A Gust of Hate.

The Distance Between Us

606112hw3ktn51cq.gif

 

 
To Hyoyeon, love is the most insignificant thing in this world. "Why would I waste my time and efforts if I'll end up getting hurt?" That's what she always tell to herself. She vowed to herself that she would never fall in love with a guy unless she has a stable job. Even if there are a lot of guys who admire her, she would never let them get in her way.
 
"What if the guy who actually likes you is Eunhyuk? Will you consider him?" her friends will ask. Eunhyuk is known as the most popular guy in school and almost every girl has a crush on him.
 
"No! I won't fall for the airhead! Never! Over my dead body. I'd rather go shopping!"
 
But if you ask other girls, you will hear the exact opposite. Some girls, just by hearing Eunhyuk's name, will go crazy about him. Well, he really is handsome. He's a dancer, he's smart and he also has leadership skills. Some would say that he's the girl version of Hyoyeon since they have the same specialties.
 
Some people always wonder why the two of them are distant from each other. "If they both have things in common, why can't they be friends?" That's always the question. Hyoyeon doesn't even talk to him even if they are classmates. She would always see him as a rival on everything and that he will be a hindrance everytime she wants to stand out.
 
But Eunhyuk doesn't feel that way. He never did. He just wants to do his best in doing anything, but Hyoyeon must have misunderstood him that she ended up badmouthing him every chance she gets.
 
Ever since they were in elementary, both of them are consistent honor students. They are rivals in everything. Yes, everything. In fact, no one would dare to compete with those two because they will know what the outcome will be. If girls are in love with Eunhyuk, lets take Hyoyeon as an exception. She despises Eunhyuk so much.