Chapter 14

Childhood love

~The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the nice slumber of some hours Jaejoong woke up and look of the windows. Finding the sun still high in the sky he guessed that it’s either noon of shortly after noon. Hearing some soft deep breathing near him, Jaejoong turn to his right side where he could see Yunho still as sleep.

He suddenly remembered that Yunho said he won’t be giving up on him. It makes Jaeheart felt strangely warm and happy. But a question was still troubling him, ‘was it worth taking a chance to be with Yunho’

The ruffling of sheets around Jaejoong, broke him from his thoughts. Yunho, slowly open his eyes blinking a little to adjust to the light and saw Jaejoong staring at him. Seeing Jaejoong staying still without moving, he made his way towards and slight touch his shoulder.

“Jae are you fine”

“Yeah am alright… can you please help me to get my feet down it’s numb”

“Yeah sure wait I’ll help you to the bathroom”

Yunho slowly placed his arms around Jae waist and Jae slowly lend on yunho to be able to stand up and Yunho help jae to the bathroom. Yunho was enjoying how jae waist felt around his arm, how jae seemed nervous but could easily blushing. He was wishing that he could hold Jae in his arms like that for a little longer sadly he knew that he couldn’t.

“Jae, if you need my help just call me”

“Hmm, thanks”

‘why did it felt that the way to the bathroom seem a little longer. My heart was beating to fast that i thought yunho could feel it for some moments’ thought jae as he placed his hands over this chest trying to calm it.

After around thirty minutes Jaejoong got out of the bathroom.

“Yunho, it’s now free”

“Yes, thanks so how your feet now”

“it’s no longer numb so it’s a easier to walk now”

“Ok… i’ll be out in a minutes”

“Ok i’ll wait for you then we can go down stairs together”

“sure”

After what seemed like eternity for jaejoong, Yunho finally got out.

“I never knew you take so much time yunho”

“Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long let’s go”

------

“Hey, where you  going” asked Yunho upon seeing that Hyunjoong ready to go somewhere

“You are finally up” said Hunjoong“ There is a small village around 2-3 kilometers from here…and it said that it’s market place is really beautiful so we decided to make a visit and at the same time we can even shop for certain things”

“That sounds fun” said Jaejoong excitingly.

“It surely does”said Hunjoong. All three of them Jaejoong, Hunjoong and Yunho move in the car parked outside. Hunjoong sat on the driver`s seat while Jae sat beside. Yunho, on the other hand sat in back. Hunjoong then asked if everybody was ready and started driving the car. On the way Hunjoong placed his left hand on that of Jae`s hand while driving. Jae jerked because he did not expect it at all. In the mirror of the car he could see how see Yunho was very angry and realized that his fist was clenched.

Deep down Jaejoong`s heart plumped a little faster with the idea that Yunho was getting angry because another guy held his hand but nevertheless this happiness replaced with a sense of guilt and sadness because Yunho was hurting.

They finally reached the market and the car was parked on a vacant road. Yunho stepped down the car and so did Hunjoong. As for Jaejoong when he was about to open his door, Hunjoong opened his door for him and took his hand. Jaeejoong thanked Hunjoong and looked at Yunho. Yunho`s face was so pale: it was as if he was sick. Watching Hunjoong caring so much for Jaejoong made him think that he didn`t deserve Jaejoong because there was someone else to care for him much better than he doubted if it was right to go for Jaejoong. ‘What if Jaejoong does not love me anymore’ ‘no jae said that Hyunjoong is just a brother that mean i still have a chance’ ‘Jae loved Me and not Hunjoong and no matter no one can ever take my place in Jae`s heart.’

“Yunho down to earth”

“eh, Jae”

What are you thinking so much that your hand is clutch into a fist?” Yunho looked down at his hands to realize that he was indeed making a fist and immediately let go.

“Nothing much let go by the way hyunjoong where were the other students i did not found anyone on my way before meeting with you nor before taking the car” said yunho along the way.

“That’s because everyone here at the market place… we rented a mini-bus at a cheap price and the car that belong to hotel tour guide that supposed to help us but i borrowed it from him for some time.”

 “Do you even have a driving license?”

“Of course i have one i got it one month before transferring school”

“ohh”

“Wow, it so lively here and beautiful”

“it surely is and you can find everything that you need here” the three of them immediately turn around to see and old man smiling at them.

“Hmm, sorry if we disturb you sir”

“Not at all children,  sorry i just could not stop myself from listening to you. By the way call me Grandpa.”

“That ok, sir i mean Grandpa” said Yunho before hunjoong could answer.

“It looks like you came along with the other kids that visiting here”

“Yes, Grandpa” said Hunjoong “I’m Hunjoong, this is Jaejoong and this one Yunho”

“oh young man you hurt yourself there is a doctor just right in the corner you should have him to check it for you I’ll get going have fun”

 

“let’s go have the checkup then we’ll decide what to do next” said Yunho and the three of them agree with him.

“Welcome kids”

 “So what can i do or you” said a young man

“we came to have jae have a checkup for this feet”

“Ok come here, lay down i’ll check it for you… hmm the injury has started to heal i see and it’s not that serious i guess it be all right in one week”

“Thank you sir”

“you are welcome”

After having paid the doctor the three of them walk out. “so what do we do next” said Hunjoong 

“hmm i’ll take a look around see you later” said Yunho

“ok” said in a sad voice

“Hey hunjoong, let visit that shop with the name of ‘The language of flowers’ written on it”

“Ok”

As they made their way inside the sound of a bell rang signifying that there is customers.

“it’s wonderful here” said Jaejoong as he walk around looking at the various variety of flowers on the display shelf.

Among the various flowers present jae picked one up into his hand when an old lady made his presence known behind the counter.

“Welcome for frightening you”

“That ok Madame”

“The flower in your hands young man is known as the pear blossoms, it represents lasting friendship and it very fragile”

“ i never knew, it looks so beautiful… are there other flowers that represent friendship”

“There is a yellow rose or the Jade plant”

“The jade plant”

“It has small pink and white flowers and represent all the joy of friendship it’s like the pot in the pot there” said the lady pointing to a specify plant.

“I’ll take it”

“OK”

After stepping out o the shop Jae give that plant as a gift to Hyunjoong without the knowledge that Yunho was standing a little away from them and watching there every movement. That simple move by Jaejoong made yunho furious he looked at them giggled and smiling happing as they went the opposite direction from him.

Yunho quickly enter the shop with the intention of buying the most beautiful bouquet for jaejoong.

“welcome”

“good afternoon Madame can i have the most beautiful flowers for the person i love”

“Sure i’ll get it ready for you…is to proposed someone”

“Yeah” said yunho with a little blush.

After minutes yunho was present with a beautiful bouquet with various types of flowers. “Do you want to write along with the bouquet”

“Sure but i’m really bad at it”

“I’ll help you with that wait… was it love at first sight “

“not really since i hurt that person at first and now i’m trying my best to win his love”

“wish you all the best with that here it’s all done”

“Thank you madame” said yunho was he pay the lady

“Welcome my son”

===

“Yunho where were you we were searching for you” said Jaejoong worriedly

“oh i was just walking around” lied yunho

“Guys i’ll buy some drinks meanwhile for us”

“ok we’ll wait”

“Jae what is in your hand”

“Oh those are the prizes that hyunjoong won for me. This teddy bear at a shooting game, and the friendship is because he came third and we bought matching phone scrap isn’t that nice”

listening to all the thing that hyunjoong gave to  jaejoong yunho was fuming with jealously and he could feel that he will soon be at his patience limit.

“Here these flowers are for you so is this chain”

“This is really mine” said Jae as he took the flowers when saw what look like a bracelet and if he remembers correctly it’s a couple bracelet that means the other piece might be with Jessica if he is right.

“Yun …this bracelet” said jaejoong as he pointed to yunho wrist.

“oh this Jessica gave it to me when we met around half an hour ago” just the idea of yunho having a couple item with someone else than him was making him feel sad, jealous, weak and most of all he could not accept the fact of seeing yunho with someone else

“Jae how is the flowers” asked yunho nervously.

“It’s beautiful there even a card”  

“Sorry, i did not wrote the card but the word in there i surely do mean it”

“It’s ok” said Jaejoong as he opened the card

“Like those baby breath flowers you are pure and innocent, those Anemone represent my unfading love for you, likewise the Arbutus are saying you are my only one, the tulip red is my undying love for you, my devoted affection and the bonds of love are like the Honeysuckle. Although my love may not have been love at first sight like those thorn less rose but my heart is screaming you are my eternal love like the Primrose  that and the undying love like the clove. All those flowers represent the pieces of my heart that I’m giving to you. Hope you accept it”

  • Yunho

Jae with smiling brightly after reading the card he finally realized that he actually loves Yunho no it’s probably better to say that he never forgot his love. He understood that he actually want to be with yunho he need him. He is happy with Yunho without even having to try or fake it.

 “Wait right here i’ll be back”

“Wait Jae where are you going” said Yunho as he seeing Jaejoong starting

“I’ll be back don’t worry”

‘I’m i rejected or accepted. Did he like the words or hate it. He was smiling so that means he like it but it could have also be due to other things. He did not say anything so I’m not not yet rejected nut also not accepted it so confusing’ lost in this thought Yunho did not see Jaejoong approaching.

“Yun, what are you thinking are you having second thoughts”

“No… so you have not gave me an answer yet”

“Oh my answer is this”

“Flowers with a card”

“For you”

 As Yunho opened the card he could read

 

“ Ambrosia which means that the love is reciprocated is for you and like those beautiful Jonquil Thank you for returning my love/affection. Gorse which represent love in all seasons mean my unchanging and growing love for you what ever be the situation. Like the fragrance of rose Lavender you are my love at first sight and my first emotion of love like the lilac Purple.”

  • Jaejoong

As Yunho slowly came to understand the confession of Jaejoong his smile and heart was beating at fast rate. The confession of Jaejoong made Yunho feel like the most luckliest person in the world. At that right moment Yunho felt as if his whole world had stopped because the person he loves the most in the world has finally been able to love him as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update. Hope you enjoy reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_flowers 

This will explain what the flowers really mean. Sorry if the poems is not right my sis and i came up with it so it might not be good.