Confession

The Distance Between Us

780385su87wsej30.gif

 

 
Yes, she was unable to speak because she never thought Eunhyuk is capable of being assertive towards her.
 
"The reason why people think we're rivals because you're the one showing it to them. It's like what you see is what you get. You always say bad things about me. And whenever I see you, I can feel you anger towards me. The only thing I can do is ask myself why."
 
"You are mad at me. Aren't you?" That's the only thing she could ask.
 
"No, I'm not. I'm just saying things on my own perspective. You're always making hasty generalizations. I have feelings too, Hyoyeon. Please stop being like this. It hurts. You're judging me harshly. You know what? I like you but..."
 
Eunhyuk stopped. "Shoot, what did I just said?!" He confessed to her unexpectedly.
 
"You.. like.. me?" Hyoyeon was speechless and they both blushed.
 
"Ah.. Uhmm... I shall go to the locker first.." And he left quickly.
 
Up until now, Hyoyeon can't stop thinking about what he said. Eunhyuk likes her. Yet she doesn't have a clue. She made a mistake. A painful one.
 
"I need to make it up for him. But aigoo.. He's so cute.."
 
She slapped her face.
 
"KIM HYOYEON, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? STOP IT! STUDIES FIRST!"
 
Eunhyuk, on the other hand, was still for a long time. "Lee Hyukjae, you're so stupid for confessing to her! Grrrr! How can I face her now???! But if I avoid her, she'll know. Relax. Chill."
 
Inhale, exhale. AHHHHHHHHHHHH~
 
"But still, I was able to tell her the truth. Wow, I didn't know that it feels good to release my feelings that I've kept for years." He smiled.
 
30 minutes later, they passed by each other again.
 
"Eunhyuk..." Hyoyeon looked down.
 
"Hyoyeon.."
 
"I.."
 
"Tomorrow's the result of the auditions. I just hope the two of us will pass. By the way, what you've said a while ago..."
 
"Ah, that..."
 
Awkward silence followed.
 
"Uhm, oh! It's 5pm already. I still have to do something."
 
"Oh. Okay, see you tomorrow!"
 
Whew. Good thing the awkwardness between these two dancers ended. What will happen next? :)