Introduction (Short Chap) ♥

He Put Love Over Friendship....

"Shouldn't you be happy for him?" I was walking with my friend Hyunjae and she just happened to ask why me and L.Joe don't hang out as usual anymore.

"Yeah, I am happy for him.. It's just that....." I looked down finding the right words to say. If I knew this was gonna be the outcome of me helping L.Joe getting the girl she wanted, I shouldn't have helped him. I sound selfish now right? I don't know. I just feel bad that I think I lost my one and only bestfriend.

"What?" she asked.

"It's just that he changed." It was the truth, he did, a couple of weeks after he and Sohyun got together, he changed. Big Time.

"How? Changed?" Hyunjae tried to ask me.

"You know, he just doesn't seem the same. He doesn't text, visit or call me anymore." I explained. I, myself, don't know why I'm feeling this way. Hyunjae's right. I should be happy for him. But why am I so upset that he found a girlfriend? Is it because he was ignoring me or something else?

"You couldn't blame him. You know how us, girls, think. When we see our boyfriends with another girl, we'll automatically think he's cheating right? So maybe L.Joe just doesn't want Sohyun to think that way. Do you get me?"

"Yeah. I guess," But why couldn't he at least explain that to me, even by text? A lot of questions are in my head right now. I sighed.

"Listen, Haseon-ah. Everything's gonna be okay. I'm here, right? He might just text you tonight or talk to you. Maybe he just wants to spend more time with Sohyun," Hyunjae comforted. Though Hyunjae has only been my friend for about a month (when we got paired in Science Class) she already knows how to make me feel better. Thanks to her.

"Thank You. I'll go to class now. Annyeong."

"Neh. See you later." she waved.

Maybe I just miss hanging out with L.Joe that's why I'm a little upset right now. Maybe I just miss his teases. Will everything be back to the way it was? All I know is, a couple of weeks ago, he wasn't like this. He wasn't ignoring me. He was the same ol' L.Joe. But now.... Ugh. I gotta stop thinking for a while. I have to focus my mind on something more important that our friendship. I just hope what Hyunjae said was gonna happen. I wish he texts or calls me tonight.

 

 

Hey guys! Here's the first chap. It's just a short introduction of the story.

The next chap is going to be like a flashback.

So yeah. This is not a oneshot after all! Maybe a shortfic. Enjoy! :))))

Please subscribe and comment, jebal! :DD

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥  03-27-12