Chapter 7: Comb

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

Chapter 7: Comb

NO ONE'S POV:

After the first half of the class, all of the students are done in eating their lunch, they entered their respective classrooms. You entered half full and decided to stand for a while. The time for the next subject is 12:30pm and it was only 12:15pm. After 5 minutes of digesting, you sit in the chair the teacher assigned to you. You were beside Sunggyu at the left and Woohyun at the right. You were a bit comfortable because they were just new and you are not that close to them. You sneak a peek of what L and L.Joe are doing.

As expected, L was sleeping completely off topic on what a mess the classroom was, while L.Joe who is a complete naughty and a kingka guy is with his friends just below the aircon enjoying the cold air not caring about the others. Some of us was complaining but couldn’t care less because he is a kingka and is very scary once he gets angry.

You unconsciously sit in one empty chair just near the aircon and were really bored. Even Infinite and Miss A are there, she can’t seem to cope up in some discussion or so.

Woohyun noticed it and get something in your bag. He your bag and grab a pink comb, he zip it back and look at Sunggyu already making a plan for you to notice.

“Ji Eun!” You look back and saw Woohyun waving the comb. Your eyes widen and soon glared at him. You stand up to get it when Woohyun came to L and give the comb to him. L was also widened and you back out.

*Damn, why did he have to give that to L? I’m uncomfortable with L!* you thought and punch Woohyun in the arms.

“Oppa! Why did you do that?” You shouted and he just laughed.

“Are you scared to approach him?”

“DUH! Look at his eyes! He can kill someone with those eyes!” You shriveled and you tap your feet.

“Yah! Will you get it or not?”

“Oppa, can you get it for me?!”

“Anyo, so go to him and he will hand your comb back to you”

You gulp as soon as your eyes laid to L. His eyes were so scary you look back, Woohyun particularly push you to him and you’re now facing him.

“Ehem” L said and your eyes widen.

*Aishh! So scary!* you thought and back out.

“What do you want?” He looks at you and you sit at the chair in front of him.

“Ah… haha, I just want to get the comb back, you have it right?”

“And if I don’t have it? What will you do?”

“MWO! It’s with you! Don’t lie to me!”

“YIIIEEEEEEEE”

Someone shouted in your ears and you look back.

“YAH! What was that?”

The classroom was so noisy you don’t know who did that to you, you proceed on convincing L to give your comb back but it was no use.

“Yah, Yah, How bout let’s just L and Ji Eun? Let’s shout YIIIEEE so that all of our classmates will look at the two and then, they will be officially a couple in our classroom?!” Woohyun snap and all the Infinite members nodded.

“1”

“2”

“3”

At the shout of three, you were holding his hands asking for your comb, you were really angry and wants to get the comb back.

“YIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

All of the classmates look at the shouting and caught the two of you holding hands, the 2 of you look at their eyes and the 2 of you were so embarrass and L give the comb back.

“Aish! Look! There making us embarrass! Aish! Just look at those eyes!” You said.

“Yah, that’s not my fault!”

“WHO SAYS?”

“ME! THE MIGHTY L!”

“MWOOH! IT’S YOUR FAULT!! AND WHAT? MIGHTY? MORE LIKE WEAKY!”

You back out and run through your sit, you stuck your tongue out to L and he just look away.

“What was that?” Woohyun whispered in your ears and you back out.

“YAH!”

“Lover’s quarrel?”

“OPPA! That’s not it! You didn’t tell me L was so ARRGH! Forget it!” You said and begun to sleep.

JI EUN’S POV:

Wow. I never thought. That a cold prince is actually a conceited cold prince. Well hello there, you can’t possibly mess with me cold prince, once I got you, your dead.

The teacher FINALLY comes in and everyone was a ruckus trying to go in there proper places, thank God they didn’t get any trouble or whatsoever.

Well this is really a nice start, but pleassseee I’m begging you, I want to talk to that orange-haired boy! I want to hear him speak! AHHH!!

Is his voice soft? Nice? High? Low? Angry-tone? Sweet-tone? Aishhh! WHY THE HECK I AM EVEN BOTHERED!

“Everyone of you, since today is just the first day, you will just be designing the front page of your notebook, I can check it today if you are finish but if you will not be able to finish it, you will submit it to me personally, Arasso?”

We all nodded and I get my notebook in my bag. Heck, I really like designing but I was not even in the mood that day!

I just want to know more about that L.Joe boy. I sighed and change place with Sunggyu oppa so that I can talk with Sungjong oppa.

“Oppa, do you know L.Joe?”

He nodded and my eyes brighten.

“How did you know him?”

“WELL, IT’S OBVIOUS BECAUSE HIS OUR CLASSMATE!”

“Will you please quiet down whoever shouted?”

“Ok, his friends and L.Joe is our new neighbors Arasso? L.Joe’s house is just beside you! Duh!”

*OMYCEREAL!! HIS MY NEIGHBOR???! DMDANSMDASDMASBDJASBDBAJS*

“REALLY?!!!”

He nodded and caught my smiling expression.

“Wae? Do you like him?”

I gulp and shake my head, I return to my place and just smiled stupidly and look at L.Joe, as expected he was not doing anything and his not even doing the one the teacher said!

Why is a really handsome and not to mention a kingka not even doing what the teacher said?

Dear Diary,

YO! IT’S ME! WHAT’Z UP! Haha, maybe I was a little hyper because of what happen just minutes ago. CAN’T YOU BELIEVE IT DIARY! HE TALK TO ME! BUT WITH A COLD AND WHISPER VOICE TONE! But who the cares? His voice is so nice and so…. Ok let’s stop the fangirling stuffs. But hey, I’m not a fan of him and never be, just a little? Keep it a secret Arasso! I can’t believe Woohyun oppa will do that to me! But hey, I give props to him because he actually make me hear his voice and even talk to me! HA! LUCKY ME! So… about this L.Joe guy, HIS MY NEIGHBOR! CAN’T YOU BELIEVE THAT? AND HIS 6 FRIENDS WITH THE NAME OF TEENTOP IS ALL MY NEIGHBOR???! TEENTOP AND INFINITE, Oh My Chocolate don’t tell me I am in heaven! So… enough with all of this! I SHOULD TALK TO CARROT HEAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM!

Diary, don’t you ever leave me! I keep all my secrets here and no one can ever see this! Especially the Infinite boys, the Teentop boys, L and especially L.Joe!

But who to choose?

L OR L.JOE?

*Hey diary, I just notice they have the letter L in it!*

-Dumb Me-



 

HEY HEY HEY!

WHATZ UP?!!

Oh! MIAN FOR THAT REALLY UGLY WRITING IN THE DEAR DIARY PART! Yes, that is what I write in my diary, I just change it to L, L.JOE, AND CARROT HEAD. 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.

I CAN'T WAIT TO TOUCH THAT 1000USD LAPTOP!

AISSHHH PLEASE THE LETTER JUST GIVE IT TO US!