Join the Student Council

My World "Lies"

Note from author:

Hello guys! I’m back! Sorry it took me that long, I had some problems thinking of the story plot, while…I hope you like the new chapter!

 

Hyung: Literally means “older brother”, used by males

Oppa: Literally means “older brother”, used by females

Kingka: the most handsome guy in the school

Jjang: means someone that is the best at something. In my case, I am talking about fighting jjangs.

Il-Jjang: means “First Jjang”, it means the best fighter in the school

Ee-Jjang: means “Second Jjang”, it means the second best fighter in the school

Sam-Jjang: means “Third Jjang”, it means the third best fighter in the school.

Sii-Jjang: means “Fourth Jjang”, it means the fourth best fighter in the school

 

Highlighted Text Like This: Thoughts going on inside M’s mind.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

Text like this: Thoughts going on in other people’s life

Text like this: Mind conversations, telepathy

_____________________________________________________________________
Recap from Chapter 2:

 

No one speaks for the next few minutes. A heavy silence hangs in the air.

 

At last I ask:

“So tell me, who did you kill to erase your name from the List, Beast?”

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

We stand like frozen statues for the next 5 minutes just staring at each other. Slowly, Beast’s expression turns from shock to fear, back to shock, then finally to anger.

 

“What do you know?” Junhyung snarls taking a threatening step forward. Doojoon shoots out one arm in front of Junhyung to stop him while Baby Jun pulls me back.

 

Doojoon and Baby Jun glare at each other silently, muscle tense in case the other side attacks. Tension sparks in the air between the two groups.

 

Suddenly I laugh an amusing, light, cheerful laugh.

 

Hyunjun turns to me with a “WTF” expression, while Beast looks at each other with a “is she crazy” look.

 

“Calm down guys. Why fight when we have better a solution?” I said with a smile.

 

Dongwoon narrows his eyes suspiciously at me.

“And what might that be?” the maknae who speaks for the first time asks quietly. Dongwoon is the youngest in Beast, so people often imply that he is also the weakest among them, but no, although he is young, he is in the same fighting level as Hyunseung, who are both sii-Jjang (Fourth Jjang).

 

“Easy” I grin, “Join the Student Council.”

 

Beast takes a surprise step back. Baby Jun’s mouth drops open

 

What are you doing? He yells in my mind

 

Be quiet and let me handle this =D

 

… Yah, you better know what you’re doing!

 

= = have some faith please.

 

“Why do we want to join the Student Council?” Doojoon asks calmly, unlike the other Beast boys who are fussing over what I just said.

 

*Smile*

“Simple, because you want me to keep quiet. Killing me will cause too much attention and leaving me alone is not safe for you. So it only leaves you with one option. Join me.” I answer sweetly.

 

Doojoon’s eyes narrow at me, displease is written all over his face.

 

What do you think Yoseob? Doojoon asks in his mind. Yoseob is the sam-jjang (Third Jjang) of the school, despite his cute appearance he is the most cunning and smartest member of Beast.

 

I don’t see why we shouldn’t join the student council. Also Ms. President over there is clearly not a normal person; it might benefit us in the future with her on our side. Yoseob answers unexcitingly.

 

I raise my eyebrows. But no one saw me because they are engrossed in their little mind conversation.

 

How about you Hyunseung? Hyunseung is the other sii-Jjang of this school. He is the second smartest member out of Beast after Yoseob. Although he has a cold appearance, he is actually really considerate of his friends.

 

I also don’t see any reason not to. I’m sure that joining the student council will help us with our future. Especially if we want to kill “HIM”. But for now, I guess we have to stick with that short, smug, overconfident brat over there.

 

*Cough*

“Excuse me for interrupting but I don’t like being called short.” I said calmly.

 

Baby Jun raises his eyebrow questionably at me. Of course he don’t know what I’m talking about, no one does apart from Beast who looks at me with a VERY surprised expression.

 

There are two kinds of telepathy: private and public. Private telepathy means that only the person/people that you are communicating with can hear you, it can be only with one person or a whole group. Public telepathy means that everyone, Phantom and Marroks, from within the area that you project your thoughts can hear you.

 

What Beast just had is a private conversation only within them. So there is no rational reason why I can hear them, expect they had it wrong, I’m not in their convo. I was actually reading their minds, another twisted gift from Spirit.

 

“H-how can you he-ar…?” Hyunseung stutters, looking at me with big and confused eyes.

 

Realization lights up on Baby Jun’s face.

 

YAHHHH!!! You did it again! Stupid girl! He yells in my mind for the SECOND time already.

 

Goshhh stop yelling! My head hurts; I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday T^T

 

That’s not the problem here, why did you give them clue that your element is spirit? Do you know how many people out there will kill to get a spirit user? He continues to ramble on in my mind.

 

Calm down. We can trust them, although they are strong, they are still babies to our world. They have no idea what Spirit is.

 

……..O_O really!!??

 

YEAH! So shut up!

 

Jeezz, no need to yell…..

 

I release a fraction of my ESP and shot it at Baby Jun, he slightly shivers. Then, luckily he got the clue to shut up because there’s no more chatter in my mind.

 

However, he is not the only one that felt my ESP. Kikwang takes a shocked step backward.

 

“Was that your power just now?” He asks me with curious eyes.

 

*Smile*

I turn to him mysteriously.

