New Found Chingu + Two-Faced Girlfriend

He Put Love Over Friendship....

Hey, lovely readers! i hope you enjoy this =))

'll be focusing on my first fanfic for now so i would only be able to update this if i'm not busy

  i might just find inspiration later or tomorrow and start writing this, You'll never know. ;)

Thanks to the people who already commented! I love you guys!

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥

 

 

------------♥----------------------

Wait. This guy is seriously talking to me? But why? Now that’s something that doesn’t happen everyday.

            “Hello?” he waved a hand in front of my face and I realized I was staring at him.

            “Oh, hi,” I replied and stared at him as if looking for an answer why he was talking to me. “… uhhm. Why did you sit here?” I asked him. I wasn’t tying to sound rude but I was just so confused why he was here sitting with me. Not that there’s something wrong with it or anything, I actually need someone to talk to, but it’s not usual. That a popular guy sits with you.

            “I wanted to make friends. Hi. I’m Chunji,” he introduced himself and offered his hand for a handshake.

            “I know,” I shook his hand and introduced myself. “I’m Haseon.”

            “I know,” he answered, smiled and started eating.

            “You know my name?” I asked him with narrowed eyes.

            ”L.Joe’s former bestfriend right?” oh. So now that’s what I’m known for around the school. L.Joe’s FORMER bestfriend. I hate this. I sighed.

            “Why?” he asked.

            “Uhm. Nothing. Why did you suddenly sit with me? Uhm. I think we’ve never spoken to each other before,” of course we haven’t spoken to each other before. He was popular and there’s like an unwritten rule by the queenkas about not touching their oppas. Seriously. Aish. Anyway, I got used to the queenkas now anyway.

            “Well, I saw you alone and my friends went off to somewhere and I don’t have anyone to talk to. So I sat here,” he flashed a cute smile. Now I get why girls are crazy over this guy. It’s his killer smile.

            “Oh. So uhm…” it was kind of awkward sitting with someone you’re not close to but Chunji is not the kind to leave you feeling awkward so he started random conversations and later I found myself already laughing with him. I think… I think I just found a new friend. After lunch, we said goodbye and I looked for Hyunjae because my next class is with her. Since I still had some extra time. I decided to pass by my locker and put some stuff and waited for Hyunjae, expecting she’ll pass by. But when I was on my way to my locker, watching my steps, someone blocked my way.

            “Excuse me,” I said and turned right. But the girl blocked my way and I looked at the girl. It was Sohyun.

            “Hi, Haseon!” she said happily.

            “Oh, hi, Sohyun! Do you need anything?”

            “Oh, nothing. I just want to say thank you for getting me and L.Joe together,”

            “That’s nothing,” I looked down. She went closer and grabbed my arm with a smirk on her face and said.

            “Now don’t EVER get in our way or you’ll get it from me. Arasso?” Wait. Is this girl kidding me? First, I thought she was a sweet girl and Second, I’m not even bothering their relationship. Two-faced people are everywhere these days. Nevermind. Karma comes fast anyway.      

            “Yah! Arasso? Answer me, you babo!” I yanked my arm away from her grip and walked away leaving her there. Aish. Why do I have to get involved?

            I went to my class and Hyunjae was already there. She asked me where I went and I just made up a reason not wanting to start some fight with Sohyun.