Everyone is an Actor

My World "Lies"

Note from author:

Guys, so the long-awaited time is finally here. HERE ENTERS BIG BANG!!! Next chapter there is going to be more interaction between Hath and Big Bang. Look forward to it!!

 

Hyung: Literally means “older brother”, used by males

Oppa: Literally means “older brother”, used by females

Kingka: the most handsome guy in the school

Jjang: means someone that is the best at something. In my case, I am talking about fighting jjangs.

Il-Jjang: means “First Jjang”, it means the best fighter in the school

Ee-Jjang: means “Second Jjang”, it means the second best fighter in the school

Sam-Jjang: means “Third Jjang”, it means the third best fighter in the school.

Sii-Jjang: means “Fourth Jjang”, it means the fourth best fighter in the school

Hyung-nim: Respectful way of calling someone in the higher level than them and in my case, I use it to call the gang leaders.

 

Element Colors:

Fire- Red

Water-Blue

Earth- Green

Air- Purple

Spirit- Silver

 

 

Highlighted Text Like This: Thoughts going on inside M’s mind.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

Text like this: Thoughts going on in other people’s life

Text like this: Mind conversations, telepathy

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 Review:

 

“Don’t start.” I warn them, erasing any chance of them arguing with me.

 

They just look at me with exasperate eyes.

 

In 3 seconds, I’m already walking in the corridor outside my room. My head feels like it’s about to burst as I stagger blindly into my room. In 2 minutes, I finish showering and changing then I force myself to bed despite the terrible headache and pain in my heart.

>>>>>

“Hyung it hurts me to see M like that.” Hyungjun says while fixing the dent on M’s bike.

 

“I know, it hurts all of us, but we can’t change her. She won’t let us, no matter how hard we try, it will be no use if she can’t open herself us to us.” Jungmin replies desperately while messing up his blonde hair.

 

“I just wish that a person that could change M will come soon.” Hyungjun sighs and continue to work.

 

>>>>>

“But you know Taeyang hyung, I have a feeling that tomorrow something great will happen.” Seungri whispers to Taeyang only to be buried by 5 more pillows this time thrown by TOP and Daesung.

 

“SHUT UP!!”

___________________________________________________________

 

Somewhere in the darkness, a song is playing.

 

Groggily I sit up in my bed with hairs sticking out in different directions.

“Aghh my head.” I groan and clench the root of my hair to lessen the pain. Memories from yesterday’s event flash in my mind and increase the pounding in my head.

 

I peek at the clock on my night-side table and realize that it’s already 5:45 pm in the afternoon.

 

I slept for a long time.

 

Somewhere in the room, the song starts playing again. Only then do I realize that it’s my phone that’s ringing.

 

Too tired to get up I merely raise my hand and silver air shots out from my fingers and floats to the battered jeans I wore last night, which is lying on the floor. Instead of passing through the solid jeans, the silver air picks the worn out jeans up and extends a small part of it into the back pocket and pulls out my ringing cell phone. Slowly it drops the jeans back to its original position and carries my phone back to my waiting hand. The ringing already stopped before it reaches my hand. Tiredly I open my phone and groan once again after reading the screen.

 

*2 Missed Calls- Kim*

 

“Dammit, how can I forget that it’s today?” I mumble under my breath.

 

Just then my phone starts ringing again. Sighing I pick up the phone and immediately my tone changes from tired to cheery.

 

“Faith! Where are you? Did you leave the house yet? How long will you get here?” Kim showers me with questions as soon as I pick up.

“Oh sorry, I left my phone on silence yesterday. I am on my way, the traffic is pretty bad.” I answer in apologetic way.

“Oh that’s really bad. The concert is starting in 30 minutes, can you get here before then?” Kim asks worriedly.

Clenching my head I force myself to speak optimistically,

“Of course! I am almost there, I’ll see you in 15. Sorry again.” I said in a cheerful tone.

“That’s great! No need to apologize, I’ll be waiting for you in front of the entrance. Bye~” Kim sends kissing noises over the phone and hangs up.