“Only one way to find out, join the student council.” I said slyly, then make a face and continue “since from your little mind conversation, I got that using me has a very important value in your future. But it’s okay, since everyone is always using someone else for a reason.”

 

Doojoon looks darkly at me, “So are you using us for a reason.”

 

“Maybe, maybe not. I might in the future, but I haven’t thought of it yet. I only know that for now, it is the best if you hang out with me, since I get that you have a lot of questions about your powers but no one to ask.” I answer truthfully.

 

Beast looks at each other and stares at me. I stare back at them. After 2 silent minutes, Doojoon said:

“Alright, we will join the Student Council.”

 

I grin smugly, seeing my victory smile he quickly adds, “But we are going to have some agreements.”

 

I look at Baby Jun and he shrugs.

“No problem” He says.

 

Doojoon nods at Yoseob

“Care to take the honor?”

 

Yoseob comes up to me and clears his throats then starts to talk. How I wish I stopped him…

 

“First, even though we are in the student council, don’t expect us to work our off. Second, if any student gives us any , we would still fight or destroy them anyway we want. That includes, beaten up in front of the whole school, taken care of in a dark alley when they go home, and stripped for the whole day. Third, you don’t have control over us, we will listen to you but you can’t force us to do things we don’t want to. Fourth--”

 

He’s cut off by me yelling “STOP!”

 

I frown at him before saying firmly:

“If you are in the Student Council, I expect you to be in your best behavior, or else this truce is over. That means no killing and fighting, if any student gives you any trouble, just reminds them that you are in the student council and shunning you is shunning me. I won’t force you to do anything, but you still need to do a few works since student council isn’t just for show, we do organize and decide a lot of important matters and trust me, you will want to be part of it.” I look at each one of them seriously.

 

“We are working together here, I don’t expect us to become best buddies but no bickering between us and you guys have to trust us. Since my sis and I have the answers to most of your questions.” Baby Jun adds sincerely after me.

 

Beast thinks for a minute before answering:

“Deal, but we won’t be socializing with the rest of the students just because we’re in the student council, and don’t expect us to be nice to them either. We prefer to be left alone and it will stay that way. Only you and your brother there are allowed to talk to us. Anyone else who tries will be just looking for trouble. We will try our best to not start any problem but if someone stands against our belief or challenges us. Don’t expect us to show any mercy.” Yoseob answers grimly. He is pissed at their limited choices.

 

I think hard about this deal for awhile.

Oh well, this is more than what I imagine they would do. I just hope that by time, things will change for the better.

 

With an official smile, I offer my hand to Doojoon. He stares at it for a long time before taking it and look back at me.

 

“I hope we will be fonder of each other in the future.” I said with a charming smile.

 

He smirks and replies, “I hope so too. It will certainly benefit us.”

 

Baby Jun smirks back at him and said, “You have no idea.”

 

Doojoon lets go of my hand and turns coolly around, Beast follows behind him after giving me the glare.

 

Junhyung is the last to leave, but before he goes, he turns to me and snickers, “Oh while you’re at it, you might want to take those guys from earlier to the hospital.”

 

In my mind, my jaw drops. I totally forgot about the students that Beast beat up!

 

Uhh I’ll go take care of that nowBaby Jun telepaths to me before hurrying away. I didn’t even bother to reply.

 

Look at him! Smiling oh-so-innocently! That conceited little…..

 

On the outside I merely shrug then turns around to walk away. But before I regret not wiping that smirk off his face later on, I stop and yell enthusiastically back at Beast.

 

“Don’t forget that being a student council member also means that you can’t skip classes anymore!”

 

Then continue to walk away, smiling pleasingly to myself when I hear Beast cuss irritably from the other side of the lobby.

 

This year is gonna be fun.

 

 

 

[Somewhere in Seoul]

 

“Hey guys, we were awesome at our comeback!” a guy with short gold hair said to his teammates.

 

*Smirk*

“Of course, it was a blast.” a silver hair guy replies confidently.

 

“Our fans have waited so long for this, and I can’t wait to be on the stage again!” a guy with medium length black hair shouts out.

 

*Smack*

“Aishh this maknae, getting all greedy when he just had his release.” a spiky hair guy smacks the maknae on the head.

 

“Owwww Hyung!” the maknae cries out.

 

*Laugh*

“Hahaha hyung, its only you and me who’s left that haven’t had their solo release yet” another guy with a black bang said with a smile.

 

“This isn’t laughing matter! I want to be on the stage soon too.” the spiky hair guy complains impatiently.

 

“Yo Jiyong!” the silver head calls out to the gold head.

 

“Yeah Seunghyun?” Gold head or G-Dragon (Jiyong) answers.

 

“Where is the fan meeting taking place on this Saturday?” Top (Seunghyun) asks.

 

“Uhhh I think it’s somewhere in a huge shopping mall, I heard that a lot of high school students are going to be there, since it’s near a very good High School called Saint something.” Jiyong replies scratching his head uncertainly.

 

“Ohhh high school girls huh? Hahahaha too bad hyung, you can’t get any of them.” the guy with the black bang teases G-Dragon.

 

“Ahh shut up Daesung!” GD throws a pillow at Daesung whom catches it before it hits his face.

 

“When is it?” Seungri (the maknae) asks.

 

“I heard it’s around 6 pm, which will probably finish around 8 pm.” Taeyang (spiky hair) answers.

 

“Oh, well whatever the heck, I can’t wait for it! Let's do some fan service baby!” Seungri yells excitedly.