Chapter 10: First Talk

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 10: First talk

Back to Normal (As I told you, I am nowhere there neighbors!)

AUTHOR’S POV:

After a week, you got really close to INFINITE and they always walk with you going home and going to school, they even walk you till your house before they enter their houses.

“Oppa! Kaja!” You skip and hop along the hallway why holding each other’s hands. After logging in, all of you entered the room and as expected, the class was loud. There was no teacher since it is just morning and everyone are in there own world. A lot of shouting, a lot screaming, a lot of sleeping students, a lot of yawning students, a lot of students who are copying assignments (A/N: LOL. We also do that) and a lot of teasing everywhere.

That is just one of the typical things the students do including you and your friends. Doesn’t care about the people around and did their things. Not a single one studying, cleaning or even minding the shouting’s. The others also play music with their cell phones, Ipods and other gadgets just to hear music. You, on the other hand, is fixing your precious hair while looking at the sleeping orange-haired guy.

*Gah, I am getting insane, why does he have to sleep? I want to see his handsome face!* You thought and sighed waiting for his head to pop out. Out of nowhere, he scratch his hair and raise his head, on a split second, his eyes open and wandered around, you, not noticing what is happening, you look at him the same time he looks at you. You stared for a while and he just look back not completely caring and talk with his friend just beside him.

*TSK. So fast. I want to look at his precious face more!* you thought and giggled.

The teacher entered and start the lesson, there will be 5 groups with 6 persons each.

“Ok class, we will be doing a short grouping on how to distinguish the microscope, describe what is the use of it and how do we use it, the group who has the nicest presentation will be exempted for our first quiz in Science, here are the groups.

For group one, Woohyun will be the leader, Fei, Sunggyu, Siwon, Nana and Minzy, Please do your own group names and we will be starting the presentation tomorrow, be prepared for tomorrow so you can have good greats for this 1st quarter.

Sungyeol and Ricky together with another 4 girls were the 2nd group, for the 3rd group, Sungjong, C.A.P together with Soomi and another 2 girls and 1 guy, for the 4th group, there is L, Sungjong, Min, Jia and Soeun and one guy.

“Ji Eun will be the leader for the last group, together with Suzy, Hoya, Dongwoo, Ji Hyun and L.Joe, please make your chairs in a circular position be sure to drop all the notes you’ve done today, it will also be join in the criteria, Good Luck!”

*ME??!! With L.JOE???!! Kyahhh! I can finally hear his voice!* you thought and scream in your head.

“Ok! Let’s go in the laboratory to get the materials and afterwards we can finally wok on the group project!” You shouted and they nodded and followed after you. You notice that there are only 5 people following you and did not notice an orange hair.

“Guys, go in the laboratory first, I’ll catch up later, Suzy unnie, guide them!” You waved and run back to the corridors to find L.Joe.

*Arghhh.. A group project? It’s just the first week and we are already having one?! I don’t care; I will just escape and sleep. Its hella annoying* L.Joe thought and run through his secret hideout, the garden, where he can calm his head and feel the freshness of the air.

He was now sitting in one of the stairs there and watches the clouds moving, his betting in his mind that the rain will fall sooner as he expected just seeing the dark clouds. You run through different places and you sighed, completely giving up on finding him when a droplet of rain fell in his shoulder, you gasped and run through the only place you can go, under the logbook section just near the location of L.Joe. You heard a shout just in front of you and decided to search where the voice came from. You removed your blazer and cover it in your head, you run to see what is happening and you saw a figure.

*That must be L.Joe, but why of all the places, he chooses here? Is he that stupid or what? The rain is pouring and you don’t have any place to ho where the rain is not dropping, well except for the big leaves* you thought and run over him.

“L.JOE! What are you doing there! Why are you here? Do you want me to tell the teacher that you are skipping classes?!” You shouted at him but he didn’t seem affected at all, he remove his blazer and cover his head with it, he run out and leave you all alone.

*What the hell! Why did he leave me alone? Do I seem like a ghost to you? Aisshh!* you thought and sighed. You don’t have any cover in your head because you don’t want the vest to be wet, you just wear the blazer back and you look at the clouds. You sit in one of the stairs there and put your forehead above your arms. You don’t care if its raining hard. You just want to be alone and that is fine for now. You didn’t feel the raindrops splashing in your head and you thought it was stopping. You remove one hand to see if the rain stops and you were surprise that a lot of raindrops was splashing in your hands.

You raised you head to see what is happening and you saw a foot just in front of you.

*He is not L.Joe, right?*

You look up to see L.Joe sitting beside you, with an umbrella in his left hand covering the two of you, he was looking blankly at the clouds and you felt yourself blush, it was the first time someone has done this to you and you were happy L.Joe did it to you.

“Let’s go Ji Eun, you don’t want to be search by our group mates right? They seem to be angry when I get my umbrella in my bag” He said solemnly and your eyes widen.

*He actually has a soft and nice voice, why don’t he speak often?* You stand on the left side while he is in the right side, he still holds the umbrella and protecting your head from the rain and the two of you walk. When the two of you reaches the roof, he closes his umbrella and hold it.

“Palyi! The laboratory is just in front of us you know!” You shouted to him and he nodded. The two of you entered the laboratory and the two of you were the center of attractions now. The two of you bowed and the teacher saw the two of you wearing wet clothes.

“What happen?” The teacher asked with his arms folded.

“It’s nothing teacher, the clothes will be dry soon” You bowed and the two of you went to group 5’s table.

“What happen dongsaengah?” Suzy asked while checking your uniform, it was dead wet.

*I bet it was because of L.Joe the two of them got wet* Suzy thought and pat your head. She also felt your wet hair and whispered, “Let’s talk about this later donngsaengah”

You gulped and nodded, you saw L.Joe shivering and you can tell he will be sick for tomorrow, good thing you have an emergency medicine for the cold in your pocket and you remove it and grab L.Joe’s hands.

“Yah” L.Joe said, you look at his eyes and you open his hands, you placed a medicine in his palms and close it again.

“You don’t have too”

“No, you need this, thank you for coming back for me, I don’t know what to do without you” You said and give him an assuring smile.

*Sorry I had to skip classes a while ago, this shouldn’t have happened if I just followed you and the others, I’m so stupid.* He look at you and keep his head down.

Your Diary:

    DEAR diary, I can’t believe I heard his voice. I heard from my friends that he was a naughty and a talkative boy but why can’t I see those attitudes of him when I’m inside the classroom?

    It was really the first time someone have come over me and shared an umbrella to me. I was called as a good model student since I have everything for today but I never thought I forgot my umbrella just to find L.Joe. God this is really something! I just hope I can be closer with him.

-Lee Jieun-


Wazzup fellas?

Sorry if I didn’t update yesterday!

Busy spazzing with B.A.P’S POWER MV TEASER.

THEY ARE SOOOOO HOT.

THE BEST FOR ME <33333

Ok. Soo…Comment MEEEEEEE if you guys are waiting for B.A.P’S COMEBACK.

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT’S ARE LOVE <333.