Inseparable

The Distance Between Us

 

 
 
"Eunhyuk, yesterday.. I thought of what I did in the past years. Thank you for telling me the truth. I've realized that I've stepped on a lot of people. I'm really sorry."
 
"Don't mention it. I'm glad you were able to realize those things. I'm proud of you. Don't worry, I will support you!"
 
"Really? Thank you!" Hyoyeon started to smile. It's been a long time since she was able to smile and be happy like this.
 
"But Hyoyeon, promise me one thing."
 
"What is it?"
 
"There will be no competition between us. Even if they find it hard to choose between me and you, it's none of our business and we should not give a damn about it. We're both talented. Always remember that."
 
"I promise. Friends?"
 
Eunhyuk shaked her hands and said, "FRIENDS!" and they both went to see the results.
 
"EUNHYUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK!" Hyoyeon screamed at the top of her lungs. Then she added, "WE GOT IN!!!!" And she jumped.
 
They were both shocked. "LET ME SEE IT!!!!"
 
"WHOAA! WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY A MEMBER OF THE DANCE TROUPE!!!!!" They were so happy that they danced in public.
 
"NOT ONLY THAT! WE ALSO GOT A SCHOLARSHIP FOR NEXT YEAR!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. She hugged Eunhyuk afterwards.
 
"Thank you so much."
 
"No problem!"
 
Ever since that day, no distance can separate the two of them. All the students who walk pass by them were shocked. Hyoyeon was a competitive and aggressive person back then, but because of Eunhyuk's honestly, she's now nicer and optimistic. Eunhyuk changed also because of her. If he was a silent and friendly type back then, he's now expressive and hyper! Despite of their busy schedule, it's all good. And about their feelings for each other, Eunhyuk will patiently wait for her until they graduate. Because he knew that good things come to those who wait. Studies first, of course. That's what they promised to each other. From now on, no one will tear them apart.
 
THE END :)