CHAPTER 2: What did happen

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 


 

SUNGHA JUNG - 2NE1 LONELY 12 STRING GUITAR VERSION

CHAPTER 2: What did happen

January 25, 2011: First day of Intramurals (Sophomore Years)

YOUR POV:

“OPPAS!” I run out our mansion and look at the 7 dazzling guys outside my house. They always walk with me in going to school and going home, I high-five each one of them and they walk beside me.

“L Oppa, are you excited for today?” My eyes twinkled and he smiled at me.

*How can he be damn gorgeous?* I thought and my phone rings.

1 new message: Umma

Little girl, why don’t you join Yuri and Rian in walking to school? The chauffeur can’t drive because he is sick today. Thank you. Take care.

I sighed.

“Oppas! Let’s go back to my house; we will walk with Yuri and Rian today!” I shouted and they look backwards and start walking towards my house.

*Tsk. Not even an ok* I thought and followed them. As expected I saw my two younger sisters waiting outside. I waved at them and they run to me.

“Unnie! Gomawo!” Yuri shouted and I giggled. I ruffled my little sister’s hair and she spotted L looking at her.

“Unnie, who’s that guy looking at me?” She pointed and I look up.

*His my crush* I thought.

“Oh, that L oppa, wae?” I asked and poke her nose.

“Unnie, can you sit down?” I sit down and she whispered, “He’s handsome.” Yuri complimented and I smiled in satisfaction knowing my sister knows my crush is handsome.

“Yah, Ji Eun-ah, what did your sister said?” L oppa approach me and I quickly refused but Yuri slash back and said, “Oppa! You’re so handsome!” Yuri holds his hands and she smiled at L.

*I’m ing jealous of Yuri now* I thought and L just smiled.

We entered the gates and I waved to my two younger sisters and they run excitedly knowing that today’s the start of Intramurals.

“Oppas! Are you guys excited for Intrams?” I asked and they all nodded. I smiled and we go to the logbook section and sign in our names, after signing in, we entered our classroom, as expected all of my classmates are practicing a lot for Intrams.

“Ji Eun-Ah!” Min Unnie shouted and I waved back, her hair was in a bun and she looks really pretty doing the acrobatics.

“Unnie, we will be competing for Basketball tomorrow and Volleyball today here in the gymnasium, I heard that our competitors are from Busan, Dang, they might be really good!” I said and she holds my shoulders and look up straight in my eyes.

“Don’t lose hope Missy, the other varsities in different schools can do it, how can we not? Fighting!” She cheered and did her acrobatics again.

All of our classmates are now sitting in their respective chairs and our adviser entered the class.

“Okay, we will be competing Busan University and it will be held in our gymnasium. The games for today are Volleyball girls and Badminton Single Boys and Girls, wear your respective clothes at 1:00pm and this morning, all of you will be practicing, for Volleyball, you can practice or play in the field, while in Basketball, you can use the Gym, for Swimming, go in the Swimming pool and there’s a trainer there who will teach the swimmers, for badminton and Ping-Pong players, go inside the other gymnasium, there’s also a trainer waiting there. Fighting!” Our adviser did a fighting sign and we shouted, FIGHTING! Back, the adviser got out and all of us are getting ready for the game.

“Unnie, lets practice in the field, but first, let’s go to the restroom and change to t-shirt and shorts!” I lead the way and they nodded and followed me.

I wore a varsity t-shirt with Queenkas, under it was a number 25, and at the back was my name, Ji Eun and 5. Jia Unnie wore the same but the number at the front is 21 and at the back was her name and the number 1. Fei Unnie wore the same but the number at the front is 23 and at the back was her name and the number 4. Suzy Unnie also wears the same with the number 22 in front and the number 2 at the back. Min Unnie also wears the same with the number 24 in front and number 3 at the back.

Our classrooms official color is Red and White. I wore a hat with Queenka on it and my other unnie wore the same too.

We finally got out and entered our classroom and put our things in our respective lockers. I notice L sleeping and was completely forgotten by the Infinite members. I sit beside him and tap his shoulders.  He shrugs a bit and mumbled something in his sleep.

“5-25, Fighting!” He mumbled and rubs his eyes and put his forehead above his arms.

*What the, did he just mumbled the number in my varsity? 5 and 25? Argh, Why would he mumbled that numbers in his sleep? Do you think that he likes you Ji Eun? Pabo* I knock my head twice and L suddenly woke up and look at me.

“What are you doing here Ji Eun-ah?” He fixed his bangs and notices the dead atmosphere inside the classroom.

“Where are the others?” He asked and rubs his neck.

“You were sleeping oppa, since you’re now awake, why don’t you find the other oppas and practice?” I asked and he ruffled my newly tied hair.

“Yah, Yah, Yah! Not my hair!” I ruffled his hair back and he stands up, I was shock and fell down my sit.

*Ow. Wait, someone’s holding my hands, I thought I fell down?* I thought and look up.

“Oppa!” I notices him so close to me and my eyes widen in surprise.

I quickly stand up and smiled at him.

