Where is this?..

What Is Love....?

The doorbell went off again. Chanyeol went to the door and looked at his fangirls who were trying to get into his house. A girl asked shyly, "Oppa.. Can we go into your house? Please....?" Chanyeol nodded with a pissed expression, "You may go in....." All these attention were annoying him day by day. He didn't like being a kingka, or an ulzzang of the school. He just want to study well and graduate. He brought the girls to his room. The girls screamed when they saw Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and said bluntly, "Yah..when you girls are done, just leave quietly....arasso?"

He closed his door and left to his attic again. The attic was his favourite getaway when those girls came to his house and flip his room till it looked like it went through a major earthquake. He climbed up the ladder towards the attic and lifted the ledge. He walked into the attic and sat on a box near a window and plugged in his earphones. He smiled and thought, 'This is so peaceful...only if my life could be like this...' 

He looked around and saw something shining at the corner of the room. He walked over to it and picked it up. It was a lamp, and it was shining beautifully. Chanyeol explored the lamp and saw a small dirty spot on the lamp. He rubbed the lamp with his sleeves and smiled when he saw it was clean again. His visions suddenly went black seconds after.

When he reopened his eyes, he realised that he was in an unfamiliar place. It wasn't a house and it wasn't somewhere that he knew either. He stood up from his position and walked around this unfamiliar place. He felt a peaceful aura in this place and it was definitely different from what he feels normally. He took out his phone and tried to locate himself with the built-in GPS. When he couldn't locate it, he gasped, "AM I DEAD OR SOMETHING??!! IS THIS HEAVEN??!!"

He walked further and spotted a beautiful river, it was crystal-clear. As he walked to the river, he saw somebody sitting under a tree, sleeping. He walked nearer and saw this guy with perfect features. He wanted to tap the person, but he was afraid as well. His heart skipped a beat as he saw him sleeping...that guy was just too cute.

When Chanyeol went nearer to the guy, he suddenly snapped his eyes open. He gave Chanyeol a scary-looking stare and asked, "Who are you?" Chanyeol extended his hands and greeted, "This...umm...Hii? I'm Chanyeol.. Its a pleasure to meet you.. Whats your name?" He ignored Chanyeol and looked away. He replied, "I'm Baekhyun, and why are you here? I don't remember you being here." Chanyeol took back his hands and sighed, "I came here suddenly.."

Baekhyun nodded, "Never mind. I shall bring you back to my friends. I think they know why you are here anyway." Baekhyun stood up and walked away. Chanyeol just followed him as he didn't know where he was. Baekhyun brought Chanyeol to a grand-looking mansion, and walked into a living room which was filled with 4 other guys. The shortest guy pointed at Chanyeol and asked, "Baekhyun-ah, who is this?"

Baekhyun just shrugged, "I don't know. Ask him"

Chanyeol started telling them where he was and how he ended up here. Someone walked over and asked, "So you came here through a lamp? Wow, we never had visitors before!!" Chanyeol looked at him weirdly and asked, "But where is this place?"

That guy continued, "Anyway, my name is Kim Jong In, but call me Kai! This place you're at is called EXOPlanet, well yeah! From the name, yes. We are a on a planet."