Over-thinking

The Distance Between Us

 

1931428mnds66o5n2.gif
 
Honestly, Eunhyuk wasn't happy at all. "Why is she mad at me? I just don't understand. Of all the people in school, she's the only girl who would talk to me like that."
 
He sighed. It's just a shame. Eunhyuk used to have a crush on her. But he doesn't know if he would still like her after what happened. She was the perfect girl. Smart, pretty, friendly and talented. But knowing that she's mad at him, he doesn't know what to do. If it's because of that competition, should he really sacrifice that one for the sake of her? He really wanted to join that contest. Since he was little, he wanted to become a dancer. But it turns out to be that the girl he likes would also like that too.
 
"I can't give up that once-in-a-lifetime audition. If I succeeded in the audition, I would be able to be included in the dance troupe and they would support and pay for my school needs. But how can I not make her mad?" Eunhyuk was really concerned for Hyoyeon. He taught about it for a long time. He wanted to be friends with her, but she doesn't want to.
 
It was a tiring day. And Eunhyuk slept to forget what happened.
 
"Lee Hyukjae, my competitor." Hyoyeon said as she was walking on her way home. She thought about what she did a while ago and she was wrong.
 
"I shouldn't have told him those things. He must have been hurt. I was too harsh on him." She felt guilty and worried at the same time. Hyoyeon isn't a mean girl at all. She just wants to show everyone what she is capable of doing. "I wonder what Eunhyuk is doing right now.." She sighed.