took advantage of the situation, approached Jaejoong and embrace him by his waist.

“Jae, is by baby sulking?”

“…”

“So now mine baby hates me” respond Yunho sadly.

“No, I can’t hate you. You are like the source of my life the one that bring me happiness. I can never hate you”

“Oh how could i have hurt you, I’m sorry Jae?”

“It’s all in the past now”

“Yes that true now that you have me maybe you should stop clinging to Hyunjoong” replied Yunho in a joking manner

“Finally you said his name… and what clinging?? We are friends if it not possibly best friends”

“I have been your best friends since Years Jae how can he take my place in just some month”

“Yunho you are my boyfriend…and he is mine best friends don’t tell be you are possibly jealous”

“J-jealous who…I’m not jealous i just don’t want to share you with anyone”

“You don’t have to share me my heart… all of it belong to you nobody can have or take that place” said Jaejoong as turn around and pointed to Yunho chest “and this belong only to me”

“Yes, my heart mind and soul is invaded only by you” said yunho and he slowly reached forward for jaejoong lips.

“Yunho” said jaejoong in a mere whisper as the lips were a mere inch the door made an opening sound. Jaejoong immediately push Yunho away.

“It seemed that I did not came at the right moment” respond Hyunjoong to break the awakward silent “anyway i came to tell you guys that dinner is ready”

“I’ll be right there” replied jaejoong who was as red as a tomato and started to follow Hyunjoong.

“I could have that kiss if only he arrived some minutes later.” Mumbled yunho behind Jaejoong “I will have my kiss and I’ll make sure to make up for this time too” thought Yunho