 

I shut my phone and sigh. Then I rest my head on my knees and savor that peaceful moment. The pounding in my head is getting worse, it probably wouldn’t get better until the night but I have a freaking concert to go to in 15 minutes. It will probably take me at least 8 minutes to get to the shopping mall where the concert is holding so I have to leave in 7 minutes.

 

JUN HYUNG! I yell in my youngest hyung’s mind.

What. Do. You. Want???? He yells back at me, his voice layers with sleepiness. Guess I’m not the only one who had a busy night.

I need my bike ready out in the back in 5 min. I’ll see you then. With that said, I jump off the bed and land on the other side of the room where my bathroom is located.

Wha-?! DO IT YOURSELF!!!! He protest.

Oh don’t be so whiny, just do it. I telepath him as I start to get ready.

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! He hollers in my mind but I could feel his body getting out of bed and speeding to the garage.

 

I check my watch and take in that I only have 4 minutes left to get ready. From that point on I begin to speed walk through everything. I pace into the ‘Faith section’ of my closet and grab the closest clothes and pants and pull them over me in less than a minute. Then I grab my bag and dump my phones, wallet and everything inside.

(Clothes I am wearing:awesome-clothes-cute-fashion-girly-Favim)

(Bag:)

 

By the time I get to the garage, there is still a minute and 30 seconds left.

 

“Thanks.” I grab my key from a sleepy looking Baby Jun and hop on my bike. The dent from yesterday’s incident is completely gone.

 

Then I push the surface of the hood of the bike 2 times, immediately the motorbike starts to change its shape and color, from the original “Scorpio” that symbolizes W, to a cute and girly motorcycle.

(Scorpio:http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/R1200GS-BMW-Motorcycle-Photo/The-weird-the-wonderful-and/canjamotobmwr1200sscorpion2/397386661_uRDfy-S-2.jpg)

(New design: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414OVzD8ReL._SL500_AA300_.jpg)

 

This is the newest hi-tech technology that Min hyung created for my constant role switch. You can’t expect anything less from our technical genius, although lately Jun hyung is catching up with Min hyung.

 

“Are you feeling alright to go out?” Jun Hyung asks me and yawns.

 

“Don’t worry about me, I can handle it.” I reassure him despite the hammering in my head that’s trying to prove me wrong.

 

He gives me a skeptical look,

“You know if you are feeling unwell you can just cancel.”

 

*Chuckle*

“Since when can we cancel from duties?” I ask sarcastically, making Baby Jun frown at me. “Don’t worry, it’s not the first time.”

 

Then I pulled my hand back and speed off to cover the lost minutes I spend talking to Baby Jun.

 

When I arrive at the mall, I barely get enough time to lock my motorbike in the parking lot before rushing in to meet Kim waiting impatiently for me at the front entrance.

 

“There you are Faith! I love your clothes!” Kim squeals immediately when she sees me.

 

Liar.

 

“Thank you” I give her a shy smile, “Let’s go, I don’t want to be late.”

 

You’re jealous that it looks so good on me.

 

“Yes of course! I swear I am so lucky to get ticket for this fan meeting. Big Bang is……” Kim starts to blabber as soon as we set off to the floor of the concert. I tone her out and check out the surroundings of the mall but smile and nods once in a while to make it seem like I’m listening.

 

“….So yeah….” Kim continues to chatter.

 

Yada yada yada

 

Out of boredom, I start to observe my surroundings in the shopping mall. There is a couple walking in the jewelry section on the second floor, and they act like they couldn’t stand a second without skin ship with the other person.

 

How funny is it when two people who couldn’t even keep their hands off each other are actually thinking of different people than the ones they are currently with.

 

I watch intently as the guy offers to buy the girl a pair of earrings but in his mind, he is actually thinking of how pretty that pair would look on his girlfriend’s best friend. While the girl is busily comparing this pair of earrings to the pair that her ‘friend with benefits’ bought her last week. After deciding that the diamond on this earring is larger, she throws her arm around her boyfriend’s neck and plants a wet sloppy kiss on his lips.

 

Furrowing my eyebrows in disgust, I turn away from this sickening image only to have another situation catch my attention. A shop lady is flattering a middle aged woman into buying a luxurious dress that obviously cost more than her salary could afford, but in her mind she is flaring insults at the middle aged woman in all sorts of creative language.

