My Diary: June 13, 2011: First day of Junior Years

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

JI YEON - Day By Day

My Diary: June 13, 2011: First day of Junior Years

Junior Year

 “If only there was a way I could make you happy. If only I could make you want me the way I want you. If only you would talk to me more/like we use to. If only you knew how much it kills me.”

June 13, 2011: First day of Junior Years

I woke up with the sun flashing on my eyes, I rub my eyes to see the surrounding and saw my alarm clock, 5:30am, should I sleep or should I not?

My mind stated, “You get to see your crush, isn’t that what you always wish for last vacation?

I nodded and start doing my daily routine; I dry my hair and look at the mirror. “Perfect”. I came down to see my two younger sisters eating.

“Yah! Why didn’t you two wake me up?” I shouted.

“Unnie, you are mumbling random words when you’re sleeping, and we can see your having such a great dream, so we didn’t wake you up.” My little sister Yuri said and smiled after.

 

“You little girl, what do you know about me? Forget it, let’s go. I lose my appetite,” I said and grabbed Yuri’s hands.

“But Unnie, our mom said to eat what she cooked for us before we leave!” Yuri removes her hands from mine and continues eating her food.

“Aish! Arasso, but after this we will leave, okay?” I said and sat down at my chair.

After finishing my food, I open the fridge and got a bottle of water and put it in my bag. I look at the clock and it said 6:00 A.M. Great, we can leave now, right?

“Unnie! Were done, let’s go now!” My other sister who is just younger than me but just in freshman shouted.

“Arasso Rian, Let’s go!” We close the mansion and make sure the maids are inside. We entered our car and the chauffeur drove.

The drive was a 5minute drive and soon we arrive in school, we got out and I got my own way.

*Junior life, here I come, I just hope we are in the same class, L.*

I run excitedly and walk in our corridors. Wow! There are so many changes, the walls are color orange, the floor was fully polish and clean, the ceilings are nicely painted and the rooms are clean, I brush my bangs before looking at the class names in the entrance door.

I scan the entrance door, and to my luck, I was standing in my new class, I scan the names and read it loudly.

L.Joe

Niel

Hoya

Sungyeol

Woohyun

Chunji

Suzy

And the others…I counted all of the names listed there and there were 10 girls and 12 boys.

What the hell! L is not even my classmate for the whole junior year???! And Suzy unnie is the only one here? What the hell happen! And the Infinite and Teentop guys here are only 6?

I look up and saw the room name,

Room 126

I entered the class and saw only 5 persons seating in a random chair.

Eun, Soomi, Ji Hyuk, Taesuk and Yuri, I read their nametags and I bow to them. I sit in the far left chair at the front row so that I can lean on the wall and look at the surroundings. I sighed in boredom and grab something in my pocket.

*The next time I come here, I can just walk with my oppas!* I sighed and grab my IPod.

I look at the time in my IPod and it say’s 7:00am, when are my friends coming? There’s only like 10 people including me here, I’m dying of boredom here!

7:45am <- The start of class

The door open and I saw the Infinite boys, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol entering the classroom.

*About time! I’m dying of boredom here!* I thought.

I stand and hug my oppas, “Oppa! What were you guys doing? I’m dying of boredom here you know!” I said and they just laugh and sit beside me.

“Woohyun Oppa, not beside me! Suzy is reserved here!” I said and he nodded, he sat at the chair beside Suzy’s place.

*Aigoo, I bet Suzy will be happy she gets to sit beside her crush!* I thought and look at the door.

7:15am

Aish! Why is Suzy not coming? Don’t tell me she’s absent!

I look at the door for the hundredth time not caring about my oppas and the door open.

*Please be Suzy, Please be Suzy*I pray and the door open.

3 dazzling guys enter the door and I sighed, I run to them and hug them, well I didn’t personally hug L.Joe but who cares? His like the least member in TEENTOP I talk too.

“Oppa! Go sit beside the other oppas too!” I said and sit at my seat again.

All of my other classmates are already sitting at their random seat except my unnie, WAE!

7:29am

1 more minute we will be praying and reading the gospel, I lose hope and stand ready to start the praying.

Before I speak, the door open and I saw my unnie.

*She’s as gorgeous as ever* I thought and hug her.

“Unnie! What the hell why are you late??!” I said and she put her index finger in my mouth.

“Arasso, See that empty chair beside Woohyun? Go sit there, I reserve it for you!” I smiled and grab my bible.

After praying with my other classmates I pick a random student who isn’t paying attention, Target spotted.

I look at the brown/blonde hair guy L.Joe and said, “L.Joe, Come here and read the gospel!” I said and he walks lazily and grabs the bible.

After his lazy talking I grab the bible back and put it in the small altar below the aircon. I sit at my chair and once again the people inside went chaos; they roam around, talk to their fellow friends as well as Infinite and Teentop. Me, on the other side, talk with Suzy Unnie.

“Yah Unnie! Why were you late?” I asked looking at her.

“Dongsaeng-ah, I woke up 7:00 and I hurriedly do my routine, I was watching funny movies yesterday and thank God my mom woke me up or if she didn’t I will be in deep deep trouble.” She said and I just laugh.

“What were you watching unnie?” I asked curiously and wait for her answer.

