Start of a Long Night.

He Put Love Over Friendship....

I just finished preparing for prom and it’s time to wait for Chunji. I told him it’ll be okay not to pick me but he insisted. Oh well, it’s nice that I have someone to hold on to in case I trip because of these killer heels. Speaking of heels, Hyunjae was the one who bought these for me. She said it was time I wear something other than sneakers or flats. She also helped me choose my dress. Okay. Scratch that. She didn’t help me. She picked for me. Though I kept on telling her this one was quite too short for my taste, she insisted because she said it showed my hidden curves and nice legs. Whatever that means. Anyway, an hour left before the real prom starts and I’m wearing this dress and heels and I’m struggling to go down our stairs.

“Honey, Chun—Oh, wow! You look beautiful, honey!” my mom exclaimed from downstairs.

“Uhm. Thanks, Mom,” I finally got the hang of it and went down the stairs normally without looking like I got injured. Curse heels.

“Go on. Go on, darling. You don’t want to get to prom when it’s already crowded. Chunji’s outside. Go!” my mom pushed me going to the door. She’s more excited than me!

“Neh. Neh. Annyeong,” I kissed her goodbye and got my purse (courtesy of Hyunjae. She bought it for me….again) I sure hope this night won’t be a mess. Please don’t let me slip and fall. Please don’t let anybody spill juice on my dress. For short, don’t let this night be a complete disaster. I took a big breath before opening the door.

“Hey,” Chunji greeted me with his smile then looked at me up and down. I felt kind of awkward.

“Uhm. Hey. Let’s go,”

“Neh, kaja!” he offered his arm and I looked at him he nodded at me and I held onto his arms. Ahhh. I feel like I’m in a drama or something. Anyway, there was a black car parked in front of our house and I was guessing it was his. He opened the door for me and closed it when I was in. He went to the other side and closed the door when he was inside. He ordered the driver to drive and we started talking about random stuff and I that’s when I got a better look at him. It’s cool how we unintentionally matched outfits. I was wearing all black, he was wearing all black. He looks like a prince to be honest, which is bad because I don’t look anywhere near like a princess. Aish. Whatever. This is only just one night. Who will care anyway? Oh yeah. If you’re the partner of the kingka, of course everyone will care. Extra stares, extra murmuring and extra critique. Not that I mind but I really don’t like being the center of attention.

            We made it to the venue and Chunji opened the door for me once again. What a gentleman? Her future girlfriend will be so lucky. Anyway, some people are making their way in already and I caught sight of Miyoung, another girl from the dance club staring at me. She had her eyes narrowed and she shook her head and strutted her way inside. Well, start of a long long night.

 

 

Next chap! Very very short. Sorry guys. 3

Hope you like it. Until my next update! Bbyong! =)

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