Ottoke?

The Distance Between Us

 

2527329mhcwvgmur3.gif
 
When Hyoyeon arrived at home, she went to her room quickly to think about a lot of things.
 
"I've done all the homeworks and everything I need to do. I just made an excuse to remove that awkward moment. What will happen tomorrow? Aigoooo."
 
Haaaaay. That awkward moment when you confessed to the one you like and that awkward moment when a guy confesses to you and you have no idea what to do next.
 
"Ah! I should act as if nothing happened! I can do this, HWAITING!" As she smiled.
 
Eunhyuk is still confused and has a hard time thinking on what he should do. He even practiced himself in front of the mirror on how should he approach Hyoyeon.
 
"Hey, what's up? You're going to the bulletin of the dance troupe as well?"
 
He stopped and banged his head on the pillow.
 
"Of course she will, you idiot! Arghhhhh!" He said to himself. You don't say? :)
 
"Think Eunhyuk. THINK!" He was telling himself. "How come I can answer Algebra but I can't think of ways on how to approach her? Darn it!"
 
He finally gave up. "Aish. This is giving me a headache." And he went to bed.
 
Its good to see that these two are now talking to each other. It's so cute!
Okay, another school day has arrived and this is the release of the audition's results! It's only 8am in the morning and it's posted already. No wonder the participants gathered early to know who passed. 
 
But Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon? Nah. They were still standing at the hallway. Waiting for someone to talk.
 
"Eunhyuk..." Hyoyeon gathered the courage to speak.
 
"Uhm, yeah?" I can see Eunhyuk blushing.
 
They are nervous, aren't they? :)