“Oppa, let’s go, were gonna be late, and you already wore our varsity uniform.” I said and he nodded.

“Oppa, why are you following me? You must be in our 2nd gymnasium!” I said.

“Wae? You don’t want me to play with you? And besides, the other members are now they’re and ready to play volleyball, let’s go!” He held out his hands and I gladly hold it back.

We arrive at the field and were amaze on how many elementary students were playing, I notice the court and it’s filled with teachers playing.

I notice my friends and I shouted, OPPAS! UNNIES! They look back and they wave at us.

“Yah! Where do we play?” I asked and saw Fei Unnie holding the ball.

“Here, at the side Ji Eun-ah” Woohyun oppa said I nodded.

There were a lot of watchers since we are popular and they even cheered for us.

“Oppa, don’t you think there are a lot of people watching us?” I said looking confident as ever.

“Yah! Girls vs. Boys, we need 1 more playing in here!” I shouted and they look at each other.

“How do we decide who’s the other player here?!” Sungkyu oppa shouted.

“Why don’t you guys choose?” I flash back a smile and they all look at L oppa.

“So it’s decided, L oppa, why don’t you join us here?” I shouted and he stubbornly go to our side.

The game started and L oppa was pretty much the savior of the ball, I don’t want to lose my energy and ended up to just serve the ball.

After 5 minutes,

“Yah! Ji Eun, why don’t you catch the ball? Too lazy?” Min Unnie teased me and looks at the ball straight going to me. I punch the ball so hard and it reaches the ground near Sungjong oppa.

“Are you mad?” L Oppa teased and I just give him a look. I was beside L oppa, he is in the middle and was joking a lot and was in front of him, I did a pose which my right foot is a tip-toe style and you left foot is a v-style post, I wasn’t looking at the ball and I was shock the ball was going straight in my face, I trip a few because of a bumpy ground and fell back. I sit in embarrassment when I saw L oppa reaching for the ball.

“OPPPAA!! DON’T DARE HIT THAT BALL!” I shouted nervously, but it was too late, he hit the ball right but he fell on the ground because of the bumpy ground.

The watchers were shock to death and I started shouting.

“OPPA! Gwenchana?!!! OPPA!” I saw him holding his left arm with a painful face and all my friends surrounded us.

“Oppa are you okay?” “!” I shouted and Mr. Kwon approaches us.

“Sir, L Oppa….” I said with tears in my eyes.

“L, is your left arm okay?” L did some stretches but he can’t move his arm, Mr. Kwon start stretching it and saw L oppa twitching in pain, his face tells it all and he was in bad condition.

“Woohyun Oppa” I cried and hug him.

“Yah! It’s not your fault Ji Eun-ah!” Woohyun said and patted my back.

I approach L oppa and I said sorry.

“Yah! Ji Eun-ah, it’s not your fault, I was so stupid, if I did listen in what you said, I will not be feeling this kind of pain.” He caresses my cheeks and gave me a sorry look.

“OOOWWWW!” L oppa hold his painful arm and shouted. Mr. Kwon carried him and I run after them. Woohyun Oppa held me back but I struggle more just to look at L oppa’s condition.

“Oppa! L oppa is feeling this pain because of me! If I caught that ball before oppa caught it, he will not be in pain! OPPA! I need to be with him!” I shouted but the others hold me and patted my back.

“Unnies, Oppas, you can practice now, I’ll be back before lunch, I just need to have some silence, if you guys ever wants to know we’re I am, I am in the theater room.

I wave at them and walk deadly and sighing all the time.

I entered the theater room and saw no one there.

*Perfect* I held out my diary and starts to write with my cute blue ballpen.


My Diary: January 25, 2011

What happens next? I can’t believe this actually happens?
This day was all so bright and nice, and these incidents happen?
Why is it L oppa?

I can’t understand.

I was so lazy hitting the ball. If I did catch that stupid ball, Oppa will not be in pain. I can’t help to see my crush lying in the hospital with a casted arm. I can’t see him suffer. Oh God, please guide him and hope he is good.

I don’t get it. Why of all the 5 other players around me, that stupid ball reach out for me instead? Why of all the grounds in this world, it has to be that stupid ground? Why was I playing stupid? Why am I so lazy to not catch that ball?

I want to be with him in the hospital but my friends stop me for the better. I can’t face his parents; I can’t face him with his casted arm. I can’t face him suffering in doing things in school with his casted arm.

I promise if he comes back this Monday, I will take good care of him. Please oh Lord, please guide him and don’t let his parents and his relatives be angry on me. I hope those watchers who witness the scene will not blame the entire fault in me, but, it’s true right? IT’S MY FAULT THIS THING HAPPENS!

In just a short span of time all of these bad things happen, and it’s because of me?

It could not be that bad right?

Everything will work out the way it is right?

He will be okay right?

The theaters door open and all my question suddenly blown up in my mind,

“Ji Eun, the principal ordered me to let you go to the office, NOW.”

I cried once more and lift my head.

My life is messed up.

I’m sorry L oppa, I’m very sorry.

 


 

I was tearing up when I wrote this. THIS IS ALL TRUE.

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember"