Baekhyun's Glowing Heart

What Is Love....?

"---click...click" Chanyeol opened the door...but he was leaning against the door. He couldn't stand up properly without a support. "Chanyeol, I thought I'll lose you too..." tears welled up in Baekhyun's eyes. "Baekhyun, I'm alright. Just a little tired than before..do you want to help me to stand? i'm afraid i can't stand without any support..." Baekhyun bit his lips, holding back his tears. *It's a fever...a extremely high fever. I may be overreacting but he was....neglecting his health! Why?!* Baekhyun pushed the door slightly wider so that he could go into the toilet to help Chanyeol. "Hyung...you cried?" Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun. Holding back, Baekhyun tried to smirk "No...I didn't...I just learnt to cut up onions from Kyungsoo. The onions irritated my eyes. Don't think too highly about yourself...Chanyeol. You're sick anyways..." *What am i talking about?!* Baekhyun slapped himself mentally.

"Thanks...Baekhyun Hyung~" "Uh...It's nothing...i shall continue cutting onions now. Just came and see you're alright. Bye..." Baekhyun turned and walked....just then... "Baekhyun hyung..?" Chanyeol suddenly pulled Baekhyun's shirt which startled Baekhyun. "Yes?" Baekhyun did not turn around. "Can you....just accompany me for today?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's back...feeling that Baekhyun would reject. "it's okay if you are busy...i won't---" "Nope...I'll just accompany you here..." Baekhyun turned around and sat right beside Chanyeol."Hyung....Thank you." "Don't overestimate yourself, i just find that rejecting a sick person isn't a right thing to do...i'm just getting priorities right....don't think too much..." 

---Chanyeol's POV----

I'm sure i heard Baekhyun crying and was panic just now. And yesterday...."I love you too, Chanyeol..." What does that mean? Is the LOVE he meant, the LOVE i thought? So what now.....I felt so awkward....I should have treat that nothing had happened or to ask him clear about that sentence?? i'm in a great dilemma. What should I do?

"Baekhyun Hyung..? Can I ask you a question?" "Sure....What is it?" Baekhyun looked at me. "Uh..umm...You....Love me...right?" Baekhyun gulped. "Why the ask??" "Uh...nothing....i thought i heard you saying something yesterday...haha...i think i've heard wrongly....nothing, really nothing..." I was so awkward that i kept repeating like a broken record. 

---Baekhyun's POV----

What did he hear? Is it "I love you too, Chanyeol..."...? I think he did. I took a deep breathe. I want my smile back. I want my happiness. I closed my eyes....flashbacks of those happy moments came one by one in my mind.I saw mum...dad....brother....grandmother....I opened my eyes. Chanyeol's face was just a few centimetres away from mine. My heart was racing. There was a sudden flash. My visions black-out.

"Baekhyun hyung?? Baekhyun??" Visions of Chanyeol is getting clearer and clearer. "Chanyeol??" Wait....What happened just now...? A light....then....."Chanyeol-ah....did you saw a flash or something like that just now??" 

----What happened during the flash----

There was a bright flash....it was Baekhyun's heart glowing.....Chanyeol could see clearly the past of  Baekhyun from the heart. The images were showing to Chanyeol. Tears welled up....Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun. Tears started to rolled down to his cheeks and it landed on Baekhyun's glowing heart. Locks were starting to unlock themselves and Chanyeol was witnessing everything. Dark aura escaped from Baekhyun's heart. Then it stopped glowing...Chanyeol stopped his crying and pushed Baekhyun back to position. Chanyeol waked him up.

---Back to Baekhyun's POV----

"Uh? Nothing Hyung~" Chanyeol smiled. His eyes were reddish and watery. What happened....did i do anything wrong? OMO....! "Umm....sorry Chanyeol, if i've did anything, please scold me...." Chanyeol laughed. "Aniyo, you did nothing....you just....uh...ya...you just blank out into space a moment ago...thinking of anything?" I laughed really loud.....maybe...maybe i've wandered too deep into thoughts....*did i just laughed? so my smile....is back?* Chanyeol was staring at me. "Is there anything on my face??" I wiped my face with my hands...Chanyeol gave a heart-warming smile. "Aniyo, Baekhyun....you just...look very cute when you laugh...." My face was turning hot...am i blushing? I immediately turned myself away from Chanyeol so that he won't see me blushing. 

"Haha!! Baekhyun...you blushing??" Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun was embarrassed so he stood up and walked out of Chanyeol's room. "Yah!! Baekhyun Hyung!! I'm kidding!!" Chanyeol tried standing up but he landed with a loud thump. Baekhyun heard it and dashed back into the room. "Yah!! You Stupid!! Your fever have not recovered and you want to stand up..." Baekhyun was anxious."Ah...who's the one leaving me here alone just because he's embarrassed??" Baekhyun blushed again. "Yah!! Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun blushed while raising his voice at Chanyeol. "Ah--Hush...i'm kidding!! Okay?? Now, i'm hungry.....help me to the kitchen...." Baekhyun put Chanyeol's hand over his shoulder and supported Chanyeol to walk to the kitchen......

________________________________________________

Author's Note: Up till now any comments?? Please post suggestion on how to improve the story and how you'll like the ending to be :) The ending is coming soon^^