Are You Talking To Me?

He Put Love Over Friendship....

Another day at school, another day of home works, another day of boring lectures. Hyunjae told me she’ll be walking with me to school today, which is a good thing. My mom has been asking why I go to school alone these past few weeks. I just make up random reasons and change the topic whenever she would bring it up again. And it happens every morning. Even umma got used to my usual routines. Walking with L.Joe to school and back home. Anyways, every one has to move on right? After another deep sigh, caused by the laziness to get out of bed, I prepared for school, ate another delicious breakfast, made by umma and waited for Hyunjae.

*knock knock*  that was Hyunjae.

“Umma, I’m off to school. Annyeong! ” I waved and said goodbye to my mom.

“Be careful, darling. Is that Byunghun at the door?” Here we go again.

“Ani, umma. It’s Hyunjae. Gotta go!”

 

The walk to school with Hyunjae was quite fun. Just talking and joking. Good thing we were early or we’ll be rushing to school and not be talking in a relaxed manner like this. We reached the front gates and did the usual, made our ways to our lockers and stayed there until the bell rings. While making our way to our lockers,  I suddenly caught sight of L.Joe in their usual hangout. He has been hanging with a group of popular people these days., of course with Sohyun, with L.Joe’s arms around her shoulder.  L.Joe suddenly looked my way and I held his stare, waiting if he would smile or just send a friendly nod my way. Just something that’ll at least signal that he didn’t forget his bestfriend. But nothing. I glanced at Sohyun and she was smirking. Maybe it’s something they’re talking about that made her smirk.

“….it’s great. And you kno- Haseon. Haseon! Are you still listening to me?” Hyunjae waved a hand in front of my face and I immediately woke up from my thoughts.

“Sorry. I was just thinking. You were saying?”

“Nevermind. It’s almost first period. I’ll be at the lab during lunch so… could you eat by yourself?”

“Yeah. Sure.” I smiled at her. She gave me a smile back and went to her class.

 

First Period: The usual. Mr. Choi talking about things most of us already knew. Even he looks bored. It felt like forever waiting for the lunch bell to ring. And when it did ring, everyone dashed out of class without even saying goodbye. Poor Man.

Anyways, as Hyunjae said, she’ll be in the lab for lunch so I have to eat alone. I got a tray, took my lunch and found an empty table. I was looking down at my food when another tray suddenly landed at the table and a person sat in front of me.

“Hi,” he said with a smile. Wait. Am I dreaming? Is this really happening or am I seeing things.

 

 

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time

and sorry this is just a short chapter. T.T

I'll make it up to you when i can guys. :)

Enjoy and Please subscribe and comment!

I'll be updating if there are comments so GO GO GO! :))

Bye and God Bless! Happy Easter. :)

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥

credits: LJoeFacts @twitter.com