Chapter 4: The Game

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 4: The Game

The spokesperson opens the door and all of you got out. “The game will be starting, please go in your perspective places and the players, start falling in line. Thank you”

“Unnies, are you guys ready?” All of them nodded and the couch called me.

“Team Captains, please come” I run through him and I saw the other team captain. She was a petite girl who is REALLY skinny, has fair complexion and her face is full of makeup.

*DANG! Who would put a lot of makeup if you will be playing volleyball? Does she not sweat?* I thought and saw her looking at Woohyun Oppa.

*Definitely want to catch Woohyun oppa’s eyes eh? Watch it little girl, I’m a lot taller than you!* I grown and is now facing the make-up faced girl.

*Ew*

“Ok, Team captains, who wants’ to take the ball?”

The make-up faced girl raised her hand and smirk at you. You just glared at her and you really want to throw the girls face.

*She has a lot of wrinkles when I’m facing her. Definitely a loser* I thought and pick the left court.

“Good luck, Loser” The make-up faced girl glared at you and you just smirked.

“Let’s see who the LOSER, Wrinkle girl is!” I spat and she glared at me.

*Pst. You’re going down Wrinkled-make-up faced girl* you thought and called the first six.

“Unnies, fighting! Let’s pray and have a group hug after!” The girls gathered and pray. After praying, you did a group hug and you said,

“Yah, Unnies, see that team captain in the other court?” They nodded and they ewwed.

“So, what do you think of her? A lot of make-up right?” You laughed.

They laughed and you informed, “Unnies, she has her eyes on Woohyun oppa, don’t let her win, Arasso? Show her who the LOSER is!” I high-fived them and giggled.

“On the left court, we have Seoul High school, with the team captain who is wearing a cap now, on the right court, we have Busan High school, with the team captain who, uh-, has a lot of Make-up! Fighting Seoul and Busan High school! Let the game begin!” The spokesperson said and the referee looks at Busan High school ready to whistle.

“Hyung! Do you hear that! That team captain has a lot of make-up! Probably a ghost!” Sungjong laughed.

“Yah! Don’t you know that she is already a ghost? Might as well be in a coffin now!” Sungyeol laugh and all of them high-fived.

The game begun and all of the watchers has their eyes on the ball.

Woohyun’s POV:

“I hope they win” I hope and watch the ball flying through the left.

Oh, and the first six are…

Nana => Front Center

Min => Back Left

Minzy => Back Center

Fei => Back Right

Soeun => Front Left

Soomi => Front Right

The ball fly through Soomi and she perfectly threw it to the other side, a girl with a short hair threw it at the air and the girl with a lot of make-up spike it, Nana block it and the ball fell under the ground of the opponents floor.

“WOOOHHH!” The students in our school shouted and I smiled in contentment seeing you having so much fun.

I look at the scoreboard, 10-3 in favor of our school.

*Keep it up* I thought and saw you smiling once more.

*Smile, Ji Eun, Smile like it is the end of the world, don’t you ever cry again because your smile is the best when I saw your face* I look at the ball in mid-air and the ball was spiked by Soeun, the ball hit the make-up girls head and all of the people laugh.

“Hyung! You saw that? That’s what make-up girls get when they play!” Sungjong laugh and the crowd cheer.

“What does the poor captain feel?” I asked.

“Hyung! Don’t ask me you like her!”

I widen my eyes. “Yah! Who said? I was like, Heck! Soeun Keep it up! And I’m now asking HOW embarrass she felt! Pabo!” I playfully hit Sungjong’s arm and he just watch the game.

The game was very tense and Busan is starting to catch up.

14-10, *Damn! They need to focus!* I thought and cheered even louder. Ji Eun looks at me smiling and gives her a thumps up.

The ball flew again in the air and Fei hit it going through again, the make-up girl’s poor head.

“WOOOOHHH!” The students shout again and the team captain covers her face in disbelief.

*Heck! That’s so cool!* I thought and laughed. I look at the scoreboard.

