Chapter 3: Principal’s office and the 6 Dorks

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 3: Principal’s office and the 6 Dorks

Your POV:

“Ji Eun, the principal ordered me to let you go into the office. NOW.”

I sighed and got up. I lifted my head bravely and entered the principal’s office. As expected, the principal looked like he was questioning me of what had happened. I sat on one chair and the principal began to talk.

“So Ji Eun, what exactly happened?” the principal asked and I sighed. I explained everything that had happen and he just sighed. “So it was not your fault. Why are your eyes so red?”

I just sniff.  

“Aigoo, It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself,” he said once more and I began to say something.

“If…If I had hit the ball and not been so clumsy, he wouldn’t have been the hospital. I can’t believe all of this happened.” I sighed and I bowed to the principal.

I open the door to see Woohyun oppa in the door.

*Perfect* I thought and quickly hug Woohyun oppa.

“Oppa!” I started to cry and he quickly pulls out the hug and caresses my cheeks and fixes my hair.

“Yah, yah, yah, don’t cry! Come with me, you need a song to fix it.” He said and holds my hands. We entered in the music room and I sit in the floor.

He sits in a piano chair and opens it. He places his fingers in the keys and starts playing.

“Oh! Wait, sit beside me.” He command and I obeyed it. I put my heads on oppa’s shoulders and close my eyes.

SONG

I know this song.

“Oppa” I said softly and quickly quiet me down and listen to the song. My tears begun falling and the song stops.

He hug me once again and grab my hand.

“Promise me to not cry anymore because of L. It was not your fault, Arasso?” He deeply look at my eyes and I nodded feeling a lot better.

“So, Let’s win the game for L!” He shouted and I laughed. We run through the gymnasium and saw a thousand waves of students from our school and from Busan.

*Damn It! There’s a lot of handsome boys from Busan, I need to stay calm!* I thought and look at the boys staring at me; I smirked and shout Fighting with Woohyun Oppa.

We saw the others and we quickly high-five them.

“Feeling better Dongsaeng-ah?” Suzy unnie patted my back and I smiled.

“Okay, the first game will be for the girls. Volleyball girls who will be playing today please get ready and do some stretches before the game starts, the game will officially starts at exact 2:00PM. Get ready.

“Oppa, do I look okay?” I approach Sungyeol oppa and he patted my head.

“Fighting!” He did a fighting sign and I smile.

“Ok, girls, get ready, please line straight, Ji Eun, Suzy, Jia, Fei, Min, Eun, Soeun, Minzy, Jihyun, Nana, Hyomi and Soomi, now that you get your lines and number, I expect all of you to do great, Ji Hye, as the team captain, I want you to decide who will be our first six, I expect you to choose fairly and pick who is really good, I hope you guys win! Fighting!” Our coach said and I started to look at all of them.

“Ok, first, I will not be appearing in the game, I need to gain strength because of what happen I while ago, I also need some confidence and I need to be coach by the oppas, Min Unnie, you are fast and good in serving so you will be joining the first 6.” I said.

“Yes!” Min unnie shouted and all of us laugh because of her sudden Kkap dance.

“UNNIE!” I shouted and laughed.

“Nana unnie, you are really tall and you can be the one near the net in the center, you can block the ball as many times as you want! So I also choose you!” I said and Nana Unnie happily smiled.

“Soeun Unnie, you are great in spiking so you should be beside Nana unnie in the left, so I choose you too!” I shouted and she jump happily.

“Soomi Unnie, you are also great in blocking especially on the sides, so you will be beside Nana unnie at the right side, but I suggest you to also go at the middle so that the ball will not fall in the floor, so I choose you!” I laughed when Soomi unnie does her signature pout and I high-five her.

“Jia unnie, you can be with me after the 1st game, since your stamina is great, we can be a team!” I smiled and she was really satisfied at my saying.

“Fei unnie! You can be the first one to serve the ball in those times and I expect you and Min unnie to always catch the ball if the ball is going at the back, since you are both at the back sides!” I said and she nodded.

“So, one more, Oh! Minzy Unnie! You got a lot of stamina and you can catch the ball pretty well with your spike and toss! So you will be at the center at the back! Do you guys all agree?” They nodded and I smiled.

“So, for the 1st 6, if you guys are tired, you can ask for a timeout and we can happily switch the two of you, Arasso?” I said and they all shouted YES.

“You guys ready?” Our coach approaches us and we nodded.

“30 minutes before the game starts, Good luck students!” The spokesperson announces and we sighed deeply.

We saw a commotion going in the place where the spokesperson is and saw 6 boys sneaking inside and tried snatching the microphone.

I saw the spokesperson go away and happily give the microphone to them.

“JI EUN FIGHTING!”

*The hell*

“JI EUN IS SO DAMN AWESOME!”

*The freaks*

“NUMBER 25 AND 5 IS THE BEST!!!! NAEGA CHEAL CHALAGA (Sorry guys, I can’t search the lyrics)!!!”

*! I know whose voices are those!*

“Yah! Ji Eun! Who are those?” Fei unnie approach me and I just laughed.

“RED AND WHITE TEAM FIGHTING!!!!!!”

*Woohyun Oppa*

“I SAY JI YOU SAY EUN, JI!”

-----Crickets-----

“HAHAHA. ONCE AGAIN. I SAY JI YOU SAY EUN, JI!”

-----Crickets-----

“EVERYBODY SCREEEEEEAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!”

-----Crickets and Angels-----

“FOR THOSE WHO DOESN’T SCREAM YOU GUYS ARE JERKS!!!!!”

------WOWWWWWWWOWOOOOWOOOOWOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!------

“BETTER!”

*Those Dorks*

“ONCE AGAIN! I SAY JI YOU SAY EUN, JI!”

------Crickets and Angels passing------

“I’M WATCHING ALL OF YOU!!!”

-----EEUUUUNNNNN!!!!------

I run through the spokesperson’s place and quickly get the microphone.

“SHOUT AH! IF YOU THINK THE ONE WHO IS SHOUTING NONSENSE IS STUPID!”

------AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-----


 


 

April FOOLS DAY!!~!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.