Chapter 6: Beginning of Sophomore Years (Past)

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 6: Beginning of Sophomore Years

PAST (The morning part is all fiction, they’re not my neighbors: P)

YOU’RE POV:

I got out of our house to have some fresh air, it was still 4:30am and I am always doing jogging every morning, going around in the neighborhood without any accompaniments, just me alone, in this dark morning, I look at the surrounding and I saw a lot of new houses or I can say that it’s all a mansion.

Sungjong Oppa is the only one I know here and I am very unfamiliar in this surroundings, I sneak a peak in oppa’s house and saw lights inside.

*I hope oppa is awake; I want to know who the people in my surrounding are. I guess I can ask him.* you thought and buzz the doorbell.

The door opens to see Sungjong oppa in his pajamas.

“Oppa! Good Morning! Didn’t expect you would open the door!” You beamed and he let you in, you sit in one chair and he begun, “Why are you here so early in the morning, Missy?” He gave me a question look and I raise my eyebrow.

 

“The reason why I am here is because I am very curious of who my new neighbors are. Why are there so many of them? And the neighborhood is filled with mansions! Damn! This neighborhood should be called Mansionville!” you shout. You began talking on and on about how irritated you were, but at the same time you were a bit excited for the new neighbors.

“Ok, calm down. I’ll introduce them to you later on. All of them will be our classmates, arasso? And don’t worry, they are all handsome boys, arasso? Now go out and do your daily routine! I’ll walk with you to school with the new boys! Goodbye!” he shouted. I just nodded and got out of his mansion.

*HANDSOME? BOYS? MY NEIGHBORS? HOW LUCKY AM I?!* I thought and did my jogging. I arrive at my mansion at 5:15am and did my daily routine. I braid my hair a fish tail braid on the right side and put a ribbon clip at the left side. I smiled at the mirror and grab my bag ready going to school.

“Kids, I’ll be going! Just tell the chauffeur to drive the two of you to school! And don’t worry! I ate ramen!” I smiled and they waved at me. I come outside to see 7 dazzling guys.

*OMG! THEY ARE MY NEW NEIGHBORS? AND CLASSMATES? GOD SOMEONE PINCH ME!* I thought and waved at them awkwardly.

“Oh, hyung, don’t worry, she’s no girlfriend of mine, she’s my cousin, Lee Ji Eun, and Ji Eun, this are my friends, INFINITE” I smiled at them and they were shock.

*WAHH Where did Sungjong oppa got some model-faced friends?* I thought and whispered something to oppa.

“I don’t even know their names, how bout they introduce there selves?” I whispered and oppa nodded.

“Ji Eun said to introduce you to her, she don’t know your names right?” Sungjong said and I glared at him.

“Hello, I’m Woohyun, Nam Woohyun, Nice too meet you Ji Eun” I shake his hands in approval and I repeat his name in my head to remember it.

“Hi! My name is Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol! Nice too meet you!” I smiled and he was one weird boy.

“Hi! My name is Dancing Hoya, Lee Howon! Nice too meet you Eun!” He did a turn and shakes my hand.

“Did he just say Dancing Hoya? That’s your name?” You asked confused and they gave you a stare.

“Ah, haha, Maybe not?” I did a question look at Hoya’s jaw drop.

“You actually believe that my name has a dancing name on it?” He raised his eyebrow and I also raised one.

“Yes, you said my name is DANCING Hoya, so what do you expect me to say?” You give him a look at he just said never mind.

*Damn! You’re ruining your reputation you Pabo!* I thought.

“But, Hey, Dancing Hoya, Is that really your name?” I asked for the last time.

“I told you my name is Hoya, Arasso?” He said.

“Should have told me!” I laughed and look at the remaining 3.

“Hello! I’m the leader of INFINITE; my name is Sungkyu, Kim Sunggyu! Nice too meet you!” I shake his hands and someone come in front of me.

“Annyeohaseyo! My name is Dongwoo! Jang Dongwoo!” He gave me a smile and I gladly smiled back.

Someone elbowed the only one who is not introducing his name and I got to say he is the most handsome in the group.

*WOW*

“Hello. My name is L” He gave me a look and awkwardly smiled back.

*His a cold prince, no wonder* I thought and everyone gather up.

“Sungjong oppa, how about the other neighbors? I want to know them!” I said and he gave me a what-the look.

“You’re calling our maknae Oppa?” Woohyun asked and I nodded.

“You should also call us Oppa Arasso?”

“Arasso Woohyun Oppa” I smiled and he smiled back.

*His quite handsome*

We soon walk and talk about random things. I got along well with Woohyun oppa and I got to say he is a great friend, no wonder.

“I can’t wait to know my new classmates! AHHH! Especially the new neighbors! Woohyun oppa, do you know them?” I asked him and he nodded.

“WHO???!!” I asked and he gives me a merong look.

“Oh, please just give me a hint?” I did my pout and his eyes become huge.

*I knew he will fall for it*

“Arasso, they are 6 and there is one carrot haired guy there!” He said and I hold his arms.

“Thank you!” I shouted and he just smiled.

I scan the 2nd year students and saw my name on it.

Woohyun, Sunggyu, L.Joe, Ricky, C.A.P, Sungjong, Fei, Min, Suzy, Jia, Ji Eun, L, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol, and the rest.

I counted all the boys, 14.

I counted all the girls, 12.

Wow. And who is L.Joe, Ricky and C.A.P? I don’t know them. I hope I can be friends with them!

I entered the classroom to see 3 unfamiliar faces.

*That must have been them. Woohyun Oppa was right, there is one whose hair color is orange, but heck, how can he manage to be handsome, hot and gorgeous in orange hair? Aish! Snap it out!*

My 4 unnies wave at me and I happily hug them.

“How are you Dongsaeng-ah?” Fei unnie asked and I just smiled. I sit beside Suzy unnie and her notice 10 unfamiliar faces.

“Wow. Who are those? Do you know them?” Suzy unnie asked and I nodded.

“WHAT? You know them? Which one?”

“7 the of them, one of them is my cousin and the 7 of them are my neighbors, pretty cool ha? And now, they are surrounded by girls!” I smiled and her jaw was open.

“Lucky, you!” Suzy unnie teased me and I smiled.

The door opens to see a very familiar and likeable face.

*WOW! That’s like everyone’s favorite because of his humor!*

“Ok, class, you probably know me and there are 10 new students. Please introduce yourselves. They stand and form a straight line facing us, I did a thumps up for the 7 but I can’t help but to look at the orange-haired guy.

All of my oppas said they’re names and the other 3 begun.

“Hello, my name is Bang Minsoo, you can call me C.A.P, Nice too meet all of you”

“Annyeohaseyo! My name is Ricky! Nice too meet all of you!”

*That’s one bubbly and cute kid*

*The orange-haired guy is next, I can’t wait to know his name!*

“Hello. My name is L.Joe, Nice too meet all of you”

*His voice, L.Joe? Nice name, but I don’t think this is his real name!* I thought and watch every move he makes.

*Damn those lips*

 

Dear Diary,

This is how everything started, Dang that Orange-haired guy caught my attention. I got to say his the most handsome guy I have ever seen. His even more handsome than L. I hope the two of us can be friends, I can't wait for that to happen. He stolen my heart, Diary, L.Joe stole my heart.

-Lee Ji Eun-



 

ANNYEOHASEYO FELLOW READERS!

Suscribe and Comments are ♥.