19-12 *WAH! 6 more and they will win 1st round, if they win 1st round, Ji Eun will appear and watch every single movement she does*

The bell rings and the two teams change court. I smiled at Ji Eun, she smiled back and waved at me.

Ji Eun’s (YOUR) POV:

Wah! We won the 1st round, Me and Jia needs to have a substitute. I discuss the substituting and Fei unnie raise her hands.

“Yah! Ji Eun, You can change me, I’m pretty tired already” She smiled and I happily nodded.

“Jia unnie, How about you?” I asked and she just shooed me.

“Yah! Who is willing to substitute?” I said at the members and Soeun raised her hands.

“Me! I’m also tired.” I nodded and she high-five me.

“Ok, Game two starts! Losers ball” The spokesperson said and I laughed.

I look at the Infinite boys and they did a fighting sign, I also did and they gave me a smile.

I focused on the wrinkled-make-up girl who will be serving, she had her eyes on me and I smirked.

*Aiming for me? Tsk. Piece of cake, wrinkled girl* I thought and she started to serve, she accidentally hit the ball so high and the ball landed at her head.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” The crowd laugh and soon, the wrinkled girl substitute, the substitute girl has bangs, *Dang! I have a bangs and I tied it up, why didn’t she tie her bangs up?* I thought. The girl is so much smaller than me and she high-five the wrinkled girl.

*EW.*

It’s my turn to serve and I look at Woohyun oppa, he did a fighting sign and I smiled, I hit the ball and it was straight to the substitute girl, instead of hitting the ball she kick it and it was hit to the really cute girl who is in front of her.

“HAHAHA!”

“Sorry, Unnie” The substitute said and the girl who is hit just smirked.

No One’s POV:

The game end quickly and it was pretty obvious the winner was, SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL.

All the people cheered, even the Busan because they clearly knew the winner and the wrinkled-make-up face girl has far lose a lot of reputation, A LOT.

All of the players shake hands and the two of you glared.

“Great Game, girl” The wrinkled-make-up face girl said to you.

“Great right? Who would wear make-up while playing volleyball? A dog?” You laugh and she removed her hands on yours.

“This is not over”

“Ok then, Dog”

I laughed and she just looks away.

*I guess she is scared of me?* you thought and smiled.

The boys run after you and hug you really tight.

“Yah, Yah, Yah, enough!” I said and they just laugh.

“You’re really good Dongsaeng really didn’t expect!” Sungyeol ruffled your hair and you shouted. The boys laughed and they cooled down.

“Since we won how bout we go out?”

“Sure! Where do you want to go?”

“Myungsoo! Let’s visit Myungsoo!” Sungyeol cheered.

You gulp and just walk away.

“Yah!” Sungyeol run through you but Sungkyu stop him.

“Let her be.”

Ji Eun’s POV:

I gulped.

 

Dear Diary,

Why did they suddenly say Myungsoo oppa’s name?
I forgot everything as much as I can to concentrate at the game.

But why did they bring it back? I think about everything that happen in my life and how thankful I am to have such great family, great friends, a great school and most importantly, a great life. I was thinking all of those thoughts while playing volleyball and I can’t help but to remember what happen.

I’m trying to move on, Sungyeol, can’t you see? I can’t even face him now. I don’t know why would I even go to Sungyeol, I don’t like to see him now, just now; I want to hang out with Woohyun oppa and forgot all of those.

Thanks Sungyeol, Thanks.

-Lee Jieun-


Annyeong fellas!

Sorry for the late update.

I don’t have the mood! And I’m doing a lot of stuffs! Like, looking for a lot of places to go when I will go to Korea! Isn’t that nice! I also drew a lot of maps! Especially Seoul!

Oh and yesterday, I didn’t update because I attended The Station of the Cross, walking, for 2 hours, going to each house which is outside, so there is 14 stations and we walk and prayed in those 14 houses outside, some of them were not wearing any shoes, but my mom and I didn’t bother to remove because I wore sneakers, so yeah.

Oh and it is Holy Week! Don’t FORGET to say sorry and thank God for everything! And On Sunday, do attend mass!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.