CHAPTER 5: DIARIES

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

CHAPTER 5: Diaries

Present

Ji Eun’s Pov:

I sighed remembering everything that happens. I deserve it; it’s nicer to just don’t talk to him than to face another ignoring, or maybe a snob. I wasn’t the usual, they’re always split chances that I can talk to the boys, and I was really sad knowing that they are like my brothers.

Why does L have to be with Infinite Oppas always, when I saw them walking through the corridor, I can’t say a single hi to them because of the glaring L, when can he get out of them?

The only way to talk to all of them is if they go to our house, I’m now guessing that L will definitely not be joining the Infinite boys in going in my house. I don’t care; he’ll be a loner in his house, trying to think of it, it’s sound sad. Very sad.

“Yah! Why didn’t you eat? It’s the first day of class and you didn’t eat anything, I don’t want Omonim to scold you!” Suzy unnie came to me and pat my back.

“Yah, Unnie, I don’t have the mood to eat, so please, can you just sit?” I said and put my forehead above my arms and proceed to sleep.

Just then the door opens, *who is it again? Better not be someone who will disturb me* I thought.

“JI EUN AAAHHH!”

Aishh... that voice, Sungyeol Oppa, Arrghhh, I will not wake up, you!

Someone start waggling me like it’s the end of the world, Good thinking bro, but I will not wake up.

Then someone starts whispering in my ear, “Ji-Eun-ah” Someone said seductively.

* You Woohyun Oppa! You do know that’s my weakness!* I thought and raise my head up.

I pointed Woohyun and Sungyeol, “YOU!”

I proceed to sleep and suddenly someone tickles me in my stomach.

“AIIIISSSSHHHHHHHH Arasso! What do you guys want?!” I shouted and don’t care of my classmates existence.

“Oh, Ah, Well, sorry about L’s attitude a while ago, I don’t know what’s gotten to him” Woohyun said and I glared, I once again put my forehead in my arm ready to sleep but they hold my arm.

“Yah!” I shouted.

“I’m sorry okay? Hope about you talk to him?” Hoya oppa suggested and I gave them the whatever look.

The teacher entered and the long topic in Math begins.

Aissshhhh, I can’t possibly sleep, I look back and saw C.A.P oppa sleeping.

*Lucky * I thought and look at L.Joe, who is just looking at the window.

*Weird* I thought and just start doodling in my notebook.

Lunch Time

Oh thank God.

“Unnie, Let’s go palyi!” I said and she laughed.

We again, waited for the 3 unnies to appear and in such coincidence, L oppa appear in the door and is now in front of me.

“Annyeong Oppa!” I said but he just walks out.

Sungkyu oppa was now trying to catch up L and look at me with pitiful eyes.

“Give him time Arasso, I don’t know what the heck happen to L, he become colder than we can ever imagine, Annyeong!” I nodded and Min unnie hug me.

“I will tell you something Dongsaeng, so you better not snob the food Arasso?” I nodded and walk while thinking how L oppa did becomes so much colder.

We entered the cafeteria and I got my lunch. I sit with no energy and stared at my food.

“Yah, I told you to eat Arasso?” Fei unnie said and she leaves me with no choice but to open my food and eat.

 I saw the Infinite boys waving to me so as the Teentop voice and just give them a fake smile and I proceed in eating. I was having a difficult time raising my utensils and I sighed.

“Yah, Don’t ignore the food, come on! Just eat” Jia unnie said and I eat a few.

I close my lunchbox and put it in the bag.

“That was so few” Suzy said and I just sighed. I look at my back to see Woohyun oppa giving me a smile, I just sighed and watch my unnies eating.

Woohyun’s POV:

“Aish! I don’t want Ji Eun to be that sad!” I said in annoyance. The others look at me and I said, “Don’t you guys feel the same?”

They nodded except L who is does not even know what I am I saying.

*It’s because of you L!* I thought and clench my fists.

We finished eating and had a guy’s talk with L.

“Yah, L, what has gotten in your mind to ignore Ji Eun?” I said and he glared at me.

“And now, you’re glaring at your hyung, what happen?” I asked and he just walks away.

“If you walk away, you already forgot Ji Eun and you will continue to break her heart.” I said, he pauses a little and he walks away.

*I don’t get you anymore L, why so sudden?* I thought and heavily sighed. Sungkyu hyung approach me and asked what’s wrong.

I smiled and just walk with him.

SONG

L’s POV:

Dear Diary,

, I don’t mean to do all those things to you. You just don’t know that I am also breaking in the inside. But, what can I do, I want to be a cold person once and for all, it takes years to mend my cold heart, I don’t mean to glare at you, I don’t mean anything to make you cry, but, I can’t, my hearts says to talk to you and settle all those things, but what to do with a stubborn mind and do all the things my mind says not following my heart? I was making things right and not talk to you first and now, you’re killing me, , and I don’t know what to do. How, can I settle all these things?

Please promise me that you will still talk to me for just a second? Always say Hi to me and do all those things you can do so that I can mend my cold heart, Please wait, Ji Eun, Please wait.

 “Please don’t expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand”

-L-

SONG

JI EUN’S POV:

Dear Diary,

I don’t understand L anymore. But I will not possibly lose. I will not ignore him for this month, but if he keeps on ignoring me, I will finally lose hope never talk to him anymore, well if he talks to me by the following months, it’s my turn to not talk to him and snob him. Just the other way around, I can’t guarantee a perfect friendship with him if he will not cooperate right? He does not expect me to kneel in front of him just to be his friend again. I just need to melt his heart and everything will be fine right? He will talk to me again, he will not snob me, he will never glare at me right? He will not be the cold person I know the following days right? I just need to heal his heart right?

I hope he knows how much I am breaking. How much I feel, I can’t hope forever just to talk to you right? It’s awkward right? L oppa, I’m willing to wait, but not to the extent that I become an idiot waiting for you. I just hope that this will not last long.

“Maybe one day, I’ll be what you need”

-Ji Eun-


 

 

ANNYEOHASEYO!
 

I'll attend the mass and after that, we will walk in different places and after that, we will go in the church and get some flowers in the saints.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.