Chapter 12: Laughters

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 Chapter 11: Laughter’s

Your POV:

 

I look at his body covering the exit and I think of a perfect plan. Go to those small but just an okay size for me to escape. I did some distraction and thought of something.

“OH Look! It’s Ricky Oppa!” I pointed inside and as a dumb him, he look and I run outside. Thanks to my ultra fast running, I escaped fast and I bump to someone.

 

I fell backwards when I felt books under me. I look at the back to see Sir giving me an angry look. A really angry look. I was so dazed on his looks I heard a lot of people laughing.

 

*Laugh until you guys get hurt. DAMN *

 

I stand up and saw sir aching for help. *Am I that heavy?*

 

“I am very sorry sir. I promise to be careful next time! Please don’t make me go in detention!” I begged and he gives me an eye.

 

“Sir. PLEASSEEE??!” He just sighed and nodded. He entered the door next to ours and I did my stupid little victory dance.

 

I look back to see L.Joe smirking. I run towards him and look at his face and I come closer. He stumbled backwards and fell on the floor. Poor . I laugh without mercy and even point a finger on him, on the look in his eyes. You can see anger, vengeance (or maybe not?), embarrassment (Oh really?), annoyance, and revenge. Guess he is that angry. Oh what the he is standing now giving me an oh-so-scary look. He should be at least happy that there were fewer people than a while ago!

 

I made a run downstairs since I was really near the stairs and he was catching up. I make a face at the back and thought of something. *Girls restroom* I run as much as I could and finally entered the restroom. There was no people in there and look at the mirror. I fix myself and heard someone panting. *Guess that is L.Joe* I look back to see the thirsty L.Joe panting.

 

“Can’t enter huh?” I smirked and he glared. He held in one rail on the corner and watch me.

 

“Not leaving eih?” He said and I look in disgusts.

“Ok. I am sorry! Let’s just go inside! Beside we are already late! And it is Ms. Lee who will be lecturing Math today! Argggghh!” I said with annoyance and he gave me a nod saying it was fine. I sighed and tiptoed in going out, he shot me a look and I stop tiptoeing.

 

“Don’t give me a look. It’s so scary you know!” We walk upstairs with at least 2 inches apart. I’m guessing he will do something if I were in front of him so I was at his back. I sighed when I take a peek in the front window seeing that Ms. Lee was already discussing.

 

“Otteoke?! What will we do?!” I said in a panic tone and give me an ok sign. *And what does that mean?*

 

“You enter first, after like 15 seconds, I will be entering next, Arasso?” I nodded and knock the door. I accidentally slip inside only to see that L.Joe pushed me because of some random people running in our place. We stumbled forward inside the room and I can say that everyone is giving me a questioned look and this is going to be hard.

 

“Mr. and Ms. Lee” I bite my lip from preventing to blush a little because of what the teacher said and I heard shoutings.

 

“YYIIIIEEEEEEEE” They teased and I shot them a look. *That was sooooo embarrassing, Who do you think we are? Some kind of married couples?*

 

“You guys, where did the two of you went?!” She shouted and I sighed, I told her the reason and gave me this look which doesn’t make sense.

 

“The two of you were late because of that door?” She smirked and come closer to us. “Do you think I am dumb?” *Who said* I kept my temper and answered, “Ms. Lee, can we just forget about this and go on with the topic? There’s no more time you know” I tapped L.Joe and whispered, “Yah, go in your place, Palyi” He just nodded and walk coolly inside the classroom. *Who does he think he is? He didn’t even help me in answering that question!*

 

After answering a lot of questions on Math, it was finally Science, yey! Another hateful subject we have. Damn! Today is the presentation! So call out my group mates and did what I was told to. I, for once, studied and memorize all I need to say, I gave them some signal of who will do something in the next. As I see in their faces, they were really ready. While on the other hand, L.Joe was not paying attention. *Argggh*

 

“L.Joe! Come here! You should at least do some help in our project! I don’t want the teacher to see you just standing like an idiot while I present the project, you should at least do something, so that when the teacher asked something of who is doing and who is not, I will not mention your name!” I shouted and he come closer.

 

“You really want me to do something? Really?” He asked with his deep voice *Fail* and he smirked. “You, L.Joe, is really a jerk. If you don’t want to help in this project, Fine! I just have to remove you in the lit of my group mates. Is it okay?” He was speechless and went over to Hoya oppa.

 

*At least he came to help Hoya oppa in arranging the things and fixing the table* I smiled at the thought and run over to Suzy unnie. I was really not on much hype today that is why I haven’t talk to my 4 unnies.

 

“Unnie! Having a good time huh? You can be my assistant if you want! So at least, the teacher know that you participated!” She smiled and nodded. I run over to Hoya oppa and L.Joe and look them with their busy hands.

 

“Hoya oppa! Come over here! We need to discuss on how will you write the words I will be saying! I have a copy here you know!” I said and he nodded. He come over me and we sit beside each other leaving L.Joe alone.

 

*Must have been rude leaving him. What the? You don’t care about him right? Think of the project! Think of the project!* I sighed and hand him out the writings. He look at it dazed with his confused stare.

 

“Do you understand my handwriting? I was half-asleep when I was writing it! Sorry” I gave him a smile and replied, “No! I can understand! Thanks! Do you need this?” I shook my head, “NAH! Just study this first! I already memorize my lines!” He mouthed thanks and the teacher entered. We all run over on our chairs and sit down. When the teacher fully-entered the room, we stand up and greet her, had a short prayer and sit afterwards.

 

“Ok class, you know what is it today right?” We all nodded. “Ok. To make things fair, we will be picking the group numbers by letting the leaders decide on who will pick. The criteria of the people who will pick the numbers are the one who didn’t help a lot on the group.

 

*Perfect! I will surely say L.Joe!*

“OK. The 5 leaders please stand! We will start with group 1!” Woohyun Oppa stand up and look at his group mates. *I wonder who he will pick!*

 

“Teacher, the one who did the least thing in this group is” He glance at his group mates and found his target. *Sunggyu Oppa?* “Sunggyu Hyung!” He said bubbly and Sunggyu was startled knowing that he just woke up after his short sneaking sleep.

 

“And how did you say so Woohyun?” He shot a look to his half-asleep Sunggyu and smirked, “He is sleeping teacher, I bet that is quite a reason right?” The teacher shot a look to Sunggyu and said, “Sunggyu, come over here, next time, don’t sleep!” He nodded and went over the table.

 

“The leader of group two” The girl nodded and she said the laziest one, “Sungyeol Oppa” Sungyeol Oppa sheepishly run over the front and tap the sleeping Sunggyu. I laughed and thought of something. *I bet that all of the persons standing in front is the Infinite members with L.Joe!*

 

After the 3rd and 4th group leaders, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong and L oppa is standing in front. *I knew it! That was so awesome!*

 

“The leader of the last group, Ji Eun, who is the laziest one?” I scan my group mates and lock my eyes on L.Joe’s. He was also looking at me and  I smirked.

 

“The laziest one is L.Joe” I said simply and shot a look on L.Joe. *Suits you enough* He walk over the front and the teacher announced, “Ok, the 5 of you can pick now” All of them pick one paper and the teacher said to open the paper. Some were happy, some were sad and I just look at L.Joe’s expression. It was a blank face and I bet it is also a poker face right there.

 

“Ok! Starting from Sunggyu, please shout out your numbers!””

 

“4”

“5”

“3”

“2”

 

*OH DAMN. He picks 1 from all of those numbers. How unlucky!*

 

He smirked and shouted, “1”


Really sorry!!!! I will update tomorrow promise!

 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!