 

How scary must the world if I didn’t have my abilities? At least now I know that everyone is a lie.

 

“…What do you think Faith?” Kim suddenly asks me a question and pulls me back to my current circumstances.

 

“Hmm well…” I’m taking this time to read her mind, “Well I suppose that they had to be one of the best groups out there if they won Digital Single Award, Mnet Music Portal Award, Best Male Group, and Artist of the Year all in a year.” I reply amazedly.

 

Yeah but you don’t really love them for their talent. I’m sure that Top person will be very glad that you even have underwear with his name on it.

 

“I know right!?” She squeals and motions me to follow her into a big wooden door on the top floor, “Come on, we are here.”

 

As soon as Kim opens the door, earsplitting screams fill the room.

 

Damn. I clench my jaws and fight the nauseous feeling crawling up my stomach.

 

There has got to be at least a hundred people crowding in that limited area in that room, and half of them are holding big signs and light sticks and look as if they couldn’t care less if a little kid falls in front of them as long as they get to the front.

 

Kim excitedly runs toward the rest of my classmates that are waiting for us and gives each of them a big hug.

 

“Guys guys! Hath is here!” She shouts to get the attention of all my classmates.

 

I give a shy smile and wave my hand in a friendly way,

“Hey guys.”

 

Like bees they swarm around me squealing and jumping, already excited before the fan meeting even starts.

 

Engrossing myself in small talks, I avoid thinking about the growing throbbing in my head that got worse since I entered the strident room.

 

“I’m so excited to see them!” yells one of my classmates.

“I know me too! They are the best boy group in Korea!” replies another classmate, from then on the conversation leads to how perfect/honest/charming/talented the band is.

 

I listen to their conversation with sullen eyes.

You will definitely regret saying that if you could take a peek into their minds. Honest? Perfect? There’re no such things. In this world, everyone is an actor and no matter what you do you can’t change that fact.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen! Sorry to keep you waiting, Big Bang Comeback Fan Meeting is about to start!” announces the mc.

 

“Kyaa~~”

The hall turns dark and cheers fill the whole room.  

I watch in astonishment as the fans start pushing forward to get to the front as if it’s not crowded enough.

 

Fans and their obsessions.

 

Suddenly I am pulled forward by the rest of my classmates.

“Come on let’s go Faith, I’ve got tickets to the VIP seats in the front.” Kim yells at me over the deafening cheers.

 

Without a choice I follow her through the suffocating crowd of fans and finally squeeze to the front where a special area is left empty just for the V.I.Ps.

 

The room suddenly turns dark and all of the fans start to scream simultaneously, including the girls from my school. Loud music comes thumping through the speakers and 5 guys enter the stage. At the sight of this, the volume of the screams increased. At once, the pain in my head disappears and my heart feels like it is being squeezed by a strange and unfamiliar sensation. For a second, I forgot to breathe.
 

[Seungri POV]

5 minutes ago.

“Top hyung hurry up! We are going to be late because of you.” I yell at the moving shadow behind the doors to the closet.

 

“Aish, I know I know. I’m coming!” Top hyung hollers at me, making me sigh out of frustration.  

 

After a painfully long time, Top hyung finally comes out of the closet with his stage outfit.

 

“What are you standing there for? Let’s go! VIPs are waiting!” He turns the table over to me.

 

I stare at him with a disbelieving look but he already left the room.

“What a kid.” I murmur under my breath and hurries after him.

 

Jiyong Hyung is going to be so mad at me.

 

And as true as it goes, immediately after I arrive, the lights turn off and our debut song starts pounding through the speakers. The leader gives me a hard stare that clearly says: I’ll talk with you later.

 

But it’s not even my fault, stupid Top hyung. :< Whatever, I only have to work hard for my fans.

 

Rushing onto the stage, I allow the music to flow through me and my body starts moving to the beat without me thinking. This is what happens every time when I’m on stage, this is what I live for.

I’ll never guess that this is the last time I’ll think that way.

 

[Faith’s POV]

I gaze amusingly at the five people performing onstage; my lips slowly tug into a knowing/amazed smirk.

 

Well this is certainly interesting…