Promise

Crossed Paths

Walking along the corridor with Na Ra, Min Ji spotted NU’EST walking in their direction. Her friend Na Ra was stopped walking and made way for them. She was grabbing onto Min Ji’s arm too tightly, making her flinch a little. The girls were all drooling and star struck as the five boys walked down the corridor. Then, Ren looked to Min Ji who was looking away, uninterested.

“Park Min Ji.” He called out.

All the other girls shot deadly glares to Min Ji who was surprised.

“Hello.” Ren said with his best smile.

Min Ji put on a fake smile and waved back timidly.

“Damn. Now I am going to be a target of all these fan girls.” Min Ji cursed.

After the boys left, all the girls crowded around Min Ji and were confronting her.

“Why did oppa specially wave to you?”

“What is your relationship with him?”

“How did you know him?”

“OKAY! STOP!!!” Min Ji shouted as she tried to calm the girls down.

“There is nothing between the two of us so do not read too much into it.” Min Ji explained as she pulled Na Ra out of the crowd.

The girls pouted and left for their classes after Min Ji ran away. Min Ji was panting heavily as she straightened her back. She then met eyes with Na Ra who was eyeing at her suspiciously.

“So now… Tell the truth.” Na Ra demanded as she stared at Min Ji seriously.

“Okay, fine. I surrender.” Min Ji held both her hands up.

“So it goes like this… That day on the bus, some guy sat beside me and it turned out to be that idiotic Ren. He plucked out my earpiece and found out that I was listening to his song. He then teased me so I was trying to snatch my earpiece back when I accidentally caused his brand new Iphone 4S to drop and crack. I didn’t have 840 000 won to pay that idiotic Ren so I agreed to be his slave for a week. Don’t you think I am extremely unlucky?” Min Ji sighed heavily as she summarized the whole incident.

“What?! Oh my god! Park Min Ji, you are the luckiest girl in the world to be Ren oppa’s slave! Don’t you know how many girls are dying to be in your position now?!” Na Ra exclaimed in shock.

“Aish. Kim Na Ra! Why are you on that idiotic Ren’s side?” Min Ji said as she clucked her tongue in disapproval.

“Min Ji, I would appreciate if you remove the word ‘idiotic’ every time you say the name ofmy Ren.” Na Ra said threateningly.

“Fine.” Min Ji said as she rolled her eyes. She knew better that her friend was beyond cure.

“I got to warn you not to fall for my awesome Ren while you are his slave… Or else I will… Kill you! Arraso?” Na Ra warned.

“Fall for him? Are you kidding me? Kim Na Ra, you must be mad!” Min Ji laughed really hard at her statement.

“Promise me that you won’t fall for my Ren.” Na Ra demanded.

“Ara. I, Park Min Ji promise that never in my life am I going to fall for that idio- Umm… Ren.” Min Ji corrected herself as she saw Na Ra’s sharp gaze.

“That’s my girl.” She beamed as she slung her hands around Min Ji’s neck delightfully.

“You are such a fan girl, you know?” Min Ji said and Na Ra merely giggled.

In NU’EST practice room…

“Ren, who is that Park Min Ji you were waving to just now?” Baek Ho asked as he sat beside Ren.

“She is my slave.” Ren answered simply.

“You serious?” Min Hyun joined in the conversation.

“How did things turn out like this?” JR asked.

“She broke my beloved new Iphone 4S which is currently resting in peace in the dorm. That poor girl had no money to pay up so I had no choice but to use her as a slave for a week.” Ren explained.

“She is really cute huh?” Aron added in.

“Hyung, she’s mine.” Ren claimed protectively.

The boys laughed at Ren’s remark and started talking about other random stuff. After some time, the boys left the room and bumped into the two girls again.

“Give me your phone.” Ren said as he walked up to Min Ji.

“For what?” Min Ji asked as she held her phone closer to her chest.

“It’s a command.” Ren rolled his eyes and snatched it from her hand.

After which, he punched in some number and his old phone began vibrating.

“Done.” He said as he shoved Min Ji’s phone back into her hands and walked back to his group.

Na Ra was staring at Ren close-up without moving an inch. All this while, JR was looking at Na Ra but she didn’t realize.

“She doesn’t recognize me after all…” He thought to himself.


Author's Note:
Sorry guys for not updating ... I was quite busy these days so yea.
Hope you enjoyed this boring chapter and will comment nonetheless(:
I would love to see new subbies.
Thanks for reading ~ <3