Chapter 11: The not ordinary L.Joe I know

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 11: The not ordinary L.Joe I know

Your POV:

Omo! Today is the presentation. Otteoke? Arghh.. I didn’t sleep well because of it. That L.Joe, if he didn’t skip class, I would never be this nervous or whatsoever, but on the bright side, I heard him talking plus! We shared the same umbrella. How nice of him. But still a jerk, as always.

I smiled as I entered the class. And I saw somewhat different than before. The L.Joe I know is the one who seems to be a cold prince that loves aircon. But now, I saw a really different side of him. He was sitting in one of the steps in stairs going in our class talking nonsense with another sophomore.

*Great bro, I thought your quiet. Guess not. Who cares?* I entered the room completely forgetting he is my group mate and shouted to the whole class, “GROUP 5, On my place NOW” My group mates run towards me and saw one missing person. *L.Joe*

“Yah, you guys sit there, I need to call one missing person, go discuss something or what” I drifted outside to see him sitting coolly and looking at the sky.

*Arghhh! So handsome, how to call him if I am already captivated by his looks?* I just stand there looking at him when his eyes was locked together by mine, by being the cool me, I raised my eyebrows, pointed my index fingers to him signaling to go inside, and tap my foot. He just looked away and start talking random stuffs to his friends.

*So hard-headed, your looks are so wasted because of your personality*

“So I guess this is a fail of his project right?” I shouted with my folded arms looking back and forth wanting to say it to him.

*Arghh! Is he not affected by what I said?*

“Lee, FAIL!” I shouted once more rolling my eyes, he looks at me and stands up, raising his eyebrows and went towards me, he was so close I walk backwards but instead, he walks forward and I was near the end, another 2-step stairs ahead of me. I push him backwards and flinch a little.

“Oh! I am so sorry for pushing you, my bad!” I run inside hoping he catch me and as what I am expecting, he was catching me and I look back.

“Woooh, slow down bro!  Let’s just concentrate in the project, Palyi! We don’t have enough time!” I grab his hands and walk inside the room. We got a few stares but I didn’t mind. I let him sit beside me because that is the only empty sit. I sighed when I saw him in his own world again. I coughed a little to grab his attention and for once, he stared back.

“Ok, who wants to discuss the microscope in front of the class?” As expected no one raise their hands and they just look absent-mindedly. I suddenly think of something and stared at L.Joe with a good luck face.

“How about you L.Joe? Do you want to discuss it? Since you know, you skip half of the class and all” I raised my eyebrows and wink at my group mates.

“Aniyo! Aniyo, I will not skip in class, just don’t make me the reporter!” He shouted and highly hesitating what I said.

*Tsk. How cute. His so stupid, I was just kidding*

“Ok. So… who wants to discuss the microscope?”

*Seriously. When will they ever change?*

“Ok. Since no one wants to, I will be the one, Happy?!”

“WEEEEEEE”

*Arghh. This is sooo bad. I hate being the leader*

“Ok… since I am the one who will discuss the microscope, who will be the one writing some important notes in the board? You know, so that they can have something to write at”

---Silence---

*Great. Just Great*

“Ok… I can’t possibly discuss while I am writing something right?” They nodded. “So, who wants to write?”

---Silence--- (blows air)

“Arghhh~ No one wants huh? How about you guys go in another group so that you guys can freely do everything? Giving up already?” I said extremely annoyed.

“Me! I want to write!” Hoya oppa raise his hands and I smiled.

“Thanks oppa, atleast someone helps!” I shouted the helps part loud and they put their head down.

“Meeting done. You may go in your own worlds now. If you guys can. Everyone stand. It’s almost 7:30 and we need to read the bible and pray” I smirked to the 5 standing guys who sit back.

I look at  my noisy, some are sleeping classmates and I run through the table. I tap the table so loud to get my attention.

“I SAID, LET’S HURRY BEFORE SIR ARRIVES. YOU DON’T WANT TO GET SCOLD AGAIN AREN’T WE?” I shouted and they all stand up.

“Much better, so who wants to lead the prayer and another one to read the gospel?” I look at the dead atmosphere and raise my eyebrows.

“REALLY? NO ONE WANTS? HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU, WELL EXCEPT ME STANDING HERE ALL DAY LONG CAUGHT BY SIR?! HUH? YOU GUYS WANT THAT?!” Sungyeol and Sunggyu oppa rush in front and grab the bible to me. Sungyeol oppa starts the prayer and after that, Sunggyu oppa read the gospel. I watch the listeners clearly and saw half of them not paying attention in the reading.

*Good job guys. You guys really want to die huh?*

“Thank you Sungyeol oppa and Sunggyu oppa, you can sit now” The time I say sit, all of them sit and I was displeased and run through the table again.

“AND WHO SAYS ALL OF YOU CAN SIT?”

----Silence----

“All of you stand! Except the two of them”

No one stand and I was really pissed I tap the table once again and folded my arms. All of them stands up and look at me.

“Ok. For now, when I caught you guys are not listening to the reading, you guys need to say at least 1 word you heard about the gospel. No repeating, now start Hoya oppa”

As expected, he answered it right and all of them said random words but is still in the gospel right.

“Thanks guys for cooperating. Now, you guys know what the consequence is in not listening alright?” I said and sat at my chair.

The teacher entered and we start the discussion. It was the usual self in this room. There are no silent listeners and they did what they always did. Not listening and do their own things.

“Class, remember that all your seating arrangement is not permanent. We will be changing the seating arrangement next week on Wednesday, today is Tuesday and we need to make the discussions quick. The 1st mid exams will after 2 weeks. Remember, always study hard and do great for the exams” The bell rings signaling that it will be break already.

*Tsk. Always study hard my *

I run outside and I was blocked by L.Joe in the entrance.

“What the hell, get out of my way!” I shouted and spun around.

“Yeah, get out of my way my ”

I look at his body covering the exit and I think of a perfect plan. Go to those small but just an okay size for me to escape. I did some distraction and thought of something.

“OH Look! It’s Ricky Oppa!” I pointed inside and as a dumb him, he look and I run outside. Thanks to my ultra fast running, I escaped fast and I bump to someone.


LOL. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Just want that <333 Oh and sorry for the short post.

Who do you think it is? Guess it bros!

LOL. I remembered when I bump to someone. God it was hilarous~ <333

ANDD APRIL 27 IS NEAR ALREADY.

I THINK I WILL DIE BECAUSE OF AWESOMENESS!

OOOOOHHHH~~~

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE <333