Chapter 12: Presentation

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 12: Presentation

YOUR POV:

Hmmph. As if I will ever forgive him because of that!

“Lee Ji Eun, please prepare. Your presentation will be starting after five minutes” I nodded and gathered my group mates.

“Sorry?” L.Joe said.

“Yeah, whatever” I said grumpily as I look at my small notebook filled with plans.

“You know what to do right?” I ask as I look at their faces and they all nodded. They seem prepared, for once.

“Professor, we will start now” She nodded and we gathered in the front in a line.

“Hello, we are Group One presenting you our team project” We bowed and we scattered around like ants.

I grab one compound microscope and I deeply emphasize what are the parts. Hoya oppa is writing all the words I was saying and I saw my classmates in motivation, some are writing the notes, some are listening and some doesn’t care what damn are we saying.

I smile to them when I finish the presentation and Suzy grab a different microscope. She then explains all the parts while Sungyeol oppa is writing down the important words.

Soon, we finish in our presentation and we bowed.

“Great. All of you can sit down. Who is the secretary in this group?” The professor asked Suzy unnie raised her hands.

“Suzy, please list the members of your group in one paper and I will put individual grades! If one of your group mates didn’t help, I have no choice but to put zero. So those who didn’t help, get your butts out and help”

We bowed and we return in our sits. I sighed and Suzy unnie sit beside me.

“So… who didn’t help?” She asked dumbfounded and I smiled, “No one. You can write the entire members name”

“But how about L.Joe?” She asks and I smile. “I would be sick if it wasn’t because of him”

She nodded and soon gave the paper to the professor. Group come up next and I just didn’t bother to listen and just looks at the ceiling.

*Boring*

I sighed and just copy the notes as what the groups wrote. All the group pass and soon, the bell rang signaling for break.

I smiled and tiptoed the room. I decided to skip break and just come back in our room and I started to doze off.

No One’s POV:

The room was dead and only the sound of the aircon is awake. You were sleeping deeply not knowing that someone is watching you while sleeping. He smirked and sits beside you.

*It will be hard to talk to you. Probably a month before I talk to you.*

You grumbled something in your sleep and soon face him. You place your hands above your eyes and soon slept again.

--

Sorry! Lol. This story was in a hiatus because o f my new story. Sorry! But I might update this after two weeks?

 

Sorry ><