Her Real Agenda

He Put Love Over Friendship....

Sohyun’s POV

            So, prom is coming in a few days and I have no choice but to go with L.Joe-oppa. We’re known as the Campus Couple now so who wouldn’t expect us to go there together right? Anyway, a long time ago, I warned Haseon about not getting in me and L.Joe’s way. You see, I don’t like people, especially a babo, getting in our relationship. Better to be sure right?

When me and L.Joe-oppa are together, he has been talking about her. For example, when we would go to a park or restaurant, he would tell me when he and Haseon went there and what happened. Of course, I’d act interested. Because I wouldn’t want him to think I’m the kind to get jealous. He doesn’t talk about her often but whenever he would mention Haseon to me, my blood would boil, so I warned Haseon beforehand to don’t even dare to go near L.Joe-oppa.. I’d even hire people to go after her if I want to. Who knows? She might just get in the way of the popularity I gained when I and L.Joe started dating. I know they were just bestfriends. But who knows? That babo might just have feelings for my oppa.

But I should say, for a popular kid like L.Joe-oppa, he’s a romantic. Not like the other bad boy kingkas I got used to but he would do. I’m just using him anyway. I still love Hyunseung-oppa. Anyway, I got to look for a fabulous dress for when we get picked as best couple in the prom.

 

L.Joe’s POV

Prom. Prom. The day where almost all single boys confess to the love of their life. Not for me though. I have Sohyun already. Yeah, I’m happy with her. But something always feels,…wrong and missing. Anyway, she’s thoughtful, caring and cute. I love her. Though I barely had time to hang out with my old friends. Okay. Scratch that. I had NO time to hang out with them. It’s because me and Sohyun always go out to the park or restaurants. I didn’t complain though. I keep wondering who’ll be Haseon’s prom date. Speaking of Haseon, I kind of miss teasing Hello Kitty and hanging out with her. I’ll go give her a call. I was gonna press the call button when Sohyun’s picture appeared in my phone screen signalling a phone call from her. What could it be?

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa! You free? I’m gonna go buy a dress. Do you wanna come?” Sohyun excitedly told me.

“Yeah. Sure. I’ll pick you up in 15 minutes.”

“Komawo. Oppa. See you!”

“Okay, annyeong. Saranghae~” I said but she already hung up. I’m always the one who says “saranghae.” Whenever I would, she would just smile at me. Heh. Anyway, I got ready to pick up Sohyun.

 

 

Hey guys! I just decided to slip in a very short chapter about the "Campus Couple"

so that you would all know what's going on

through Sohyun's evil mind. (just joking. LOL)

Enjoy! Expect another chap soon! :))

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥ /currently mentally spazzing about L.Joe's bbuing bbuing in a GIF/