Senior Prom.

He Put Love Over Friendship....

 

I started really getting close with Chunji. He still hangs out with his friends after school but in school, we’re always together. Hyunjae is with us of course. I’m not a person who leaves someone for another person. *cough cough* Anyway, yeah, we’re really close now and it’s been 2 months since he first sat with me during lunch. He’s really not what the ‘queenkas’ said he was. He was really funny and thoughtful. And that killer smile is just…..

Anyway, Senior Prom is just 5 days away. And apparently, I’m like the only senior girl having problems with finding 2 of the most important things you need to have at the night of the prom.. a beautiful dress and a partner. How am I supposed to find a partner? I asked Hyunjae and she said I’ll be fine with Chunji. That’s easy for her to say. She already has a partner. Niel. See? Even Hyunjae, the quiet girl around strangers, didn’t have a hard time finding a partner. Let’s face it, partners, in a simpler term, is boyfriend. And obviously I’m not dating anyone right now. Many people asked me to be their partner but isn’t it weird and awkward to go with somebody you’re not even close to? Anyway, going with Chunji is not even a choice. First, I don’t want to step inside the venue of the Prom with girls sending deadly glares at me. Second, I’m a girl and I’m not gonna ask a boy to go with me. If he asks me, okay, but I don’t know if I should go. Aish. I’m blabbering right now. And you probably don’t understand what I’m saying. Sorry readers. Anyway, it’s a weekend and I’m still rolling around bed thinking of what to do. Should I already find a dress? Nah. Too lazy to go to the mall. Then I heard my phone ring with the special ring tone that signals Chunji’s texts.

 

From: Chunji-oppa

To: Haseon

             

You free today? I’m lonely. Friends went out to the arcade without me.

 

I chuckled at his text. And knew that he was gonna ask me to hang out today.

 

From: Haseon

To: Chunji-oppa

 

I’m free. Where we going?^^

 

I got ready to take a bath then when I was done, I looked at his reply and he just said to meet him at the park. Park? Seriously? On a hot day? Aish. Whatever. I wore a white simple t-shirt and skinny jeans and went out. What could we possibly be doing on the park on a sunny weekend afternoon? :/

 

 

Chunji’s POV

 

I was bored in my room and remembered prom. Girls have been asking me to go with them on prom night. It’s gonna be awkward since I don’t know them well and their probably just gonna cling on to me the whole night. I decided to ask Haseon since she’s the only girl who’s not creepy and the girl I’m close to and I like. Wait what? Anyway, I decided to text her and told her to meet me at the park. Cuz I’m not the type of guy who asks people out on a prom night through text. She would say yes to me right? Right?

 

FAST FORWARD---------

 

Haseon’s POV

 

So, we went to the park and Chunji suddenly offered to treat me big cone of ice cream. He acted nervous all of a sudden then started mumbling things. I found it kind of cute how he stuttered but he was actually just going to ask me to prom. Wait. OMG. He asked me to prom?! He asked me to prom. P-R-O-M.

 

“Haseon? Haseon, you still here?” Chunji shaked me because I paused with my ice cream just infront of my mouth.

“Uhm. Yeah. What did you say?”

“I said, could you go with me to prom?” he stared at me, waiting for an answer. Yes? No? Yes? Maybe? Aish,

“Yes?” I said then he stood up and pumped his fist in the air then pulled me to buy another ice cream cone for him. That was fast. My partner problem is finished, now for the dress. And how to go to prom without people glaring at me. *sighs* Life.

 

 

Here you go guys. Next chapter. Sorry i it's short. And if it .

Kinda in a bad mood while and after writing it. Aish. Life. >:|

Enjoy this chap.Bye.

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