Big Bang

My World "Lies"

Note from author:

OMG guys I can't believe how long it has been since I last updated o.O. Well say no more, here it is!

 

Hyung: Literally means “older brother”, used by males

Oppa: Literally means “older brother”, used by females

Kingka: the most handsome guy in the school

Jjang: means someone that is the best at something. In my case, I am talking about fighting jjangs.

Il-Jjang: means “First Jjang”, it means the best fighter in the school

Ee-Jjang: means “Second Jjang”, it means the second best fighter in the school

Sam-Jjang: means “Third Jjang”, it means the third best fighter in the school.

Sii-Jjang: means “Fourth Jjang”, it means the fourth best fighter in the school

Hyung-nim: Respectful way of calling someone in the higher level than them and in my case, I use it to call the gang leaders.

 

Element Colors:

Fire- Red

Water-Blue

Earth- Green

Air- Purple

Spirit- Silver

 

 

Highlighted Text Like This: Thoughts going on inside M’s mind.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

Text like this: Thoughts going on in other people’s life

Text like this: Mind conversations, telepathy

____________

Chapter 9 Review:

Rushing onto the stage, I allow the music to flow through me and my body starts moving to the beat without me thinking. This is what happens every time when I’m on stage, this is what I live for.

I’ll never guess that this is the last time I’ll think that way.

 

[Faith’s POV]

I gaze amusingly at the five people performing onstage; my lips slowly tug into a knowing/amazed smirk.

 

Well this is certainly interesting…

___________________________________________________________

 

The concert continues for the next 2 hours. I watch intently as the 5 idols pour their hearts out on the stage. Without me realizing, I started to enjoy the performance and the pounding in my head slowly passes away as the time goes by.

 

The light in the auditorium dims down as the host enters the stage and starts to ask some fan questions to Big Bang. Kim next to me squeals in glee when the MC asks one of the questions that she sent in.

 

“So Big Bang, as you can see here, this is quite an impressive amount of fan that gathered together to see you perform.” says the MC.

All the members good naturedly smile at the fans, earning shrieks from all over the stadium.

 

“And here is another question from the fans, ohh a very unusual question. Big Bang, if someday you have to choose between love and your career, what will you choose?”

 

Silence fills the room, all the fans are curious of Big Bang’s answer. Even the members look lost in thoughts as they ponder over the question.

 

“Music… is my life. Without it I can’t function normally, without music I am like a puppet that lost its master. People often thinks that singers only chose to sing because of the pay it offered but we started singing because we like it.” The maknae speaks up with a serious look. The other member looks at him solemnly because they understand where he is coming from.

 

“I… have never experienced true love before so I don’t know the desire to be with the one I love. But if that day comes, I think that I will be strong enough to hold on to both of the things I love.” Seungri concludes with a genuine smile.

 

All the girls in the auditorium scream in delight at his sweet words. My classmates around me are melted by his words while I just sit there stunned, a little bit in shock.

 

How can someone say that so truthfully?

I understand duty, but I do not understand love. To me love is unnecessary, like art, like music. It is something with no survival value, but rather one of those things that gave value to survival. But for people like me, survival is essential; it doesn’t need to have any value.

 

“That sounds really deep, I hope that day wouldn’t come for you.” The MC courteously responds.

“Now to move on to the next event, I’m sure everyone here has been waiting for this. 5 lucky fans will be picked from the crowd randomly for a chance to come on stage and hug Big Bang in person!!”

 

Ear piercing screams fill the stadium; the members of Big Bang share an amused smile with each other.

 

This is my favorite part of fan meetings, to be able to interact with our fans. Seungri happily thinks to himself.

 

“Please let it be me please let it be me” Kim starts to pray next to me.

 

I sit back in my chair and yawn while stretching my arms.

Damn, it’s already 8, when is this concert finishing?

Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t even hear the MC announce the seat numbers that were chosen by Big Bang themselves. It was only when my classmates started shrieking that I finally realized something was wrong.

 

Very wrong.

 

“OMG I can’t believe you got chosen Faith!!!” Kim screams in my face.

“Huh?” Puzzled by what’s happening, I look around in the auditorium only to notice that everyone is staring at me. It takes me a few seconds to finally put together the puzzle.

NO WAY.

 

“Now if your seat number was called, can you please come up the stage.” The MC continues.

 

“Go Faith!-”

“Wait Kim I think this is a bad idea, you like Big Bang more than me so you can go up instead.” I hurriedly try to get out of this situation.

“No! You got it Faith! Now just go!” Small she can be but Kim forcefully pushes me onstage.

 

Now I am standing on a stage, facing 5 freaking idols adored by everyone in the stadium, with heated stare filled with hatred pricking through my head.

 

This is so much worse than all the battles I’ve been to; I’m so screwed right now. I groan desperately in my mind.

