Flashbacks (2)

He Put Love Over Friendship....

FLASHBACK (continuation)

Okay. So this morning I woke up to 23 mobile messages all from L.Joe. They either have “Hey, Hello Kitty. Remember our plan” in them or “HEY! Wake up. We’ll carry out the plan today.” If L.Joe wasn’t only my bestfriend I could’ve called the number and cursed on the phone. Instead, I replied with “Stop flooding my inbox. I don’t forget the plan. I’ll be in school in 30 minutes.” I sighed and got ready for another day in school. After taking a bath, I wore my uniform and tied my hair in my usual hairstyle. I went down to kiss umma and appa goodbye and went out to wait for the bus.

            When I arrived at school….. L.Joe immediately approached me and pulled me to talk to him…

“Hello Kitty! You ready yet?” he asked excitedly.

“Chill, short guy. It’s morning and I’m still sleepy. I’ll do it at lunch, arasso?” I told him and he rolled his eyes but agreed.

“Promise?”

“Yeah. Yeah.” We did our oddly complicated promise handshake and left for our classes.

            My class before lunch was luckily with Sohyun. It’d be easier to look for her in lunch. So when the bell rang I ran after her before she could exit the room and talked to her.

----------------------------------------

 

“Hi, Sohyun! I said in the friendliest way I can.

“Oh, hey,” I could tell she doesn’t know why I’m talking to her. As I said, we’re not close, at all!

“Uhhhhm, do you wanna come with me to the café later?” I asked her. Please say yes, please say yes. L.Joe would kill me if you don’t.

“Uhhhm, why?”  great. Now I have to think of a freaking reason.

“I wanna know you better?” awkward.

“Okay. Sure.”

“I’ll meet you at Genie Café at 5:00 pm,”

“Why not go there together? I mean, we have the same dismissal right?” she looks so suspicious. Omo.

“Uhm, I have to go to the library. I’ll meet you there, bye!” I ran to escape from more questions. Sohyun probably thinks I’m a freak now. Ugh. Nevermind. I don’t care. I’m not the one who’s gonna be dating her anyway. Duhhh~

“Ouch~” a hand suddenly pulled me back. “Ugggh. L.Joe, you could’ve just called me you know,”

“Yeah, Sorry!” L.Joe said. “Thank You!! I saw what you did there! I love you!” he said then hugged me. I suddenly felt something in my chest. Did my heart skip a beat or something? Heh. Nevermind.

“Your welcome, L.Joe. You know what I said right? I did it because you were my bestfriend.” I said and smiled.

“Well, you’re the best best friend I’ve ever had,”

“Yeah. Yeah. Enough of the compliments,” I said and walked to the cafeteria with L.Joe following me. He seems so excited about our plan. You know, I’ve never seen him this eager to get something, better yet, someone. I mean he’s usually chill, cool and just L.Joe. The playful boy and the guy who loves to tease me. My best friend. You know, though we act like a cat and a dog sometimes, always fighting and teasing each other, act like we hate each other, I still consider him my best friend. I don’t know. Our personalities just seem to match. In a friend way okay? Anyway, we sat together at lunch, like we used to these past 5 years. Talked, laughed, teased and all that. Though girls are glaring at me as always, I got used to it, I told you L.Joe was popular and lots of girls run after him.

-----------------------------------------------------

            After lunch, time was fast and it was time for dismissal. It’s about 4:30 and I asked Sohyun to go to the café at 5:00. Since L.Joe told me not to come because of the plan, I made sure Sohyun doesn’t see me going home. I tried to go out of the school as careful as I can.

           

            Thank God I arrived home without Sohyun seeing me. It’s 5:00 now and I guess Sohyun and L.Joe are now in the café chatting. L.Joe owes me big time. I could tell him to buy me a stuff for payment *evil laugh*

*Oh I’m curious yeahhhh…*

 

My phone rang signalling a text message. From L.Joe-oppa.

 

To: Hello Kitty

From: L.Joe short dude.

 

I owe you big time. Thanks Haseon-ah! I love you!!!  We’re going to eat lunch on Saturday at Coex mall. :”>

 

            Okay. That blush face is creeping me out. Hahaha~ Anyway, I’m happy he got Sohyun. I’m pretty sure Sohyun will say yes if L.Joe asks her to be his girlfriend.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Hey guys!

Just to make things clear guys, l.Joe is not evil here okay?

He's just desperate to get Sohyun because he really likes the girl.

Haha~ That's all. I hope you enjoy the chapter and PLEASE leave more comments!!! I

JeonunJen_Imnida♥