Heart to Heart talk...

He Put Love Over Friendship....

The next day came and it was time for Haseon and other students to go to school once again. Haseon reached school and went straight to her locker. Since she was very early, she went to the school garden for a while and waited for other people to start arriving. In the midst of thinking about random stuff, yesterday's events suddenly flooded her mind. She wondered what Chunji was going to tell her before he was rudely interrupted by his own phone. 

"Might as well ask him about it later," Haseon thought and planned to ask Chunji about it later when they see each other. 

She also remembered L.Joe, who said he was actually going back to school today. Remembering this, she looked at the time and saw that 20 minutes already passed. She went back to her locker and secretly waited for L.Joe to arrive. 

"Boo!"  Hyunjae suddenly 

"Ah! Yah, Hyunjae you scared me." Haseon glared at Hyunjae. 

"Psh. Looks like you're waiting for someone?"

"Huh? what? No," Haseon shook her head violently. Hyunjae stared at Haseon weirdly. 

"You should really start practicing hiding your feelings sometimes, you know," Hyunjae laughed. 

"Whatever," Haseon rolled her eyes and started to get stuff out of her locker. 

"Oooh. Your prince is coming. gotta go. Bye," hyunjae dashed off to somewhere while you were dunbfounded. 

"What is she talking about?" Haseon thought while raising her eyebrows. 

 

"Good morning, beautiful," 

"Oh hey, Chunji. Why so early today?" 

"Nothing much. I just left home early, i guess. Anyways, I guess you got home safely last night?"

"Duh. How could I not? Do you really trust me that less?" Haseon jokingly said and pushed Chunji's arm. 

"Yah, now you start pushing people away. That's not how i taught you," 

"Chunji........." Haseon stared at Chunji's eyes. 

"What?"

"You are such a mother," Haseon said and laughed while chuji just stood there staring at her. When he realized he was atring at her for too long..........

"Psh. anyways, Your first class is?"

"Uh, history, i think. why?" Haseon closed her locker and checked that she had everything in hand. 

"Want me to bring you there?" 

"See..this is what i mean when I said you were such a mother. I can go there by myself like I did for the past couple of months," Haseon reassured. 

"Arasso." Chunji scratched his head in defeat. 

"Oh, about last night, what were you going to tell me?" Haseon casually asked Chunji but he froze remembering it. 

"Oh, that. I was just going to ask you if......." Chunji quickly made up a reason "...you want to go to Namsan with me on Saturday?" 

"That's all?" Chunji nodded. 

"Well, I guess i could." Haseon nodded back. 

"That's great. I'll text you." chunji smiled his lovely smile. 

The bell rang signalling that it was time for the students to go their respective classes. 

"I'll see you later!" Haseon bid goodbye to Chunji and walked to her next class. On the way there, she, again, suddenly remembered Byunghun. She didn't see him this morning. *Probably because you were talking to Chunji, Haseon* She entered her next class and did her usual routine. Listen, write, answer. After that was done with her other periods, it was time for lunch. 

 

Meanwhile, L.Joe just got out of his last period before lunch. People still surrounded him asking him how he was and all that stuff. He said goodbye to them and left to find Haseon.

Haseon was currently lining up at the cafeteria for her food. L.Joe spotted her and approched her. 

"Oh, hey, I thought you skipped school again," 

"Just got in late. Again." *Well, this is awkward. Ugh. I regret everything. Everything* "Can we talk?"

"That's what I was going to ask about. Wait a second," Haseon grabbed her food and payed for it. "Let's go," They walked side by side to the school garden, they're usual hang-out place. 

"So....." Haseon started. 

"Why are you not mad at me?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer it, pabo," 

"Yah, you're the pabo," 

L.Joe stared at Haseon, expecting a serious answer. 

Haseon sighed and answered seriously. "Mollayo. i don't get the point of being mad at you, i guess"

"I changed when i was with her didn't I?" L.joe gave out a bitter chuckle. 

"Yeah," Haseon quietly said. 

"I didn't even notice I was neglecting my very own bestfriend,"

Haseon didn't respond this time. She remembered the prom incident again. When Chunji was the one there for her.....

"I was such a jerk."

"Don't say that,"

"But i was,"

"Yeah, you were," Haseon finally admitted how she felt. 

"See," L.joe covered his face with both of his hands. 

"Hey, at least you're not now,"

"I can't even explain how I felt when i saw Sohyun with that freaking guy,"

"So it's true." Haseon remembered te piece of information Hyunjae shared with her yesterday about him and sohyun splitting up. 

"I hate myself for being so stupid and not knowing about it sooner.."

"C'mon. Stop blaming yourself, idiot. It wasn't your fault Sohyun didn't know your worth. you treated her like a princess and all she did to you was cheat on you. Aish. that girl."

L.joe smiled at your reaction. 

"What?"

"So, you hated her too, huh?"

"She threatened me, you know."

"Mwo?!"

"There was this one day when she confronted me and told me to stay away from you or else she'll do stuff I can't even imagine. But I guess i didn't have to stay away from you cuz we weren't even talking during those days anymore" 

"Haseon, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because she told me to stay away from you. and i don't want to be an attention seeker. I don't wanna seem like a clingy friend. i don't want people to talk about me again. you know sohyun. She has this big clique and I don't wanna mess with them,"

"If you told me sooner, you know I could've broken up with her,"

"You'd do that?"

"For you, I would,"

"Why?"

"Because....a girl like her can't even replace the five years I've spent with you as my best friend. Before her, you were the best girl I've ever been with," 

Haseon was touched with the words she just heard. She didn't know she meant that much to him. I guess that witch Sohyun really poisoned his mind. 

"Did she hurt you?" L.Joe asked. 

"Remember the prom incident?" 

"Yeah, I saw,"

"Some people told me Sohyun asked Miyoung to do it to me. Aish, Byunghun, i feel so bad telling all this to you. I feel like I'm rubbing it in that you dated a girl like that. Can we please stop talking about this?

"She's evil. She's.....Ugh," Words won't come out of L.Joe's mouth when he found out. Now he felt even worse. He felt that he caused so much trouble to his bestfriend. He placed both of his hads on his face again. "I'm sorry, Haseon. i'm sorry."

"It's so not like you to act like this. stand up," Haseon pulled L.Joe up.

"Why?"

"I won't let you sit down until you smile," 

"It's not that easy,"

"It is. see?" Haseon smiled a sincere smile at Byunghun. Maybe it is true that Haseon was the best friend anyone could have. She's kind and has everything you look for in a bestfriend. 

Byunghun suddenly hugged Haseon. "Thank you for being here for me even though I acted my worse," he whispered to her. 

"That's nothing. what are friends for?" Haseon pulled away and signalled the start of their handshake. Byunghun laughed and did the handshake with her. 

"You know what, i missed this,"

"What?"

"Hanging out with you,"

"Me too,"

"And....i bet if i shot you with a gun right at this very moemnt, you'd forgive me immediately. You're just that nice. Learn to be evil once in a while would ya?"

"Why do all of you keep telling me that line?" Haseon looked so frustrated. L.Joe ruffled her hair and put his arms around her shoulder and walked with her to the school. 

 

*I'm lucky to have a friend like her. she's totally a keeper* 

*Everything's back to normal. Welcome back, Byunghun* 

 

Hey guys! Here's an update! Yey. They're back. the bestrfriends are back ♥ 

Comment!! Get ready for what's coming next ;)