She opens ready to answer when the door open, I look at the boys nametag and it was just Ji Hyuk.

“Yah! Our adviser, Mr. Lee is coming! TRANSFORM!” He shouted and hurriedly sit in his place beside Eun.

As our classmates heard the information from Ji Hyuk, they transform and run back to their seats, as well as me and dusted my skirt and vest.

The door open and we stand up and bowed at Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee has a wife which is an elementary teacher in our school. Mr. Lee greeted the others and happy to see the same faces in what he saw last sophomore years.

“I am your adviser for the whole year, your Elective English and also your Journalism teacher for the whole school year, since I already knew all of you and we don’t have any transferees, I hope that you will do a great job this school year and be a good student, Arasso?” Mr. Lee said and we shouted yes.

“Today’s the orientation, so get your assignment notebook and write what I will right in the first page”

He grabs his marker and start writing.

 

(This is the schedule in our school)

Monday - Tuesday

7:45-9:15am – Values Education/Home Room

9:15-9:30am – Break

9:30-11:00am – Math

11:00-12:30pm – Biology (since in real life, were sophomore students)

12:30-1:00pm – Lunch

1:00-2:30pm – Journalism

2:30-4:00pm – Computer

4:00pm – Dismissal and cleaning of the cleaners

Wednesday – Friday

7:45-8:45am – Music and Arts (Wednesday), P.E (Thursday), Medicine (Friday)

8:45-9:45am – Korean (Well, It’s actually Filipino, but here it’s Korean)

9:45-10:00am – Break

10:00-11:00am – Basic English

11:00-12:00pm – Biology

12:00-12:30pm – Lunch

12:30-1:30pm - Elective English

1:30-2:30pm – Math

2:30-3:30pm – Social Studies

3:30-4:30pm – Cooking

4:30pm – Dismissal and Cleaning

Dang, that was a long schedule! I sighed and close my notebook.

The bell ring signaling its break time and my unnie excitedly got out on class, I wave at my oppas and they wave back.

“Unnie! Let’s wait for Jia, Min and Fei Unnie!” I said and she nodded.

Room 127

“Unnie! Do you think one of our Unnie is inside that room?” I pointed Room 127 and she nodded.

And to my expectation, the room opens and I saw Jia, Min and Fei Unnie talking.

“Unnie! That’s them! Let’s go palyi!” I said and grab Suzy Unnie’s wrist.

I was at the back of my three unnies and poke their shoulders.

“Suzy-ah! Ji Eun-ah!” My three unnies hug us and we walk together going to the canteen, I look back and saw L with a cast in his left arm with the other Infinite boys.

“Oppas!” I shouted and wave to the Infinite boys, they all smile at me except L.

*What the hell, Why is he not minding me? Is it because of his arm?* I thought and sighed, Suzy saw me and patted my shoulders.

“Unnie, do you think his angry to me because of what happen in his arm?” I asked and half-teary because of the painful memory.

“Don’t ever say that, it wasn’t your fault, you can’t give up easily, go talk to him later at lunch and we will work things out.” Suzy Unnie said and we entered the cafeteria.

“Unnie’s, I will not eat today, Mianhe, there’s something in my mind and I lose my appetite, I’ll just join the four of you later at lunch” I said half-heartily and spotted L looking at me and I gave a sad look at him and left.

I enter the classroom and as expected, no one was there, I open my bag and grab my newly bought blue diary and wrote.

 

My Diary, June 13, 2011

Dear Diary,

                Is it really my fault? Did he put all the blame on me? I hate it when someone hated and ignore me, I just want to make friends and make my life full of happiness, not sorrow. I can’t believe he has his cast on! That cast was removed last mid-February and everything was fine back then. He talks to me when he still has his cast on and I take good care of him those days. I can’t believe I’m still not moving on at what happen in his arms. I still put all the blame in me and my heart just ache every time I remember those painful past I buried long ago.

               

I just hope that he still talks to me like the way it was last year. I can’t help but to feel sad whenever you ignored me and pretend were ghost to each other. Diary, I was expecting a hi or a welcome back from L oppa but all I get was a sad look from him? Is that what I get for being so clingy and friendly through the kingkas in school? To lose a best friend who means a lot to me? Is that what the people want? I’m already a queenka, I’m friends and close with the kingkas, I’m rich and own a mansion, I get what I want, but why is L the change of everything? The L Oppa I know is the playful and the joker last sophomore year, The L Oppa I know is the funny and dorky oppa in class, Is it because I am not his seatmate nor his classmate he gets to ignore me?

               

                I miss him. I miss him so much. I was so excited in going to school expecting something from L oppa but all I get was a sad look. Isn’t that a waste of time preparing a lot in going to school? Is my life last sophomore years a waste of time? Did God decided to tear us apart and not talk to each other for the better? I can’t help but to think of every memory we had together. Do you Diary that I have my own photo Diary book and paste all the pictures with me and L oppa in it? And has a note under every picture? I look at that book every day and remember all of it. I just hope everything will be the way it was just like sophomore years.

               

If only there was a way I could make you happy. If only I could make you want me the way I want you. If only you would talk to me more/like we use to. If only you knew how much it kills me.”

               

Lee Ji Eun


So… What do you guys think about the first chapter? Boring? Nice? Not Cool?

 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.