 

[Seungri’s POV]

Big Bang’s leader G Dragon is never a careless person. He is always aware of his surroundings and the people around him, which is no surprise that he is the first one to notice Faith when she comes onstage.

“Hyung that last girl...” Jiyong whispers to TOP as they wait for the chosen fans to organize themselves.

There is something off with her…

 

TOP looks at the dedicate girl and feels his jaws dropping for 2 reasons.

Damn that girl is first class… But what is with this unease feeling I get from her?

 

“Hey Seungri, is that last girl the one you picked?” Top hyung suddenly asks me out of blue.

 

Torn away from my daydream by Top hyung’s question, I look at the girl whose seat number I picked, only to get the shock of my life.

Wow..

 

“Hahah! You lucky guy!” Daesung hyung whispers to me and I completely ignore him.

 

All my concentration was stolen by that girl. Her skin is fair and white, her hair is shiny and long, her eyes are big with thick lashes, her lips are full and pink, so overall she is the perfect package. But what attracts me the most about her is her eyes, they are sharp, intelligent and full of awareness. She has been observing the stage the moment she stepped on. They say eyes are the windows to the soul, it seems true, from the moment we made eye contact, I forgot to breath. The full impact of her gaze held me very still, as if I am compelled to a very orderly stance. For a moment, something flashes in her eyes as I only caught a glimpse of it. Then she blinks and it disappears but I will never forget what I just saw. It’s like some dark, hidden power is just loitering beneath its surface, threatening to come out any second. But at the same time, it’s very intriguing.

 

Slowly she makes her way towards me, her steps are confident but wary.

 

I gulp silently as she stops in front of me, her brown orbs peering into mine.

“Hello.” She suddenly says in a shy tone, somehow that tone doesn’t seem to fit her.

 

“Ehh hi…” I trail off then abruptly pick up since I realize that I’m still onstage and the person standing in front of me is one of my fans.

“Hi I’m Seungri, the maknae of Big Bang. What’s your name?”

 

“Faith” The girl, Faith smiles.

 

“Is this your first time coming to Big Bang fan meeting?” I ask curiously.

 

“Hmm yeah, actually I’ve only heard about you guys recently.” She says as she shyly curls a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

 

*Ba-bump* My heart skips a beat at her action.

Swallowing hard I ask her the question that was required for us to ask by the producers.

“So who is your favorite member of Big Bang?”

 

From my side visions I could see all the members lean closer to hear her response even as they are talking to their own fans.

 

“I think it would be…” My eyes widens in acticipation “all of you.” Faith finishes with a smile.

 

Ah… Okay…

 

“Now we have a special treat to the selected fans! All the members of Big Bang will give them a farewell hug!” The MC suddenly announces and the auditorium erupts with shrieks.

 

Timidly I move toward Faith and put my arms around her. At first her body is stiff but then after a second she relaxes and puts her arms aroud me. The whole world seems to have stopped moving there are only the two of us, her within my embrace.

 

I let out a little sigh and feel as content as I ever did for my whole life. But too soon the moment is over and my eyes follow her down the stage. Longings surge in my heart in a way I've never felt before.

 

[Faith’s POV]

 

“OMGOMGOMG did you guys see that? I can’t believe they hugged Faith! This is unbelievable…” Kim blabbers in the background with the rest of the classmates as we exit the auditorium.

 

After much screaming, jumping and some occasional tears the fan meeting is finally over.

 

A shiver goes through me as I remember the hug.

What was that…? No doubt there is something wrong with that group, especially with the youngest member. I have to do some research after I get back home…

 

My tray of thoughts are interrupted when Faith turns to me and asks,

“How are you going home Faith? We all have to go now before our parents get mad.”

 

I check the time and it is 9:00 pm. Well I suppose I could visit the scorpions today.

 

My lips curl into a smile and just as I am about to respond a voice speaks up from behind me sending shivers up my back again, in a bad way this time.

 

“Oh don’t worry about Faith, I’m here to pick her up.” A smooth male voice says.

 

At the sound of that voice a uncontrollable rage surges through me like it always does, but I force that rage down as usual and turn to face him.

 

Damn.

 

Bastard still looks the same as always. Designer shoes, black trousers from Armani, Burberry belt, a black collar from Boss with the top button open and a Piaget watch. This means that he’s not working now since he’s wearing such casual clothes from his standards.

Handsome face with stylish yet formal hair, big brown eyes, tall nose, and perfect skin, it took some time for my friends to recover from seeing such a hottie.

 

Double damn, there’s only one reason why he’s here.

 

“And you are?”

 

“Oh I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself,” he smiles charmingly, “I am Faith’s eldest brother, Hyunjoong. Nice to meet you”

 

Triple damn.