That's How It Is.

The Distance Between Us

 

1042668tt3pjv573t.gif
 
"Why do they like him anyway? I can't seem to understand! Arggghhhhh! He's always my rival in everything I do. Damn it. Doesn't he have anything that I can do but he can't?! I HATE YOU LEE HYUKJAE! I will crash you into pieces when you join the dance club too! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, REMEMBER THAT!!"
 
She would always scream at the top of her lungs when she's alone. It's her way of removing her anger. Hyoyeon is a stubborn and competitive person. What she wants, that's what she wants to get. On the other hand, Eunhyuk is a matured and responsible individual. "Whether I win or lose, there's always a reason behind it." That's what he believes in. But how can he really show Hyoyeon that he's not here to steal everything from her?
 
As Hyoyeon screamed, little did she know that Eunhyuk heard what she said. He was shocked to know that the smartest and most popular girl in school would despise him.
 
"So that's how it is, eh?" He thought to himself, and left the place.
 
As Hyoyeon was walking, she saw a poster about the upcoming dance club auditions. She wanted to join, but she had doubts.
 
"What if that jerk will join the auditions too??!" She was exasperated.
 
"You're wondering if I'll join that one?" Eunhyuk told her as he points to the poster. Then he added, "Of course I will, Kim Hyoyeon!"
 
"Oh my gosh, it's Eunhyuk!!" Hyoyeon's heart palpitated too much.
 
"EH??! W-what are you doing here??!" She was so nervous. She didn't know that he was there the whole time.
 
"Reading the poster, silly. So you're going to join too?" He asked with a smile on his face. Even if he heard her talking things behind his back, his smile was still sincere.
 
Hyoyeon clenched her arms with exasperations and said, "SO WHAT IF I AM?? Lee Hyukjae, I'm warning you. You are going down!"
 
But Eunhyuk didn't get mad or anything. He even smiled to her once again saying "I'm looking forward to see you on the day of the audition. Lets do our best, okay? Hwaiting! Bye!" He waved his hands, but Hyoyeon was still angry.
 
"THAT JERK. ERRRRRR! YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU'VE SAID!!" And then she left as well.