Flashbacks.

He Put Love Over Friendship....

The school day passed and I was on my way home. All in all, this day was quite nice. Though my day started with me kind of upset, the rest of the day was nice. I got used  to walking alone now. I like it too. It gives me time to think stuff through. Though I get scared when I get home late because it’s dark and many drunk people are roaming around. Anyway, I got home and opened the door then went to the kitchen to see umma.

           

“Umma, I’m home,” I sat down at the table and put my bag down.

“Hey, sweetie. Why aren’t you bringing Byunghun over anymore?” wow. Great, mom. I was almost forgetting that I was upset about my bestfriend then you suddenly ask about him. Real nice.

“Uhhhhm. He’s busy, mom,” I lied.

“With what, honey?” she asked while pouring some of her newly cooked soup in a bowl.

“Club stuff and other things,” I made that up. Please, Umma. Stop asking me about L.Joe.

“Oh. Is that so? Tell him to come over sometimes. I wanna know how Minyoung is doing, okay? Go dress up and I’ll call you for dinner soon.” I forgot. Umaa and L.Joe’s mom are close too.

“Neh,” I muttered, got my bag and went upstairs.

           

            After dressing up, I laid down at my bed for a while to think. Sure. He would come over if I told him umma wants him to but it’d be awkward. I just don’t feel that our friendship would be the same again. The last time he came here was the time he asked me for that favour that was the reason he drifted far from me now.

 

FLASHBACK-----

 

“Yah, Hello Kitty!” L.Joe, my bestfriend, called out. Ugh. This guy’s always teasing me about my addiction. Psh. Let’s see who gets annoyed more. *evil laugh*

 

“Yah. Don’t call me that, you small boy. Mehrong!” I stuck my tongue out at him and he just laughed. When will I ever win in this teasing game? He’s so good at this.

 

“Anyways, could I come over today?” he asked walking with me out of the school.

“You’re hungry aren’t you?” i shook my head and looked at him.

“Not exactly,” he smiled.

“Then what?”

“Fine. I’m hungry all right.” He threw his hands in the air as a sign of defeat but still laughing. “….and you could help me with my homework!”

“Thought so. You can come over if…..you can catch me!” I ran as fast as I can and left L.Joe there dumbfounded. He ran too after a couple of seconds and chased after me. Ha! You’re not catching me!! I arrived at our house but I couldn’t see L,Joe anywhere behind me. Where did that kid go?

 

“BOO!” L.Joe suddenly appeared, surprised me and laughed at my reaction. This kid. -____-

“You bully. I’m locking the door.” I went inside and close the door but he pushed it and came in with me.

“You can never ever outsmart me can ya?” he smirked. I don’t get why this guy is my bestfriend. Oh yeah. Cuz I’m weird too.

“Whatever. Umma! Byunghun’s here with me.” I shouted.

“Here sweetheart!” I followed the voice of my mom and went to the kitchen.

“Hey, umma,” I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“”Hey, sweetie. Byunghun! You’ve grown!” same old line. Byunghun came over like 3 days ago and that’s the same line she told him.

“Hi, auntie.” He smiled.

“You call that grow, umma?” I laughed and he just glared.

“Do you wanna eat something, kids?”

“Maybe later umma. we’ll be upstairs doing homework.”

“Arasso. Come down when you’re hungry.”

 

            When we were in my room, L.Joe immediately laid down at my bed.

“Yah. That’s my bed. Get off.” I pushed him off and he sat up.

“Can I ask you some stuff before we do our homework?” he asked seriously. Wow. I’ve never seen this guy so serious before. Though we’ve been bestfriends for about 5 years, I’ve never seen this guy’s serious face.

“Okay? Seems like you’re so serious about it whatever it is.” I told him.

“I am. Uhhhm. You’re a girl right?” he started.

“No.” I said sarcastically. “I’m just a boy who’s addicted to Hello Kitty and has long hair,”

“This is serious, Haseon-ah!”

“Okay, fine. Sorry.” Wow. I wonder what this is about. Serious Byunghun is definitely not the kind of Byunghun I got used to.

“Could you help me with something?”

“Sure. What is it?” I’m helping him if this doesn’t include anything about killing. Just making things clear.

“Help me get Sohyun for a girlfriend, jebal!” he pleaded. Sohyun? The girl in the dance club?

“That dancing girl?”

“She’s not just any girl, Haseon.”

“Fine. Fine. Wait. You’re popular. You can get any girl you want. Why ask me for this favour?” L.Joe’s popular. But before he became so, we were already bestfriends. I think he became popular for his looks and talent in rapping. I might always ugly always, but honestly talking, L.Joe is really good looking. And nice and caring. And talented!

 

“Because you’re my bestfriend. C’mon. all you have to do is ask her to come to a café then don’t come.” He’s seriously begging right now.

“Wait. Why would I ask her to go to a café but don’t come?”

“Because, I’ll be the one going and I’ll ask her for a date there.” This guys is smart. But I’m having second thoughts.

“We are not even close, dude.”

“Just try.”

“Ugh. Fine. Just because you’re my BEST FRIEND. Arasso?”

“Neh! Komawo, Haseon-ah! Saranghaeeee!” childish much?

“Whatever. Let’s start?” I asked him. This is gonna be a long night. Biology homeworks are just Ugh.

“No. I’m still lazy. I’ll do it tomorrow morning. Annyeong.” He dashed out of the room and went out of the house. Wow. Real nice. He just went here to ask me for that favour. He wasn’t hungry nor doeas he want me to help him with his homework. He just wants to ask for that favour. If this plan fails, not my fault. I just wanna help him that’s all.

 

 

 

Hey guys! Second chap. I'm not satisfied with this chapter myself so sorry if it's not good.

Anyways, enjoy and PLEASE! Comment and Subscribe! Would be really appreaciated!

Annyeong! Until my next update!

-JeonunJen_Imnida ♥